myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Christiegate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Thanks for the predictable McVeigh response Adolph. Do you ever get tired with the repetitive crybaby stories? You're such a victim, aren't you? You scare yourself with that "whole world is out to get me" mentality. Must suck to live in such fear, whining about how the worlds done you wrong. Poor little crybaby victim lying Hitler clone that goes McVeigh at the drop of a hat.
Have a good one chump, today is going to be four days in a row of down the line front side goofy footed wave riding. Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!

OR should I say Yahhhh!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk

BOO!

What's trilling? Try using spell check.

awe poor troll who starts it and crys when it is dished back..

exactly what have you done in your life that is worth listening too. you are the trump uneducated white male who hates....

oh that's right your neighbors even called you a Nazi as a child.... what a monster of a kid you must have been to have canadian neighbors call you a Nazi. Nazi then and same now.... some monsters never change.... again to be called a nazi as a child by the people that knew you, your neighbors is so unbelievable, that an adult would say such a thing. But with your trolling, stalking and hatred and such, well if the shoe fits which it does well...

you and donald nazis of a spirit... donald was an avid reader of Hitler...

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the trial continues,,,,

here is how he got his job.... to be a top repugnant you need to be a despicable human..

where is the media covering this??? a presidential contender former US attorney hires people like this, and the guy is an advisor to Trump.... almost trumps vp pick... where is the media..

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/20161001_Star_Bridgegate_witness_admits_career_of__lies_and_deceptions_.html

Quote:
Critchley walked Wildstein through some of his admitted lies and political tricks, such as Wildstein's fabrication of a story in which he claimed to have organized a free bus trip to Atlantic City for Union County Democrats and black residents on an election day, so that they wouldn't be able to return to the polls in time to cast votes.

Wildstein, 55, testified that for years, he bragged to friends that he had actually done that when he was 22 years old.

"In your mind, right from wrong, what's more despicable: engaging in voter suppression with minorities - or bragging about engaging in voter suppression about minorities?" Critchley asked.

Wildstein said he now considers both "entirely despicable."

more here too.
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/2016/09/30/bridgegate-trial-wildstein-allegiance-christie/91351434/

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Thanks for the predictable McVeigh response Adolph. Do you ever get tired with the repetitive crybaby stories? You're such a victim, aren't you? You scare yourself with that "whole world is out to get me" mentality. Must suck to live in such fear, whining about how the worlds done you wrong. Poor little crybaby victim lying Hitler clone that goes McVeigh at the drop of a hat.
Have a good one chump, today is going to be four days in a row of down the line front side goofy footed wave riding. Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!

OR should I say Yahhhh!

BOO!

exactly what have you done in your life that is worth listening too. you are the trump uneducated white male who hates....

oh that's right your neighbors even called you a Nazi as a child.... what a monster of a kid you must have been to have canadian neighbors call you a Nazi. Nazi then and same now.... some monsters never change.... again to be called a nazi as a child by the people that knew you, your neighbors is so unbelievable, that an adult would say such a thing. But with your trolling, stalking and hatred and such, well if the shoe fits which it does well...

We can always count on your lies Adolph. Good to see you're just as bigoted and ignorant as our old neighbors. I take it you must go around calling immigrants names because you're a loser and envy what they've achieved with hard work and smarts.

I can see why you love Howard Dean so much. He looked like he was going to have an anurism when he got called out on MSNBC for suggesting Trump was doing coke. He hunkered down and made an ass of himself - JUST LIKE YOU - bawahahaha!

So that's Adolf Hitler and Howard Dean you emulate regularly. Oops, and McVeigh, can't forget your McVeigh rebuttals.

Yaah!!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

OR should I say Yahhhh!

BOO!

We can always count on your lies Adolph. Good to see you're just as bigoted and ignorant as our old neighbors. I take it you must go around calling immigrants names because you're a loser and envy what they've achieved with hard work and smarts.

I can see why you love Howard Dean so much. He looked like he was going to have an anurism when he got called out on MSNBC for suggesting Trump was doing coke. He hunkered down and made an ass of himself - JUST LIKE YOU - bawahahaha!

So that's Adolf Hitler and Howard Dean you emulate regularly. Oops, and McVeigh, can't forget your McVeigh rebuttals.

Yaah!!!!

I only know you from posting here, that you actually stalked and gathered info on me to harm me.

your neighbors knew you personally as a kid, you must have been a monster as I have never met a canadian that is not nice. And again to call a child that really means well as we can see with your trolling, stalking you are what they described. a monster....

again have challenged you 20 ish times to post anything that I have said with a link to it that is not defensive that is so bad that would cause you to act out like a trump-hitler harassing stalker gathering personal info and disclosing it on the internet where there are sickos like you. please make my day show the links...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm, have you asked anyone if they stopped beating their children or wife lately?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Hmmmmm, have you asked anyone if they stopped beating their children or wife lately?

Wow, that is worthy of stalking and trolling..... oh my gosh?

link please... so I can see where i was responding to a right wingers attack...

to funny donald....

thats the best and only thing again too funny...

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.northjersey.com/news/bridgegate-during-cross-examination-witness-recalls-christie-cream-incident-1.1673224

Quote:
Testimony over the past three weeks has revealed a growing number of Christie’s closest aides and advisers being told of the closures and the plan’s malicious intent well before documents published in January 2014 showed the level of involvement by his associates.

In his line of questioning and evidence presented in the trial, Critchley, Kelly’s attorney, has sought to discredit the notion presented by Christie that there is no way he can know what employees are doing in his name.

Critchley zeroed in on Renna’s shifting language during a Dec. 13, 2013, Christie news conference.

The night before that news conference, Renna said in court Thursday, she spoke with Kelly on the phone about the lane closures. And Kelly asked Renna to delete an email she sent in September in which Renna notified her of a rumor that the lane closures were payback and Kelly replied, “good.” When Christie told a reporter that he had been assured that no one on his staff was involved in the closures for political retribution, Renna texted Sheridan that Christie “flat out lied.” She called it a “poor choice of words” in court Thursday and said that she had “no knowledge” that Christie lied.

But around the same time Christie held the news conference, and minutes before she was accusing the governor of lying, Renna followed through on Kelly’s request and deleted the September email while preserving it on another account, according to evidence.

“So you have the governor saying no political retribution. You have an email that refers to retribution. And then shortly after that, the email is deleted,” Critchley said.

While Critchley presented Renna as a dubious government witness, he also portrayed Kelly as a target.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/misconduct-case-against-chris-christie-will-move-forward?cid=eml_mra_20161013
Misconduct case against Chris Christie will move forward
Quote:
10/13/16 11:20 AM—UPDATED 10/13/16 11:32 AM
By Steve Benen
It’s no secret that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) was a finalist for the Republican Party’s vice presidential nomination, but given the latest developments, GOP officials are probably quite pleased he’s not the party’s national ticket. WNBC in New York reported this morning:

A judge has found probable cause for a complaint of official misconduct against Gov. Chris Christie related to the George Washington Bridge lane closures.

The case now goes to the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office, which will decide whether to bring the issue to a grand jury for possible indictment.
As the NJ.com report explained, the case was brought by Bill Br

well did he call in a grand jury? Did they call Christie before the grand jury. There is no reason not to when 2 of his top people were foun guilty and also said Christie knew. IE get him under oath finally in front of a grand jury. If not, the prosecutors office should be removed and a special prosecutor appointed.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/bridgegate_trial_is_kelly_about_to_implicate_chris.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/defendant-expected-testify-jersey-bridge-trial-42853082

Quote:
Top officials in New Jersey government and the authority that runs the George Washington Bridge knew about or had a hand in what prosecutors contend was a false narrative that a lane realignment in 2013 was part of a traffic study rather than a scheme to punish a mayor, a defendant in the case testified Monday.

In his first public comments about the scandal since his indictment nearly 18 months ago, former Port Authority of New York and New Jersey executive Bill Baroni also contradicted the prosecution's star witness by offering a third version of when, and how much, Republican Gov. Christie learned about the lane realignment and subsequent gridlock in Fort Lee, the town adjacent to the bridge.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well well proven, his top people ratting him out. Christie knew 2 weeks before the lane closures and approved it according to Bridget Kelly on the stand.

As we know the other guy already claimed it. thats two top aides.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/21/politics/new-jersey-bridgegate-trial-chris-christie/

Quote:
Chris Christie's former deputy chief of staff, Bridget Anne Kelly, finally broke her long silence about the "Bridgegate" scandal that virtually paralyzed a small town whose mayor was a political rival of the New Jersey governor.

For days in September 2013, lane closures on the George Washington Bridge snarled traffic in Fort Lee, New Jersey, just across the river from Manhattan.
Kelly testified Friday that she told Christie at a meeting nearly a month earlier about a traffic study and the effect it would have on the small town.
She said Christie signed off on the study, which she said was billed to her as a study about ways to speed up traffic across the bridge.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: