myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Steph Curry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
zirtaeb wrote:
Big difference between a healthy Curry and an injured Curry. Last year, he had the elbow, the ankle, and the knee just in the early rounds of the playoffs, missed a few games, and tried to gut it out.
Just like Iquodala couldn't run or jump last year.
And Anderson Varajao as the starting center, Bogut and Ezeli both hurt in the legs.

80s Celts or Lakers would have destroy these teams. Much more team oriented play and less selfish players.

Dude, you're not watching are you? The Dubs set records for assists, nobody passes the rock like the Warriors.....Certainly Magic, McHale, Bird , and Kareem would dominate in ANY era....If you can ball, you can ball. Can you imagine McHale trying to guard KD?? KD would put up 50, every night...
...Like your political arguments, the hoops one is not based on fact... Very Happy Very Happy

And McHale would smoke any hoop player in history under the basket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAZlN9XPnI

Wasn't facts nitwit, or expressed that way, it was an opinion. And I will match my political IQ against yours anytime Madam secretary....

That's right. But in today's game , he would be forced to guard a faster wing player, so he'd be off the floor. Putting political IQ in the same sentence with matty is an oxy-moron. The Dubs average 30 assists a game, that's about as unselfish as you can get...Only Showtime passed it more....

Boggs is climate change a winning issue for the left? Lets see how low your political IQ is. Answer is no.
Are three Obama thugs under investigation for un masking?, answer is yes,
and you lefties said Trumps tweet about Obama spying was a mistake, wrong again dumbass..
Where's all the gloating about the stock market? you seem to be a little silent on that lately.

Boggs here is a compilation of smug arrogant know nothings with about as much insight as you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V_w-kDLbl8
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who could have guessed that there were enough stupid Republicans in the Electoral College to have elected Donald Trump? I have to wonder whether they will have learned enough by November 2020 to avoid making the same mistake again. Of course, there is the question whether Trump will be able to make it to November 2020 to run for a second term.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Who could have guessed that there were enough stupid Republicans in the Electoral College to have elected Donald Trump? I have to wonder whether they will have learned enough by November 2020 to avoid making the same mistake again. Of course, there is the question whether Trump will be able to make it to November 2020 to run for a second term.

Mistake?? the more you snowflakes whine the happier I am, and know I made the right choice.
Take a look in the mirror SW, that's the face of stupid, sucking up your daily dose of stupid from the rabid unhinged left.
You seldom offer anything useful except you derogatory remarks about republicans.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're right, you're right.

Republicans really blew it with Donald Trump. History will prove me right.

Just wait mat-ty. Everything takes time to unfold. Sadly for you though, Trump is unwinding rather quickly.

Believe me, you're on the wrong end of the stick on this one.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
zirtaeb wrote:
Big difference between a healthy Curry and an injured Curry. Last year, he had the elbow, the ankle, and the knee just in the early rounds of the playoffs, missed a few games, and tried to gut it out.
And Anderson Varajao as the starting center, Bogut and Ezeli both hurt in the legs.

80s Celts or Lakers would have destroy these teams. Much more team oriented play and less selfish players.

Dude, you're not watching are you? The Dubs set records for assists, nobody passes the rock like the Warriors.....Certainly Magic, McHale, Bird , and Kareem would dominate in ANY era....If you can ball, you can ball. Can you imagine McHale trying to guard KD?? KD would put up 50, every night...
...Like your political arguments, the hoops one is not based on fact... Very Happy Very Happy

Wasn't facts nitwit, or expressed that way, it was an opinion. And I will match my political IQ against yours anytime Madam secretary....

That's right. But in today's game , he would be forced to guard a faster wing player, so he'd be off the floor. Putting political IQ in the same sentence with matty is an oxy-moron. The Dubs average 30 assists a game, that's about as unselfish as you can get...Only Showtime passed it more....

Boggs is climate change a winning issue for the left? Lets see how low your political IQ is. Answer is no.
and you lefties said Trumps tweet about Obama spying was a mistake, wrong again dumbass..
Where's all the gloating about the stock market? you seem to be a little silent on that lately.

Boggs here is a compilation of smug arrogant know nothings with about as much insight as you.

Stay on topic, son ... you're wandering again... You said the Lakers and Celts would beat today's teams, you say they are too selfish. I say the Warriors pass the rock just about as much as anybody, and their passes per possession are near the top, as well....which directly refutes your errant argument. Carry on....
Geez...I almost missed your part about the stock market, yeah its on FIRE. NASDAQ is going parabolic, and the Bay Area economy is also on FIRE... Yes, retirement is rapidly approaching. Thanks for reminding me...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
When you're right, you're right.

Republicans really blew it with Donald Trump. History will prove me right.

Just wait mat-ty. Everything takes time to unfold. Sadly for you though, Trump is unwinding rather quickly.

Believe me, you're on the wrong end of the stick on this one.

Unfold like todays hearings? can you say GOOSEEGG, ZIPPO, NOTHING????

And Comey has two choices tomorrow , admit nothing happened or incriminate himself...

The people are growing tired of the unhinged fools on the left and their baseless, desperate, wild goose chase.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
zirtaeb wrote:

Stay on topic, son ... you're wandering again... You said the Lakers and Celts would beat today's teams, you say they are too selfish. I say the Warriors pass the rock just about as much as anybody, and their passes per possession are near the top, as well....which directly refutes your errant argument. Carry on....
Geez...I almost missed your part about the stock market, yeah its on FIRE. NASDAQ is going parabolic, and the Bay Area economy is also on FIRE... Yes, retirement is rapidly approaching. Thanks for reminding me...

Stock Market as in TRUMP BUMP...7 months strong. the left is too busy chasing fake news to give Trump any credit.

I hope your warriors win, I think lebrone is one of the most obnoxious athletes that ever lived.....KING AHOLE
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patience mat-ty, it will take time for things to truly unfold. Things are only starting to happen.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
zirtaeb wrote:

Stock Market as in TRUMP BUMP...7 months strong. the left is too busy chasing fake news to give Trump any credit.

I hope your warriors win, I think lebrone is one of the most obnoxious athletes that ever lived.....KING AHOLE

Tech is up 25% this year, and Trump is doing everything he can to hurt tech, and the Left Coast ... I Give him ZERO credit...ZERO. Go dubs!!!!!!
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zero discipline from matty. Not surprising. Really big shot by KD. But defense won the game. 15 straight--nobody has done that, no matter what they claim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: