myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Brian Williams, now Bill O'Reilly, who's next?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beaglebuddy wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WObY922U-Ms#t=24
Here he is claiming people were shooting at him!
Graduated High school in 67', got two draft deferments to avoid Vietnam. At the height of the war O'Reilly and Bill Clinton were going to college in England.

So we're supposed to just throw our educational opportunities away to join the military as an enlisted man? So getting our degrees first and serving as an officer if called or a volunteer is not acceptable? I don't agree with that unless the war is raging right here on our own turf or maybe as clear-cut and well-defined as WW II. (Hint: Viet Nam was NOT like WW II, no matter what Nixon or LBJ claimed.) Deferments were awarded by design and intent to promote education, working for military contractors in support of national defense, and other efforts of national benefit. Accepting a deferment is like electing a tax benefit or exemption: they're legal, moral, and exist for a reason.

At the height of the war ... 1968 ... Bill was 19, a sophomore at Marist College in NY (from which his junior year was in London on an honors program). He graduated in 1971 (the military was kicking people out in droves by late '68/early '69 because the war was winding down), taught high school for two years, got degrees from Boston College and Harvard.

And once again, if you have proof Bill was never subject to gunfire related to a war, he WILL put you on the air and, if you answer his questions honestly and directly, treat you with complete respect. Otherwise your accusations of him ring as hollow as those we see here every day of me, mrgybe, NW, etc. (The difference is that here, the accusers ARE on the "air" -- the archives -- looking more stupid every day.)

I'm embarrassed that a fellow veteran seems so thoroughly bamboozled by disproved accusations from far left hatchetmen, even to the point of claiming to know more about a man than his heavily documented past and present show. Do you also buy into Corn's disproved allegations that Bill was not raised in low-rent Levittown? REALLY?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
and no would not want her being in the media and she never claimed to want to be in the fair and balanced media.

If you are going to brand yourself "fair and balanced" and hate the truth you should change the motto to "liars and crooks", I have no issues with a liar at the helm with said motto. again only when you claim you are fair and balanced.

and again I could not stand that right wing shrill williams in the first place.

+++edited to add for mw30 can understand the obvious... bolded

Last edited by real-human on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
I have no issues with a liar at the helm.

Freaking yikes!!!!!!!
Please stay in Baja, and don't vote.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
I have no issues with a liar at the helm.

Freaking yikes!!!!!!!
Please stay in Baja, and don't vote.

Ok added the what I considered obvious details to the sentence since you were obviously to Foxed to understand. So now you get it.... If your motto is As Foxes should be "liars and crooks" then I have no problem with a liar at the helm. But if motto is "fair and balanced" and is the media nope I do not want pathological liars to be using status at the helm of a show.

again Owner Murdochs empire was made with papers of the enquirer type, you know the ones with three headed poperatzi pictures claiming those were real. and Murdoch is your right wing hero. Even his group was illegally breaking into peoples cell phones including dead ones to steal information. They even tried to do this of the dead 9-11 victims, they should have been charged for that one too, but the right yell they are such victims... That is the the owners directive as shown by his people he hires for media.

uwindsurf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Does your employer approve of you wasting your time browsing the web for silly non-stories, and then posting them on iWindsurf using company time and resources to do so? Do you think that routinely doing this while being paid is honest behavior? Note: that's for Captain America

My employer encourages my web surfing and posting on iwindsurf. Yes, I do think it is honest behavior because it is known and encouraged by my employer.

Have you any more ridiculous questions Gybe?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Huffington post, Media Matters and the other left wing witch hunters are to be believed, it seems that you and O'Reilly have much in common.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone from Northern Alabama has decided to weigh in on ethical standards for youwindsurf's profession. http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/San-Francisco-archbishop-backs-off-on-strict-6099465.php

He seems to have missed this part of the scriptures:

"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

But of course, that was the original, not the imitations.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
If the Huffington post, Media Matters and the other left wing witch hunters are to be believed, it seems that you and O'Reilly have much in common.
tooooo funny....

you do realize both the HP and MM were started and are run by former ultra right wingers that were at the top of the right wing party....

They finally saw the light and are just out there to stop the right wing hate that they were a part of till they got a conscience.

David Brock founder of MM was one of the highest paid partisan political right winger writers in the world, he had top relationships with the top right wing players and was even on a first name basis with Supreme court in-justice Thomas.

Brock was paid about a million dollars a book to attack liberals when he was working for your right wing media owners Moonie rev sun young moon. rev moon beam owned the washington times, where CIA directors were even seen at that paper for what reason? and Brock also paid by the right wing trust fund media owner (mellon scaife, owner of main pittsburg paper who hates liberals) that also funded Paula Jones and lawsuit before or at the time clinton was president to even funding Paula Jones nose job and david Brock. Brock was the one who found the Paula Jones issue that the right wing go the second special prosecutor to investigate, after the first special prosecutor another right winger found no wrong doing on Clintons behalf when he made or lost $30,000 in an investment.

Last edited by real-human on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unwittingly, he has stumbled upon the reason for wasting time on Captain America
Quote:
"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." (or O'Reilly)
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:

Why Master Gybe, are you being so bold as to call me a liar? If so, please speak plainly. I am not one for subtlety and intimation.

It is quite a leap for you to presume that I have not been truthful as you know absolutely nothing about my employment nor my employer, and you have absolutely nothing to refute my statements.

Whereas, there are more and more people coming forward to refute the statements of Mr. O'Reilly.

You seem to be confused as to the issue at hand. It is not my employment, nor my employer, it is the falsehoods spread by Mr. O'Reilly. Deflecting attention from the issue by attempting to assassinate my character makes you look weak. I expected more from you. How disappointing.

How odd it is for you to judge, when you know nothing of those whom you judge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: