myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Candlestick parking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:49 am    Post subject: Candlestick parking Reply with quote

They are ticketing windsurfers parking along the road for no apparent reason, the park is closed, nobody drives along this road, it's the only place to park. If windsurfers can't park here it will effectively cancel windsurfing at the stick, at least in the afternoon.
It's my understanding Mac works for Park and Rec in Sacramento. Being an inside person with his contacts HE needs to do something about this.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wrong and so uninformed in so many ways. If you were constructive I might enlist you. But you are too misinformed to be worth the effort.
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your government at work for you!
Thanks so much for helping the little people.
I'll let you get back to blogging about why we need bigger government.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were constructive, or informed, you might be helpful. Not only do I not work for the Department of Parks, but the land in question is under the sole control of the City of San Francisco. Idiots like BB will call them up, misinformed, scream at them, and then call government unresponsive.

There is a certain responsibility entailed in being a citizen. I have given the appropriate advice to local sailors. If they are smart, they won't involve BB.
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see where you have given any advise to anyone on this matter.
And moreover this is pertinent to your claims that big government is here to help us. Multi-layered, bloated, unresponsive big government more concerned with passing problems along to some other department, meetings, pensions and perpetuating their own existence than solving a simple problem.
A perfect example and your response is exactly what I would expect from you and from those responsible for correcting this.
The air is thick with your entitled smugness.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beaglebuddy wrote:
this is pertinent to your claims that big government is here to help us. Multi-layered, bloated, unresponsive big government .....

Many people just want their lives run by someone else so they don't have to bother. (A list of the rewards I've gotten by "bothering" -- including some real lifechangers such as windsurfing, very early retirement, and my health -- would fill a page or two.) The VA literally killed me, and is still actively trying to accelerate the process by refusing necessary $20 medical tests not available from other sources, but even that I've been been able to overcome by bothering them right back. Everybody, even in Big Government, has a boss, and maybe 5-10% of the time that works to our advantage.

10% is not good enough to justify federal bankruptcy.
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this talk about "Big Government"! Just what exactly is Big Government and what departments would you dispose of if you were in charge?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: