myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Voter "Fraud" or voter disenfranchisement?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way right-wingers, I am willing to bet anyone of you as a minimum 2 million in assets I can cheat any punchcard election there is. And you can not stop me with today's present procedures. I could do it with any percentage from 0.1% to even up to 100%, but in general we generally would only need to shave what 1-3 % to win any election in just a few states.

If you remember a right winger in Diebold electronic vote company was a convicted felon for electronic embezzlement. Now note Diebold to work in their ATM machine division you have be-be so squeaky clean that more than one traffic ticket would get you fired. Yet they had this right-wing hater in that department of heading making voting machines. Which is more important to democracy ATMs or our votes? Remember the CEO of Diebold was a top republican too.

Anyway, that right-wing convicted felon was also coincidentally involved in a or more than one state contract of making punch cards for elections.

swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, you appear to think that "liberalism" is real the problem with North Carolina's voting system, and that liberal folks like me are fueling the fire by ignoring a horrendous problem that is totally skewing the outcome of elections.

You've got to be kidding me, right? I bet you could care less if a strict voter ID system at the polls will ultimately disenfranchise significantly more citizens overall, because you think that it will favor Republicans in your state. Let's be honest, that's what it's really about.

Just remember what I brought up earlier about absentee ballots. Maybe absentee ballots should be completely eliminated. If you can't physically show up at the polls and produce your voter ID to vote, you can't vote. There are probably tens of thousands getting away with murder defrauding the system using the absentee ballot system, and we can't afford to have folks voting without producing a voter ID to receive and cast a ballot.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
techno900, you appear to think that "liberalism" is real the problem with North Carolina's voting system, and that liberal folks like me are fueling the fire by ignoring a horrendous problem that is totally skewing the outcome of elections.

You've got to be kidding me, right? I bet you could care less if a strict voter ID system at the polls will ultimately disenfranchise significantly more citizens overall, because you think that it will favor Republicans in your state. Let's be honest, that's what it's really about.

Just remember what I brought up earlier about absentee ballots. Maybe absentee ballots should be completely eliminated. If you can't physically show up at the polls and produce your voter ID to vote, you can't vote. There are probably tens of thousands getting away with murder defrauding the system using the absentee ballot system, and we can't afford to have folks voting without producing a voter ID to receive and cast a ballot.

It would only disenfranchise the stupid, lazy and ignorant. Not our problem if most happen to be dummyrats.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republicans can’t win without cheating. But they do.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/09/05/shuttered-polling-sites-cast-shadow-over-midterm-elections/
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

70 percent of the registrations he will not allow to vote? are blacks

He is running for Gov against a black female.

the race is a deadlock..

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/kemp-holding-up-53k-voter-registrations-as-he-runs-for-governor-1341537347869

Kemp holding up 53K voter registrations as he runs for governor
Quote:

Rachel Maddow reports on Brian Kemp, secretary of state for Georgia, who has not stepped down from that job even though he is running for governor, putting over 53,000 new, disproportionately black voter registrations on hold just a month ahead of the election.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/-we-are-deeply-worried-ga-candidate-on-voter-rolls-1341708867529

mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republicans are now the party of cheating and lying.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/campaign-worker-arrested-after-iding-his-candidate-as-democrat
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

It would only disenfranchise the stupid, lazy and ignorant. Not our problem if most happen to be dummyrats.

were you looking in the mirror, or looking at a picture of trump

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/campaign-worker-arrested-after-iding-his-candidate-as-democrat

Poor old Mac can't talk about Russian collusion anymore because the whole world knows it was a scam. As soon as the mid-terms are over block head Mueller and his bull shit witch hunt will be done....
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Poor old Mac can't talk about Russian collusion anymore because the whole world knows it was a scam. As soon as the mid-terms are over block head Mueller and his bull shit witch hunt will be done....

we need a non -lifetime republican in charge of the this and all trump investigations, gee only what 6 or so right-wingers have pleaded guilty already.... and to you in you low-level thinking say there is nothing....

mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Yeah, right—as a minor Trump campaign official gets sentenced today and more comes out about the nature of the campaign collusion. It will be hard to tell which Trump crime will result in the longest sentence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 45 of 67

Jump to: