myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1076, 1077, 1078 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.timesofisrael.com/cheney-warns-us-disengagement-in-mideast-benefits-iran-russia/

Former US vice president Dick Cheney warned Monday that “American disengagement” in the Middle East will benefit only Iran and Russia, indirectly criticizing US President Donald Trump’s pledges to pull forces out of the region.

While stressing that he’s no longer in government, Cheney’s comments in Dubai cut to the core of several policies taken by Trump, including the sudden withdrawal of US forces from Syria...
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

There will be several defectors from the Dems....5 to 10 is my guess...Not a good look bro and a very dangerous precedent to establish..Just another stain for the party of jackasses....

Trump will be acquitted, the left will be destroyed in a Senate trial, and Trump will be re-elected .....all because of un-hinged morons who are so full of hate they can not see what a historical mistake they have made...

Watching McCarthy today, I thought it's fascinating and scary how effectively even a straightforward case like Trump's corruption can be turned on its head by a capable demagogue. So mat-ty, look, I understand, it's not your fault. It's not your fault.[/quote]

Far from straight forward,,,,that's why it went from QPQ to Bribery to Obstruction of Congress and abuse of power.......in other words they had no case and are now looking for process crimes.....a joke, fooling no one!!!!![/quote]

again he was not willing to testify and even ordered so. He is not king. He was invited to present his case but the bone spurs were acting up again.

and as far as non elected or former elected republicans he has so many saying he should be impeached. From former head of the RNC Michael Steel to rep Joe Scarboro and on and on. During the Clinton one it was hard to find such people unless they were in office and at a threat of not being elected in redish districts. But to find one not serving with no threat of not being reelected pressure impossible.

. and again Clintons was over a private affair and one of the articles was lying to the american people not even a crime on the books. and again tump says that he can not be tried yet the right-wing had Clinton in court for a private matter that occurred what 10 years before he was elected president and the right wing supreme court ruled Clinton had to go to court while president.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Thats how little authority the IG has..

I've been an official member of two IG teams, worked with others, solely conducted a couple of formal investigations, and was appointed to a direct complaint chain that bypassed the normal chain of command, including the IG. Their ineffectiveness, even to the point of corruption, is what changed my mind about seeking a formal 4-year tour in an R&D IG agency based on the Florida coast. Their biggest problem, as told to me by an IG officer in that agency, is that their findings get watered down at every step up the chain of command. i.e., very few officers are willing to jeopardize their careers by telling their immediate bosses -- ESPECIALLY as they get closer to HQ levels -- about problems. From lieutenants to three-star generals, we were always told that we shouldn't bring problems to our immediate superiors unless accompanied by a viable solution. Besides, the IG officially and by design has no legal authority; its function is fact-finding, not law enforcement.

I pissed off some high-ranking officers by telling them like it is and/or refusing to kowtow to their illegal orders (often, but not always, diverted by shoving the regulations in their faces). Two tricks were putting things in writing so they would be foolish to try shenanigans in the first place and simply ignoring such orders. (Most of them like to issue them but many don't follow up well enough to notice they were being ignored.) I've got to guess that the same mentality pervades the IG system all the way to the top.

And they only investigate current employees... Big difference than what Durham is working on.......Stupid boggs will be chomping on crow very soon

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A pack of lies, and you bought them all... You need a vacation Matty...why don't you head up to the tri-cities and hang w ISO, I hear its really nice this time of year......

Just for the record(like you say)....You are quoted here, many times touting the forthcoming IG report, now you're dismissing it... a classic fool you are, young Matty!

Not dismissing it at all dipshit,,it lays out exactly what we have been saying for 2 years....Guess who agrees with me DB????....ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR AND US ATTORNEY DURHAM....

Barr spoke again today, did you see that dumbass??? Hold on to your smug little moment , it won't last long...

Do you know what day Durham announced his investigation has been changed to a CRIMINAL investigation??????? I'll give you the answer because I know you have no clue........it was the day he returned from Italy. Any clue why he was in Italy???? look it up ..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OF COURSE BARR has tRump's back.... He's the ultimate body man....

OMG ....Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and you are in the lead roll....
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Maddy's percentage on his various predictions? 0%.?
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
.. Here is a high probability event : Your BFF will be the 4th US president to be impeached ( not technically , Tricky Dick resigned )..

It will be the first 100% partisan...actually more about 110% because there will be even more democrats who are smart enough to not be part of something so historically moronic......party of morons..

Hey, mat-ty, you are right about the 100%. But it only shows how terribly corrupt today's Republicans have become. (At the same time, I'm grateful to the corrupt Republicans in the Senate who will not convict Trump, or else you would have this powerful stab-in-the-back argument for the election.)

There will be several defectors from the Dems....5 to 10 is my guess...Not a good look bro and a very dangerous precedent to establish..Just another stain for the party of jackasses....

Trump will be acquired, the left will be destroyed in a Senate trial, and Trump will be re-elected .....all because of un-hinged morons who are so full of hate they can not see what a historical mistake they have made...

"acquired"? Matty, the face of the modern Republican party. An unhinged moron who can't compose a sentence or find a fact if it hit him in the face. God save these United States.

Okay Mac lite....I'm well aware of the correct word asshole... Glad to see you would rather attack my typo than my indisputable facts.....

You must be proud to be part of the most pathetic attempt to remove a duly elected president......can you spell BACKFIRE ???????? morons!!!!!!!

Well aware of the correct word? But, you...just...can't...quite...spell it? Riiiggghht, sure Maddy, whatever you say. Rolling Eyes
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you know that there is one important fact that AG Barr couldn't change in his twisted statements, and that's that the Russians did interfere in our elections. Now Donald Trump must accept the fact that his Russian hoax sham isn't going to be accepted by his Dept. of Justice. It's official.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, you know that there is one important fact that AG Barr couldn't change in his twisted statements, and that's that the Russians did interfere in our elections. Now Donald Trump must accept the fact that his Russian hoax sham isn't going to be accepted by his Dept. of Justice. It's official.
The Russians didn't change any official votes, our system doesn't allow that to happen, that's what's official, not your contention, very different.
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wondering about this since I 1st "heard" of it.

Could someone just bullet point me a list of exactly how the votes counts were changed?

I've heard about hacks and "social media influences" , but what I'd really like to understand is exactly how many additional votes the Russians added
maybe state by state to each candidate.

I can understand how Russians might hack into electronic voting and change the count, but what does "influence" mean and how is influence illegal (with regards to social media and voting).

I really just don't understand.

-Craig

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:
The Russians didn't change any official votes, our system doesn't allow that to happen, that's what's official, not your contention, very different.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I've been wondering about this since I 1st "heard" of it.

Could someone just bullet point me a list of exactly how the votes counts were changed?

I've heard about hacks and "social media influences" , but what I'd really like to understand is exactly how many additional votes the Russians added
maybe state by state to each candidate.

I can understand how Russians might hack into electronic voting and change the count, but what does "influence" mean and how is influence illegal (with regards to social media and voting).

I really just don't understand.

-Craig

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/07/Muellerindictment.pdf

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Americans might cast their votes, but how might they have been influenced, and by whom? I think that what's being talked about on the internet and social media, and the effects that it has on folks, is noteworthy. It's naive to think that all the stuff on the internet is true.

Sometimes it's the unseemly side of things, the voice of dishonesty and ugliness, that can tip the scales in the wrong direction. Donald Trump is a good example how the worst can be achieved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1076, 1077, 1078 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1077 of 1354

Jump to: