myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obamacare in a nutshell
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Obamacare in a nutshell Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1-6mcg9_J8

Obama care in a nutshell.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really going to hurt Hillary's chances, given her history on healthcare for the masses, except for her policy, I'm sure.

Have you been "Grubered" lately (lied to)?,,,,,,,,,,,,, love it!
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fur-grubered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLb-mBDFWhk
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Have you been "Grubered" lately ...

Is that anything like being Lewinskied? (Didja hear that her father publicly objected to that term? Boo hoo. )
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Have you been "Grubered" lately ...

Is that anything like being Lewinskied? (Didja hear that her father publicly objected to that term? Boo hoo. )

Not really.
To be Lewinskied, the provider needs knee pads.
To be Grubered, the consumer needs knee pads.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama claimed just yesterday in a broadcast news conference that he first heard of Gruber's claims that morning. Yet we all saw last week the video of Gruber boasting about the ACA deceptions and voter stupidity IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO THE PRESIDENT (the fourth video, IIRC) long ago (months to years ... I forget the date).

F-ing liar!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In another thread there was a lot of complaints about Fox News being biased. Well I rarely watch Fox, but I did today. They didn't need to be biased. All they did was play Pelosi denying she knew Gruber, then play her boasting about him. Then play Dirty Harry Reid boasting about him. But then played all the contradictions and lies Obama pushed about his plan. Once after the other. Dozens of clips clearly all lies. The hot chicks in short skirts didn't need to open their mouths. It was all there.

THIS GANG OF THEIVES HUNG THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN WORDS. ONLY 37% OF AMERICANS SUPPORT OBAMA CARE IN THE LAST POLL.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox News and all the partisan right wing stuff just feeds you guys what you want. Just wait until President Obama issues his executive orders on immigration reform. You'll be screaming bloody murder and be panting for impeachment. Believe me, I'll be enjoying every second of it, and after the new year rolls around, it will only get better. Republicans will be going ballistic in their frustration. President Obama has nothing to lose.

Of course, Republicans could be surprise me and work for important bi-partisan goals, but I tend to doubt it. They're too tangled up in their hate to bother with improving the fate of average Americans.
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting that no one on the left is defending Pelosi, Reid, Gruber or Obama's stance on the ACA and the recent enlightenments.

It's obvious that everyone on the left that had any inkling of support for the ACA is shaking their heads and biting their lips. If you bite off more than you can chew, you will throw up or choke. That's the ACA. Didn't mama tell you to take smaller bites?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno

You have often complained that the ACA was too large of a law. But, one of the reasons healthcare costs continued to rise through the years was because most of the attempts to control costs involved the Federal government reducing provider payments for Medicare and Medicaid services. This resulted in doing nothing to overall costs because providers would then limit their exposure to Medicare and Medicaid patients by not accepting them. Or, they would "up code" patients or keep them longer in hospital stays.

So, unless you reform the whole system, you just are pissing in the ocean.

So, tell me. What should the first "small bite" have been?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 1 of 62

Jump to: