myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Looking for Bic Electric Rock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flaherty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old board talk is interesting. Lee D mentioned Sputniks, a Spunik 270 was the board I got after Erock. A fast, light, fun board. A two board quiver, with a Dill as my high wind board.
IggyMon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found one,
Thanks Rich
will try to post up pics of new E-rock in action!
Iggy
paulf.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread got me thinking about the boards i've owned. can't say i haven't supported the industry. in chronological order to the best of my recall:f2 strato, bic a-rock, mistral energy,electron,echo,stinger,energizer,explosion xr, roberts course, roberts slalom,mistral equipe xr, seatrend 9' slalom world cup(opened up from nose to foot straps with one catapult),seatrend 8'6 b+j(with crooked fin box), wind and surf 8'6, f2 256 wave, f2 axxis 271, f2 thommen 290, f2 thommen 275, clam sandwich 8'9(favorite board ever), f2 air 115, kinetic 8'9 slalom(fastest ever),fanatic falcon custom course slalom, ex-dunkerbeck thommen course slalom, hi-fly 272, JP x-cite 120,jp fsw 102 pro,jp fsw 85 pro, jp wave 92, 84, 78,66,jp rww 92 and 83, starboard futura 131, carve 131, kode 102, evo 90,70,62, quatro fsw 85. one e-rock would have done for all those mistral e boards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: