myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Lets follow the money.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
this is just to much... you know how honest they are...


Ok honestly, you're nuts!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11218
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canuckmachuck wrote:
baja-human wrote:
this is just to much... you know how honest they are...


Ok honestly, you're nuts!


bummer that you don't have a honest bone in your body...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:


I have also mentioned I would like to see every car mechanic have a PhD in physics and if they did not want to practice that art and be a car mechanic nothing wrong with it. I do believe having higher educated trades people does have the potential to have more qualified in the field.


I have a friend with a PhD in Physics. He asks for advice on mechanical issues all the time. He wants to borrow my tube bender and help him design a tube chassis for his son's go kart. How long did your PhD take?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9516

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean, you're losing me and many others with your attacks on reinerehlers and some others.

Why get so lost in an increasingly paranoid view that is essentially meaningless and unfounded? I realize the reinerehlers is playing you, but why fall for it? Don't be so willing to show your teeth in every encounter. A less reactionary stance under fire seems to be more appropriate under the circumstances.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 19366

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
I have a friend with a PhD in Physics.

I've worked for and with and supervised many physics (and other) PhDs. My wife has worked with and/or managed scores of them, from chiefs to Indians, throughout the nuclear industry at the various national labs such as Livermore.

Few of them could tie their own shoes. They, almost to a man/woman, were babbling boobs and social misfits outside their academic niche. The special mental talents it takes to master advanced physics seem to displace practical and social matters from their heads altogether. Makes me almost glad to admit that I did merely OK in my graduate physics courses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11218
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
baja, you're losing me and many others with your attacks on reinerehlers and some others.

Why get so lost in an increasingly paranoid view that is essentially meaningless and unfounded? I realize the reinerehlers is playing you, but why fall for it? Don't be so willing to show your teeth in every encounter. A less reactionary stance under fire seems to be more appropriate under the circumstances.


want to buy a clue, when a person starts it I give it back to them.... Simple as that... No I will not go to the extremes of a right winger of stalking, threatening, harassing, trolling, and so that the right wingers are so known for..

Show me where I start it and maybe I will value you opinion on this issue... start there first. else I suggest you keep your unsolicited opinion to yourself. It is just going to the circular file where it belongs, till you can show where I start it. So I challenge you to post some facts that I start it or I keep hammering what I see is sicko troll behavior.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by real-human on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11218
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:
I have a friend with a PhD in Physics.

I've worked for and with and supervised many physics (and other) PhDs. My wife has worked with and/or managed scores of them, from chiefs to Indians, throughout the nuclear industry at the various national labs such as Livermore.

Few of them could tie their own shoes. They, almost to a man/woman, were babbling boobs and social misfits outside their academic niche. The special mental talents it takes to master advanced physics seem to displace practical and social matters from their heads altogether. Makes me almost glad to admit that I did merely OK in my graduate physics courses.


Is that why we pay 10,000 dollars for a normal toilet because you are involved in the decision...

yes with your above stated logic we should hire only high school dropouts for our national labs and all companies R&D departments. Gee that sounds like what ends up in the military mostly... have a nice flight to the moon with that design... maybe you would get off the ground?

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja-Human,
So um, how long did it take you to get a PhD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 3517

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja said:
Quote:
Is that why we pay 10,000 dollars for a normal toilet because you are involved in the decision...

More than likely, it has nothing to do with PHD's or design, but with a contractor taking advantage of our mindless government. Our Government gets ripped of by the billions every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11218
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Baja-Human,
So um, how long did it take you to get a PhD?
another troll post..
wow who knew...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 4 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group