myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243, 244  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp5

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BTW, Bill Clinton did not balance the budget........Gingrich did."

If that's the case then Obama didn't add to the deficit, McConnell did.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously. Fiscal 2009 was determined in the fall of 2008, I believe the start of the fiscal year is October. I am well aware of the make -up of the Congress. Obama did what was right in F2010-2012, IMO. I am defending him, I'm not blaming Bush, I'm merely stating the facts on the ground in those years. BTW- if you're going to give credit to Congress for balancing the budget, why not bring up Pete Domenici, or others who were instrumental?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I ask you couple of simple questions about Republicans, and where do you go? Into a very hateful tirade about President Obama and the Democrats. I don't know where you pick up your news, but I can tell you it's all in the wrong places. Based on your mindset, you seem to be a very unhappy guy that is full of a lot of angst and disdain about the things going on around you.

Why don't you think again about the questions that I asked. I'm more than curious about why you think that you're on the right side of things. I know that Republicans haven't accomplished much in the last 15 years, so you have very little to work with regarding my first question, but you must have dreams of what they can do in the future to turn things around. Frankly, I'd like to see a more positive mat-ty.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I ask you couple of simple questions about Republicans, and where do you go? Into a very hateful tirade about President Obama and the Democrats. I don't know where you pick up your news, but I can tell you it's all in the wrong places. Based on your mindset, you seem to be a very unhappy guy that is full of a lot of angst and disdain about the things going on around you.

Why don't you think again about the questions that I asked. I'm more than curious about why you think that you're on the right side of things. I know that Republicans haven't accomplished much in the last 15 years, so you have very little to work with regarding my first question, but you must have dreams of what they can do in the future to turn things around. Frankly, I'd like to see a more positive mat-ty.

Swchandler

You are no less of a hater than myself, just a little more eloquent.
You hate all things republican, true or false?
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haters gonna hate. Facts don't matter, hate comes from prejudice and needing someone to blame and hate.

The Republican party has lost its moral compass. That is more sad than anything else.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know mat-ty, I just don't feel the extreme bitterness and contempt that you've got in spades. There are many Republicans that I don't agree with, and some that I don't like at all, but you'll never hear me sound like you. You make it real raw and ugly. Looking at what President Obama has done, I just don't understand how you got to where you are about him. I surely don't feel that way about President Bush. Even as much as I dislike Dick Cheney, and that's a lot, I don't get ugly and so hateful about it.

Again, let's hear about your side of the fence, and why Republicans ring your bell, and how they will make things better again. What are the 5 big goals that they should be working on, and how are they going fix what's broken?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
"BTW, Bill Clinton did not balance the budget........Gingrich did."

If that's the case then Obama didn't add to the deficit, McConnell did.

Actually McConnell did his part.
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haters don't have solutions--or facts.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Haters don't have solutions--or facts.

Mac do you honestly not see yourself as a hater? Your answer to everything is racism, your facts about everything are from left wing retards like yourself. In all your long winded nonsense you have never convinced anyone , about anything..
How many forums are you on? how many hours a day do you waste?
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac just likes to throw spears whenever he can, it's a liberal sport, and he's going for a gold medal. Actually I could have said he is just a spear chucker, but that would have been racist, and he would have been all over me for that, so I just chose to say "throw spears" like a Viking, you know.
Just covering my bases mac, wouldn't want you to get all uppity.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 242 of 244

Jump to: