myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 242, 243, 244  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Haters don't have solutions--or facts.

Mac do you honestly not see yourself as a hater? Your answer to everything is racism, your facts about everything are from left wing retards like yourself. In all your long winded nonsense you have never convinced anyone , about anything..
How many forums are you on? how many hours a day do you waste?

did you even get a high school GED? Ever pass math logic past high school? what you got, spell it out. And yes I have convinced a right winger to go liberal before you cry baby. You do not like it when a liberal has freedom of speech, your tactics here are to attack with no facts to stop him from posting facts. Because you have no facts. You sound like a Canadian I have seen post here... lock stock and barrel, soon you will be a stalking... you are going to find it harder to find me now...

hey pee on, I graduated top 5% of my class, top 1% in Math, tested top 5% in engineering. Was accepted to the number 1 school in engineering in my field in the world at the time. Proficiencied out of 5 hours of calculus entering college. Hey have been VP of Engineering, Director of R&D, numerous patents, numerous national and international awards, state chess champion, captain of an undefeated football team, captain of a undefeated conference championship wrestling team. (ya the team i was on was the only one that beat your Speaker of the House Denny Hastert who should be in jail). Lost one match my senior year in a overtime match. He took 4th in state. So my retard calling idiot what you got. Ya there are many that are smarter than i but lets see what you got.

Is this the new right wing victim game. Ya the media is liberal and out to get ya... what liberal media. Ya stopping oppression is South africa is so outlandish. Why don't we just put in more laws regulations to stop more blacks from voting... Oh to label a racist who supported that under the lies of stopping the non existent vote fraud oh ya the right wing are such victims... You would blame my black brother and sister as being haters ha? Shame on you for your stupidity from what you post, you can not back up most of your hate posts.

Last edited by real-human on Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
mac

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW--you probably think that you were clever to refence "spear-chucker"--a racial slur--and then claim that you didn't use a slur.

Matty--you couldn'tarticulate two reasons together for any of the nonsense you claim so you just call people names That's how you roll. Prejudice, not reasoning. You are like so many of the punk conservatives on this forum--you can dish it out but you can't take it. And whiner Trump appeals to you because he is equally prejudiced and misinformed.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything typifies ugly left wing mouth frothing hatred, the last two contributions to this thread are perfect examples.

Your denial was noted Schandler, and appreciated by this 'punk' conservative (with a small c) 'cry baby' retard!
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
If anything typifies ugly left wing mouth frothing hatred, the last two contributions to this thread are perfect examples.

Your denial was noted Schandler, and appreciated by this 'punk' conservative (with a small c) 'cry baby' retard!

your post here is the perfect example of no facts... In general you do back up your arguments. But mat-ty does not, I hit his post directly in every way. He can either cut and run like a right winger does or he can back up his stupid post. The same way I do it to all right wingers.

Again the ones on this board are so stupid they all cut and run. You are the exception in general you back up you posts. again you were also welcome to post some facts as to why I was wrong with my reply to his stupid as he puts it "retard" but you didn't.

Curious so you do not believe in going after posts like his, that you should enable the McVeigh's of the right wing? So when he starts it a liberal is supposed to be nice? and let human trash have their way. Oh I understand right wingers can Trompette all they want and that is a role model. But a liberal not even going to the lows and not even starting it is shameful... give me a break you trump hate enabler.

Last edited by real-human on Wed May 25, 2016 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
But a liberal not even going to the lows .

Are YOU sure?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
I graduated top 5% of my class, top 1% in Math, tested top 5% in engineering. Was accepted to the number 1 school in engineering in my field in the world at the time. Proficiencied out of 5 hours of calculus entering college. Hey have been VP of Engineering, Director of R&D, numerous patents, numerous national and international awards, state chess champion, captain of an undefeated football team, captain of a undefeated conference championship wrestling team. (ya the team i was on was the only one that beat your Speaker of the House Denny Hastert who should be in jail). Lost one match my senior year in a overtime match. He took 4th in state.

I think you forgot something. Weren't you a badminton champ too? You don't want to leave that out.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Are YOU sure?

does the world have a place for racists?

yep you stalked me, a real low.

What did some right winger heros do on the radio oh they attacked a presidents teenage daughters appearance. that was when Carter was in office, and Clinton.

And look at trump what does he call a 19 year old miss universe, oh miss piggy.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, OK. It's good thing to know that you represent the benchmark of the "high" Liberal standard.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Are YOU sure?

yep as I have given example after example, McVeigh blew up a federal building because he hated the government and felt he and right wingers are victims,

We have the top right winger ever as speaker of the house, he was molesting kids in his youth. wanting to impeach clinton for a consentual affair.

we have Rush Who attacked sitting presidents teenage kids appearances,

we have right wing who do benghazi investigations for the 6th time and nothing. more time spent on this than 9-11 and the attack on pearl harbor, or the 250 plus marines killed in Lebanon under Reagan.

trumpette and his hate talk and personal attacks and supporting of racist posts for him.

Hate talk radio calling Janet reno Butch, that was what 20 plus years ago. and no- one on the left was there to respond to this hate.

we have the anthrax mailers on the right, we have the doctor and church shooters on the right,

The bundy supporters that went into a coffee shop and blasted two Vegas police officers sitting down, and the right wing did not fund their families.

we have Lee Atwater, top rnc chair person who may have been the start of the divicive programs, when he found out he was dying tried to appoligize to the liberals he sleezed with his hate campaighns.

We have Media matters, the guy who was paid huge money by Right wing liberal hater Rev Mooney owner of the washington times (his people use to pan handle at airports, was so bad that they had to pass laws all over the US to stop his disciples) A friend of supreme court idiot clarance Thomas, and all the top right wing haters as he outlines them. Like Judge silverman, trust funder richard Mellon Scaife who paid for Puala Jones and her nose job. Anyway David Brock got a conscience and apologize for all the lies the right wing blinded him to publish, and paid him millions of Dollars to do so. Now he dedicates himself with media matters to go after the right wing lies.

you got some examples that trump these?

Last edited by real-human on Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, OK. It's good thing to know that you represent the benchmark of the "high" Liberal standard.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 243 of 244

Jump to: