myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Christiegate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A deliberate crime rationalized by the spinmeister. Good thing that he is out on the fringe--68% disapprove of Christie's performance. Third lowest of all the governor's, lower than the Republican lunatic from Maine. But it was mrgybe who described him as qualified. For San Quentin?

I have to laugh at Matty's accusations of pot use. The man who's attention span is not long enough to post anything more profound or reasoned than another pejorative seems to be well seasoned (or pickled) in chemically induced senility. Is it crank, or ADHD?

Remind me--was it 2.5 million emails that George W. Bush destroyed? And is it his father who is voting for Hillary?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
A deliberate crime rationalized by the spinmeister. Good thing that he is out on the fringe--68% disapprove of Christie's performance. Third lowest of all the governor's, lower than the Republican lunatic from Maine. But it was mrgybe who described him as qualified. For San Quentin?

I have to laugh at Matty's accusations of pot use. The man who's attention span is not long enough to post anything more profound or reasoned than another pejorative seems to be well seasoned (or pickled) in chemically induced senility. Is it crank, or ADHD?

Remind me--was it 2.5 million emails that George W. Bush destroyed? And is it his father who is voting for Hillary?

Can you blame Bush? his goofball son got ran over by the Trump train.
And just for the record he has not disclosed who he will vote for, wishful reporting by a left wing hack.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADHD? Or crank?
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, a future impeachment for someone you presume will be elected.

Thanks for the clarification,

-Craig

real-human wrote:

So as I said by the time these hit the trial dates and conviction if elected it is hard to say that when found guilty of raping a 13 year old there will not be impeachment...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
ADHD? Or crank?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20160920-will-george-h.w.-bush-vote-for-hillary-clinton-yes-says-a-kennedy.ece

Crank, wow! you're pretty hip for a liberal old fool.

Speaking of crank maybe the kennedy nitwit who broke the story can hook you up. You know how much those misfits like their drugs and booze..
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

And just for the record he has not disclosed who he will vote for, wishful reporting by a left wing hack.

After the Bush's, Clinton's and Obama destroyed our nation, I'm glad that they don't want Trump.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
So, a future impeachment for someone you presume will be elected.

Thanks for the clarification,

-Craig

real-human wrote:

So as I said by the time these hit the trial dates and conviction if elected it is hard to say that when found guilty of raping a 13 year old there will not be impeachment...

lets see clarification is needed again. Future if he is elected. I suspect if he is not elected he will get off all these crimes without charges like he has done with the florida attorney general.

feuser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
After the Bush's, Clinton's and Obama destroyed our nation, I'm glad that they don't want Trump.

DESTROYED our nation? Where do you live? Come on, man.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/

Last edited by feuser on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee if this was a dem it would be headlines in all media and the 24 news cycle stuff, it can't get any better than this headline in a sworn testimony....

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-22/port-authority-chief-testifies-on-infighting-behind-bridgegate

Christie Protected Bridgegate ‘Culprit,’ Witness Testifies

Quote:

Patrick Foye, the head of the agency that runs the George Washington Bridge, testified that he believed employee David Wildstein was the “culprit” behind four days of access lane closings in 2013 but was protected from questioning by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/lawmakers_may_move_to_subpoena_christie_over_new_b.html

Lawmakers may move to subpoena Christie over new Bridgegate disclosures

Quote:
On Monday, federal prosecutors disclosed that David Wildstein, a former Port Authority employee who pled guilty to federal charges last year, would testify that Christie was informed of the move to cut off access lanes to the bridge while traffic was still snarled in Fort Lee.

"We are going to find out through this trial about many incidents, texts, emails that were never responsive to the subpoenas we issued," said Weinberg. "And I'd like to go back as we find out about these things, and think that we should take a look at them, cumulatively."

In August, federal court filings showed that Christina Renna, a former director of the governor's now-defunct office of intergovernmental affairs, sent text messages to Peter Sheridan, the New Jersey Republican Party's deputy executive director, during Christie's Dec. 13, 2013, press conference about lane closures on the George Washington Bridge.

In the texts, Renna claimed the governor "flat out lied" about his senior staff and campaign manager Bill Stepien not having knowledge of the lane closures. Christie has steadfastly said he did not know of the plot and has disputed what was said in Renna's texts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: