myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac about to take off big time.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thombiz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever wondered what were the power limitations of EXECUTIVE ORDERS by the President? I have. Found some info here: http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentandcabinet/a/Presidential-Executive-Orders.htm

Article II, Sec. 1 of the US Constitution reads, in part, "The executive power shall be vested in a president of the USA." And, Article II, Sec. 3 asserts that, "The President shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed..." Since the Constitution does not specifically define executive power, critics of executive orders argue that these two passages do not imply constitutional authority. But, Presidents of the US since Washington have argued that they do and have used them accordingly.

A presidential EXECUTIVE ORDER is a directive issued to federal agencies, department heads, or other federal employees by the President of the US. In many ways, presidential executive orders are similar to written orders, or instructions issued by the president of a corporation to its department heads or directors. While they do bypass the US Congress and the standard legislative law making process, “no part of an executive order may direct the agencies to conduct illegal or unconstitutional activities.”

All of Obama’s Executive Orders can be found here:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

Some of his Executive Orders include things like: Federal Leadership on Reducing Text Messaging while Driving or this one Removing Barriers to Responsible Scientific Research Involving Human Stem Cells

There are NO EXECUTIVE ORDERS addressing Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. I searched top to bottom. No Executive orders about FnF or the White Papers of Feb 2011.

I researched this just to make sure there wasn't some hidden law or order which gave Obama power to implement the White Papers of Feb 2011.
Enjoy!
thombiz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some guesstimates of what FnF will be worth: http://fanniemaeshareholder.blogspot.com/p/60-per-share-price-target.html
thombiz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fannie and Freddie announce Q3 Earnings:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fannie-mae-send-4-bln-125925747.html

Ackman is on the offensive:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2574415-ackman-bets-on-100-plus-for-fannie-and-freddie-new-all-time-highs
Update:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-06/pershing-s-ackman-says-fannie-freddie-stocks-are-worth-40-50.html?cmpid=yhoo
thombiz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got to read this, it is stunning, Rolling Stone comes thru: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-9-billion-witness-20141106
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Howard's post 11/7/2014:
After being muzzled by former FHFA chief Ed Demarco as he waged an ideological war to wind down systematically and eventually eliminate Fannie and Freddie their CEOS have been unleashed by Mel Watt. Ed Demarco’s treatment of the GSEs stood in sharp contrast to the terms of the conservatorship. Mel Watt is not actually doing anything revolutionary he is simply not breaking the law. Today as they announced their earnings they let the world know in no uncertain terms that critical reforms are in place to provide for a responsible reformed release. This marked yet another huge step in the changing narrative. The pace at which the changes have been occurring has been escalating rapidly.
In a talk at the Invest for Kids Conference in Chicago, Bill Ackman confirmed much of what I have been sharing here. I was thrilled to hear that he used our ultra simplified explanation of the Third Amendment, which is The government made a deal with the government to sweep all of the profits to the government. This explanation sums up the reality of everything that is wrong with the lawless theft involved. Mark Mellon, who was tweeting live from the event, tweeted: “Ackman: If judges allow the government to take private property it will blow up the entire country.” You will remember I shared similar concerns though not quite as dramatic as Bill. Bill went on to point out that Judge Lamberth was a hostile judge and that the governments illegal seizure of Fannie and Freddie will not stand ultimately. He also reaffirmed that once the issues are resolved we could see share prices as high as $40.00-$50.00 per share. Bill has not blinked once as the drama has continued to unfold. This is because he has done an extraordinary amount of research and knows without a doubt that Fannie and Freddie will never be eliminated. He could careless about the day to day price fluctuations he awaits the final prize. This blog has no interest whatsoever in the day to day price movements of the stock. We like Bill feel it is meaningless to even watch at this point.
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't do..... "be patient" .....very well. Not very well at all! And this is starting to piss me off. Yesterday, I contacted my local senator as well as Ralph Nader thru their the respective websites for each. I have yet to hear even a peep out of either one. Ralph Nader should be all over this, as he owns about 100,000 shares of FnF. He bought the stock more than 8 years ago when it was about $65 per share. He's been riding it out thru the downturn so he has a vested interest is protecting his investment just like me and just like you.

Yesterday was supposed to be "D-Day" for the exposure of my discoverys. It never materialized. That pissed me off! My only conclusion as to why not is the people who can profit the most....financially and politically are manipulating and/ or delaying the release of my discovery until the books are written and the time is right to thrust them into bright lights of the public arena to further their political goals. This includes Tim Howard. I don't do..... "be patient" .....very well. This is starting to piss me off!
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win” Gandhi.
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last winter I went traveling and my most distant destination was Key West. While walking around the area of the cruise ship docks, I happened upon the Mel Fischer and Atocha Museum. Great place! Inside the museum, I learned that shortly after Mel discovered the Atocha in international waters, the Federal Government laid claim to the Atocha and all it's contents. Mel Fischer had to fight the US Government for 7 years before he finely prevailed. 7 damn years! 7 years of lawyer fees, 7 years of being almost broke. 7 years! I will not allow this Fannie and Freddie expropriation to drag on and on. Too long of time is an injustice.
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, someone asked Tim Howard, "will Mel Watt, Director of FHFA give the order to release FnF from conservatorship?"

Tim said:

It is his only true option, I've been told the decision has been made

THE DECISION TO END THE CONSERVATORSHIP OF FnF HAS BEEN MADE!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As FnF are released from conservatorship, we, the public, need to be vigilant to look critically at any deals the FHFA or the Treasury make in the process.

Deals will be made which could never be made if the full truths are exposed on a national level. Potential deals may not be in the stockholders best interest. Guilty parties may escape justice. Even though the decision of “to release or not to release” has been made, the timing is equally important. One way to dilute the impact of our exposure of the truths is to have an extended delay before release from conservatorship. Our focus on exposure of the truths will force FHFA’s hand to release early, accompanied with lots of fanfare and lot’s of pats on the back. The general population will loose sight of the truths while watching all the government players declaring their triumph in saving Fannie and Freddie.

For example, the Sweep Amendment….the FHFA could make an announcement something like…”.The Sweep Amendment has met the goals of punishing Fannie and Freddie for the near national economic collapse they have visited upon the taxpayers of the USA. Thru diligent work, the FHFA has modified the unethical and immoral management practices of Fannie and Freddie and forced them to pay their massive debts. Then FHFA created a stable and reliable framework with stern rules and regulations to keep Fannie and Freddie from visiting similar problems upon the taxpayers of the USA in the future. In the near future we will retire the Sweep Amendment and create a new amendment with Fannie and Freddie which will fund numerous environmental protections as well as the FHFA in it’s critical job of supervising the formerly untrustworthy GSE’s.”

If you think I’m good at writing this crap, wait and see how good the Obama Administration, the Treasury, and the FHFA are at writing it. Bob T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: