myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Unbelievable, but true
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it should have.
He did the honorable thing, does Hillary have any of that w/in her?
Or are the rules different now?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rules are apparently different for Hillary ... SO FAR. The Congressional inquiry team claims she erased her email server AFTER they were requested.

That's more than 55,000 felonies, EACH clearly worth > six figures in fines, a year or more in prison, and a permanent ban from holding public office. If the team's tentative findings are true, she should spend her remaining days in prison, destitute.

We can only hope. I can only imagine a race between two extremists ... Cruz vs Warren. One is a liar, the other IS multiracial (and a U.S. citizen).
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
As it should have.
He did the honorable thing, does Hillary have any of that w/in her?
Or are the rules different now?

I think the Clintons have always assumed the rules are different for them. I just hope this plays out sooner rather than later. I would really rather see a Democrat primary with some choices. Hillary, shoved down our throats, is not a choice.

The question for me now is if I should register as a Demo to stop Hillary or a Repub to stop Cruz!
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yikes swc, you are showing your 'geographicism' (aka geographic bigotry), and what's worse, you're a religious bigot as well,,,,,,, true colors."

Folks on the right really like to spin up nonsense. I'm sure there's any number of reasons why you live up around Cambria. Would that make you a geographic bigot too?

The religious bigotry thing is a total line of BS. But, I will admit to being a strong believer in the First Amendment, aren't you? Like I've said many times before, there is no freedom in religion.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWC

My wife played me the video of this lawmaker this evening. I sort of enjoyed the scene. We need the loonies, on both ends of the spectrum, displayed in their full glory, once in a while to remind us to remain vigilant to protect our rights and freedoms.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Yikes swc, you are showing your 'geographicism' (aka geographic bigotry), and what's worse, you're a religious bigot as well,,,,,,, true colors.

But on a better note~
Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes!
EVEN NIXON DIDN'T DESTROY THE TAPES!

That has a really nice ring to it, I think we will be hearing that a whole lot during the campaign season, should be fun. Wink

what friggen idiots... Nixon erased the real damaging stuff on the tapes.... He is the first ever of mysterious erasing after they are ordered turned over.

Your buddy stated hers were after a court of some kind order was served . Prove that......... or we can assume the person who stated this and their kind are bold faced liars.

BTW I have listened to about 30 hours of the Nixon tapes, and he was not even impeached is so unbeiveable, there he is talking about slush funds from his arab (ME) friends to hush some potential whistleblowers who were involved in breaking into a office for political gain.

If you listen to the tapes there is no question he should have been in jail.

Boy would I like to know what was erased when slush money was not worth erasing.

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEA, he resigned, which was the right thing to do, do you think Hillary would drop out of the running for doing something worse?
Or are you one of those who think the rules are different now for Hillary?
And that's okay, because she's different.
Pfffffttt!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
HEA, he resigned, which was the right thing to do, do you think Hillary would drop out of the running for doing something worse?
Or are you one of those who think the rules are different now for Hillary?
And that's okay, because she's different.
Pfffffttt!

Are you you delusional old fart or what? or are you that ignorant of what went on?........... he ran and won a second time when he had already committed so many crimes. He had the CIA and FBI and IRS nailing people illegally for his pleasure during his first term. You can listen to his tapes of telling his people to get the IRS onto people to make their lives a hell. And they did it.... Those people were not even arrested for those crimes. He friggen fired the special prosecutor in his second term to try to shut it down. wasting millions of dollars when it was an absolute he was a criminal of the highest proportions. These tapes were in his own words , he was a criminal that should have turned himself in to be behind bars.

The other thing that was amazing was all the media knew he was a corrupt son of a whore and none would print the truth till the washington Post did. They all knew it...

Now with clinton they spent 70 million and did not fire the special prosecutor, in fact Nixons was of his own party and Nixon fired him, clintons first was a right wing zealot but said there was nothing, then a second zealot was appointed an after all that time and money again he found nothing that he was appointed to investigate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: