myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1035, 1036, 1037 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Hey Dictator buddy....."I'll call ya later" like really, "Don't be a tough guy".

Now, were forced to do airstrikes to prevent bad actors(ISIS) from getting to our munitions storage...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/16/politics/us-airstrike-storage-site-syria/index.html

Trump's Syria letter reportedly made Erdogan so angry, he threw it in the trash
So what if we need to bomb em. Troops aren't being killed.

I have a woman who works for me who's son was killed by an IED in Iraq. Such a waste of a beautiful boy.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see, now who was it that pulled all the troops out of Iraq, which led to the immediate rapid growth of some small "JV team" also known as ISIS?

I'm having a problem remembering who that was, I must be getting a brain infection known as "democrat selective memory". Fortunately there is a cure for that, it's called "snap out of it!", now I remember.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Let's see, now who was it that pulled all the troops out of Iraq, which led to the immediate rapid growth of some small "JV team" also known as ISIS?

I'm having a problem remembering who that was, I must be getting a brain infection known as "democrat selective memory". Fortunately there is a cure for that, it's called "snap out of it!", now I remember.

Don't forget the infamous RED LINE IN THE SAND.....spineless liberal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waddell 30-37, with 7-11 foot swells...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Goodness, my dog is in the side yard, whistling. Wonder where he learned how to do that.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Goodness, my dog is in the side yard, whistling. Wonder where he learned how to do that.

No vote dude. FISA declassification coming. Huge rallies. Idiots are quivering and sucking their thumbs
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

No vote dude. FISA declassification coming. Huge rallies. Idiots are quivering and sucking their thumbs

30,000 in Dallas tonight.......
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
some wonder why trump loves dictators, well trump is looking for his deals he can get after he is of office. The dictators have the power to grant trump rewards for his nefarious sticking it to Americans to support these oligarchs. He already backed off what is it billions in fines for the russians. weakened Nato. You think they will not reward him handsomely. again without his taxes we have no idea how broke he is.

Homophobic post.

What is your problem?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Mulvaney admits they held up funding to Ukraine as a quid pro quo, Trump announces the next G7 conference must be at a Trump facility (Doral). They are blowing up the Constitution—and the “conservatives” are cheering. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-has-awarded-next-years-g-7-summit-of-world-leaders-to-his-miami-area-resort-the-white-house-said/2019/10/17/221b32d6-ef52-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
So Mulvaney admits they held up funding to Ukraine as a quid pro quo, Trump announces the next G7 conference must be at a Trump facility (Doral). They are blowing up the Constitution—and the “conservatives” are cheering. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-has-awarded-next-years-g-7-summit-of-world-leaders-to-his-miami-area-resort-the-white-house-said/2019/10/17/221b32d6-ef52-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

It just doesn't matter, Mac. We see it on this forum every single day. Trump has an appeal that transcends common sense and ideals. I don't understand it; but it is real. Trump will never drop below 40% approval no matter what he does.

I've pretty much given up arguing with a Trump supporter. It seems that almost everything that they stood for before...free trade...strong defense...decreased deficit..."morals"...they give a pass to Trump on. Hero worship is something you cannot argue against.

I used to really respect conservatives. But, I don't respect them when they follow Trump right now. It's almost like they are supporting supporting Trump like they would the local major league team. No matter what, support your team.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1035, 1036, 1037 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1036 of 1354

Jump to: