myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1160, 1161, 1162 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"...you judge a mans charater in bad times, not good times.."

Come on mat-ty, Donald Trump to his core is an extremely petty and vindictive man. Certainly not fit to be our president, and he's in the habit of proving it almost every day.

I have say though, sometimes a few sensible folks around him can have a way to curb his dark ugly character and stupid ideas where they end up limiting to some degree the negative impact of a Donald Trump totally unbound.

I follow the actions not the daily sounbites....And I think folks like yourself are bombarded with Trumps soundbites all day long... Believe it or not he has done many good things and is getting lots done despite the historical obstruction.

Voter enthusiasm for trump 55% Biden 30% hahahahaha

Are you hoping like most liberals that CV will tank Trump??? How many dead would to be worth it? if It killed Trump......come on be honest , give me a
number.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Pelosi piece of shit is doing everything she possibly can to undermine everything the vast majority of the country is trying to achieve in the war against CV. Now she claims from her bullshit ... er, bully ... pulpit that Trump is doing more harm than good in this war. Even in this crisis, she's too blinded by hatred to contribute anything positive to the nation. How the HELL does that self-serving turd keep getting elected?

It's simple: as we've seen here, she has too many clones in the Bay area who care more about their inane, insane ideology and personal hatred than about the other 330M U.S. citizens.
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"...you judge a mans charater in bad times, not good times.."

Come on mat-ty, Donald Trump to his core is an extremely petty and vindictive man. Certainly not fit to be our president, and he's in the habit of proving it almost every day.

I have say though, sometimes a few sensible folks around him can have a way to curb his dark ugly character and stupid ideas where they end up limiting to some degree the negative impact of a Donald Trump totally unbound.

I follow the actions not the daily sounbites....And I think folks like yourself are bombarded with Trumps soundbites all day long... Believe it or not he has done many good things and is getting lots done despite the historical obstruction.

Voter enthusiasm for trump 55% Biden 30% hahahahaha

Are you hoping like most liberals that CV will tank Trump??? How many dead would to be worth it? if It killed Trump......come on be honest , give me a
number.

Your number is 70,000.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
That Pelosi piece of shit is doing everything she possibly can to undermine everything the vast majority of the country is trying to achieve in the war against CV. Now she claims from her bullshit ... er, bully ... pulpit that Trump is doing more harm than good in this war. Even in this crisis, she's too blinded by hatred to contribute anything positive to the nation. How the HELL does that self-serving turd keep getting elected?

It's simple: as we've seen here, she has too many clones in the Bay area who care more about their inane, insane ideology and personal hatred than about the other 330M U.S. citizens.

Weren’t you one of the ones to claim this was nothing more than the flu?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
CB, I'm afraid that your contempt for Trump has stripped you any sense of fairness and objectivity, so I'll just leave to to fume about this Administration if you think that is helpful. You may, however, wish to spend a few moments researching the preparations handed over to this Administration by its predecessors. Were there warehouses filled with respirators, masks, gowns, sanitizer and so on, to cope with a pandemic of this magnitude? If so, where are they? Most of the 10 years in which you say the warning lights were flashing, occurred under a different Administration. Was the supply capability, and stockpiling of these materials established during the eight years they were in the driving seat?

In all honesty Mrgybe. Do you believe that Trump has handled his Presidency as a competent CEO would have? I don’t know you Mrgybe. But, from what I have read of your posts I have this feeling that stockpiles of critical medical supplies would not have been allowed to be depleted if you were running this “corporation”.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Iso—you are sick. Pelosi is smarter than any Republican in Washington, and without her the legislation went nowhere. Most awesome 80 year old in the country. But you are incapable of actually crafting a coherent argument about why you disagree with her.
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac said:
Quote:
Pelosi is smarter than any Republican in Washington, and without her the legislation went nowhere.

Not everyone agrees........

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder how these people can be so ignorant. But then they added $75 million for NPR and another $75 million for the Endowment for the Arts, and $25 million for Kennedy Center. That is $175 million that could have paid health workers, bought ventilators, etc. Then they added money for illegals, and for some sort of Africa development fund. This is the height of disgusting and unethical, and then they wonder why Congress has a near-zero approval. I want to scream at them. A friend who knows Nancy for 30 years very closely, has always said she is stupid and just says anything that pops into her head. So let’s see, impeachment helped Trump, and now she stops the stimulus bill on Sunday to disrupt everything to add all sorts of left-wing garbage. And now she is taking credit for her hard work!!!! I would like her to explain to an unemployed worker why Kennedy Center and NPR, and migrants are getting all this money, and the worker is unemployed.

Joel Ross - Ross Rant
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides, I didn't say she is stupid. I said -- accurately -- that she is a disgusting piece of shit who puts her ego, party, gavel, and personal hatred ahead of the national welfare, up to and including the urgency of the war on COVID 19.
coachg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Besides, I didn't say she is stupid. I said -- accurately -- that she is a disgusting piece of shit who puts her ego, party, gavel, and personal hatred ahead of the national welfare, up to and including the urgency of the war on COVID 19.

Remove the she, her & gavel & I would swear you were describing Trump. Especially the EGO ahead of national welfare.

Coachg
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
In all honesty Mrgybe. Do you believe that Trump has handled his Presidency as a competent CEO would have? I don’t know you Mrgybe. But, from what I have read of your posts I have this feeling that stockpiles of critical medical supplies would not have been allowed to be depleted if you were running this “corporation”.

What I would have done is not germane to the conversation. Several of you here have put the blame for the shortage of protective gear squarely on President Trump. The facts do not support that. If, for example, you care to find out why N95 protective masks have been in short supply, explore the huge 2009 draw-down of the Federal stockpile, which was not replenished despite recommendations to do so. The LA Times and Bloomberg have both covered the topic........hardly Trump cheerleaders.

Is government inefficient? Absolutely.....it does not attract the brightest and the best. However, to lay all this at President Trump's feet is disingenuous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1160, 1161, 1162 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1161 of 1354

Jump to: