myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
More tests, more revelations, what an amazing sport :) !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care how anyone "remembers" ... "the" ... thread(s). The proof is in the archives, which clearly show that Chandler fabricated his accusation that I objected, that he conflated two totally unrelated events and threads ("got ugly on the beach" + "backlash over the video" = BS squared), and that he once again hijacked a great WSING thread to wage his inexplicable vendetta.

Furthermore, what right does ANYONE have to presume, accuse, imply, or even guess at the video poster's rationale for removing the video despite my encouragement to leave it up?

How did the video magically expand from my dismount to my jibing and sailing underpowered? Next go-round it'll cover my education, career, and motorcycle racing.

I totally missed seeing anyone criticize Manuel's great posts. I guess that's just another benefit of my filters.

I can't believe so many people are so fascinated by how I sail. It can't be a cry for proof, as many people I don't even know have posted that I describe my sailing accurately, sail like I say I do, sail in the top quarter of the crowd, etc. I've emphasized at least 20 times that a) my free sailing style is easily achievable on any bumpy lake with very little practice required and b) I describe it to help motivate those to whom it sounds beyond their reach to just try it. I feel sorry for small people who try to demean anything THAT accessible and THAT much fun.

And, whoever that was ... that was a a good joke about Chandler's thick skin. Very Happy
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those interested, the blow-by-blow history as it went down. There's lots of isobars in those 10 pages. You can be the judge of what happened.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23986&highlight=
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
For those interested, the blow-by-blow history as it went down. There's lots of isobars in those 10 pages. You can be the judge of what happened.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23986&highlight=

I agree with the Puffin, What part is BS ?

I have lived through the Isobar's this that and the other, his misquotes, mis-information and s recent not knowing the difference between a slot box and and crackerjack box, NO BS. He thinks that all mini vans are like the one he saw/owns or wants too, he thinks a Outback will carry all the gear anyone needs, he thinks he lives in Hood River.

Manuel .. there is a saying that is prominent now "It is what it is"

translated into slang talk, "You are screwed and you are going to stay screwed "
you also praised Iso for being such a complimentary gentleman, take heed.

Steve: Those of us who see beyond the recent, into the past and retain the posting of many, OR the many posts of few, will back up your opinion, to the others , the light at the tunnel end is not yet visible, and indeed you should be on the "Hello Kitty" forum.

Bad Girls Unite , BGU

sadly once again a thread gone bad. THANKS MIKE Sad

http://www.k4fins.com/fins.html
http://4boards.co.uk/
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the last remains of Ice leave my lake today, I am reminded of how much I have lived vicariously through Manuel's positive posts and videos. It's been a long Winter and to see him ripping it up in the Sun has opened my eyes. Makes me wonder, what the hell I'm doing living in the Northern tundra?

On the other hand, we have Isobars. One who offers intensely critical, sometimes valid, but always a negative pessimistic approach. If he could just have a positive happy outlook, his info might actually be fun. It's as if he is beating you over the head to see it his way. Wish I could see that vid. Its all about the fun. No rules for fun. Keep it up Manuel.
Sailboarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U2U2U2 wrote:

sadly once again a thread gone bad. THANKS MIKE Sad

I also find threads gone bad quite annoying. However, in this case, the first unrelated message was from schwandler. It was a nice bait and it succeeded! What a good idea to bring back old memories... Thanks for the bashing!

I hope Manuel will continue to bring interesting and related information.

For my part, I'll skip the forum at least for a few days. I disliked sorting through that shit when I really needed information to support my progress. No need now, there's ice on the lakes, so I'll let you have fun between yourselves.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sailboarder, I will admit that I did bait isobars to get under his skin. But honestly, isobars was already overrunning the thread by working manuel like he does many others. Just look at his three posts before I entered the picture.

You have to admit though, I kept my post on topic about photos and videos. It just wasn't what isobars wanted to hear. Frankly, I get tired of isobars coming in turning every thread into a ridiculous game that's all about him, and putting folks to task about their scene and outlook. Itemized lists of things where he repeatedly tries to direct the conversation all about him and his scene. It never ends. The guy isn't even a wave sailor. Sometimes I enjoy pulling the rug out from under his feet. My bad for taking advantage of him and his game.
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler,

I thought you were killified? I wonder how your post got read?

Coachg
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm one of better than 30 to 40 folks that are on isobars' renowned killfile list. You should note that jpbassking is also on the list, and isobars not very cleverly eludes to that fact with the following quote.

"And, whoever that was ... that was a a good joke about Chandler's thick skin."

Truth is that the killfile list is a poorly created half-baked fantasy. isobars could have ignored our posts, but he can't help himself from revealing the bogus nature of his sham. The key point is the fact that isobars rarely wastes an opportunity to play the victim.
windoggi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey's filters are total bullshit. He responds to my posts whenever it gives him an opportunity to talk about himself.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sailboarder wrote:
Thanks for the bashing!

II disliked sorting through that shit

So you want it both ways? Good luck with that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: