myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Access to the beach
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Access to the beach Reply with quote

The rich really think they are different:

Stephen Colbert takes on Martins Beach AND Malibu coastal access violators
(in 5 minute “Us Rich Folks vs. the World” bit), last Thursday night (Oct 2nd).

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/e72awe/solitocity
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idiot liberals have taken over my neighborhood. Streisand and Geffen are just a few of the folks who think they are Barack Obama
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it is your neighborhood, they should move.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
The idiot liberals have taken over my neighborhood. Streisand and Geffen are just a few of the folks who think they are Barack Obama

Man, you sound bitter and divisive. I wonder what your neighbors think of you?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Bard's post has nothing to do with the subject. But at least it is fact free!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, it has everything to do with your post. The liberals run Malibu, and they've been pulling this shit for years. Fake no parking signs, fake garages etcetera.

Honestly, our town is 80% liberal, and the people who pull this crap are the same ones who've hosted both Clinton and Obama at mega mansions on the beach. The same ones who are trying to block the public. You're brains explode upon hearing about your own who really don't care about the little guy.

There were no gala's in my town for Bush.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Ha ha, it has everything to do with your post. The liberals run Malibu, and they've been pulling this shit for years. Fake no parking signs, fake garages etcetera.

Honestly, our town is 80% liberal, and the people who pull this crap are the same ones who've hosted both Clinton and Obama at mega mansions on the beach. The same ones who are trying to block the public. You're brains explode upon hearing about your own who really don't care about the little guy.

There were no gala's in my town for Bush.

"You are brains explode"?

Again with the divisiveness. Have you made any attempt to befriend the "liberals" that populate your neighborhood. I imagine they just want a happy and healthy life for themselves and their loved ones, just like you. Polarization is the tool of those who fear what we could accomplish if we were united. Divided we fall, united we stand.

Do you have the same scorn for Peter Kassig? He sounds like a "liberal" that you so despise:

"There is this mentality from where I come from back home that I have a little bit of a problem with," he said. "I don't want to get on a political soap box, but at the same time we have to think about why as a country we choose to help certain people and not others. "We have to think about why we just chalk up the Middle East [as] this complex enigma that we will never understand because they are so different from us. But at the end of the day, they are really not. It's just about whether or not you're willing to go out on a limb and understand something," he said.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colbert link via Canada message:
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, If your town is 80% liberal and they have "taken over" it sounds like a dreadful place to live. Maybe you should move? It must be just awful there. I know a really great place in Western Kentucky that is about 80% conservative. You would fit right in.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard--this is about the rich trying to seize the beach and prevent people from getting there. Virtually by definition these folks are not liberals. But you can develop a hate liberals message from just about anything. Still waiting for your apology as you realize that Obama increased border security spending. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: