myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1066, 1067, 1068 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
The show is designed to separate Trump from his base, but so far it's having the opposite effect.
So the question now is, will Pelosi allow this to continue after their T-day break?
If she's smart, she won't, but she's even older than Joe Biden, so she may not be able to figure it out.

you moron that is not why. It is to enlighten americans to the facts. The more we know the more we can make informed decisions.

I know you are not for getting facts, you just channel from FUX.

vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
The extent of the misunderstanding of impeachment proceedings on display here by maddy and iso is painful.

Impeachment does not require the conviction of a crime.

I know iso can read by his various diatribes about his medical research. Maddy, I'm not so sure about as he continuously repeats false talking points which leads me to believe he obtains all of his "knowledge" from television.

https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html

No shit you stupid little man......Apparently you struggle to read. I have said repeatably it's a political theater , nothing more.....If it was a court of law it would have ended day one..

Dems failed to make their case, it is a dud so far. It appears to be benefiting Trump ATM.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, I do struggle to read your horrendous composition: "I have said repeatably..."

Rolling Eyes
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
The extent of the misunderstanding of impeachment proceedings on display here by maddy and iso is painful.

I know iso can read by his various diatribes about his medical research. Maddy, I'm not so sure about as he continuously repeats false talking points which leads me to believe he obtains all of his "knowledge" from television.

No shit you stupid little man......Apparently you struggle to read. I have said repeatably it's a political theater , nothing more.....If it was a court of law it would have ended day one..

Dems failed to make their case, it is a dud so far. It appears to be benefiting Trump ATM.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, I do struggle to read your horrendous composition: "I have said repeatably..."

Rolling Eyes

Nice response little man..I mean dodge......I 'll be gentle , I know you had a bad week. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Nice response little man..I mean dodge......I 'll be gentle , I know you had a bad week. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

In case you were unaware, "repeatably" is not a word. Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in last 48 hours , tRump has referred to Silicon Valley company Crowdstrike as a Ukrainian company(hilarious), and thanked Tim Cook for opening a new Apple plant in Austin. Fact: it's a Flextronics plant that has been open since 2013.. The lying is so far off the charts, its a joke..
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
The show is designed to separate Trump from his base, but so far it's having the opposite effect.
So the question now is, will Pelosi allow this to continue after their T-day break?
If she's smart, she won't, but she's even older than Joe Biden, so she may not be able to figure it out.

you moron that is not why. It is to enlighten americans to the facts. The more we know the more we can make informed decisions.

I know you are not for getting facts, you just channel from FUX.

A new poll shows support for the impeachment of President Trump has declined since public hearings have started.
The Emerson poll released Thursday found support for impeachment has dropped from 48% to 43% since October, while opposition to impeachment has risen from 44% to 45%.
Independents are key in the shift, with 49% opposing impeachment and only 34% supporting impeachment. In October, 48% of independents supported impeachment and 39% opposed.
The poll also showed Trump's approval rating rising to a net positive. Forty-eight percent approved of the president while 47% disapproved. His approval rating was only 43% a month ago.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/support-flips-against-impeachment-as-trump-approval-rating-jumps-poll/ar-BBXab1N?ocid=spartandhp
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Just in last 48 hours , tRump has referred to Silicon Valley company Crowdstrike as a Ukrainian company(hilarious), and thanked Tim Cook for opening a new Apple plant in Austin. Fact: it's a Flextronics plant that has been open since 2013.. The lying is so far off the charts, its a joke..

Just think, there is a very good chance he will be YOUR PRESIDENT for 5 more years.......lol they better add some netting to the Golden state bridge...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Just think, there is a very good chance he will be YOUR PRESIDENT for 5 more years.......lol they better add some netting to the Golden state bridge...

Dude, you need more material. If the NAZ goes up 30% every year , I'm fine with it.

matty news source: bwahahahahahaha
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The liar in chief acting like a trapped rat. But because the three stooges here never pay attention to a credible source--they'll never know.

Quote:
In a 53-minute phone interview with “Fox & Friends” this morning, Mr. Trump attacked the impeachment inquiry and accused David Holmes, who testified yesterday, of fabricating a phone call between Mr. Trump and Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the European Union. (There is no evidence of this; Mr. Sondland confirmed Mr. Holmes’s account of the call.)
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The liar in chief acting like a trapped rat. But because the three stooges here never pay attention to a credible source--they'll never know.

Quote:
In a 53-minute phone interview with “Fox & Friends” this morning, Mr. Trump attacked the impeachment inquiry and accused David Holmes, who testified yesterday, of fabricating a phone call between Mr. Trump and Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the European Union. (There is no evidence of this; Mr. Sondland confirmed Mr. Holmes’s account of the call.)

Let's go for it Mac. Trump wants the Senate trial. His ratings are through the roof. He'll expose the clown show for what it is. A coup attempt. This is the best thing that could happen. Hahahahah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1066, 1067, 1068 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1067 of 1354

Jump to: