myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1264, 1265, 1266 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, NW found a Russian bot at work.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-businesses-closed-tweet/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/14/fact-check-aoc-didnt-tweet-keeping-economy-shut-down/5352149002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-aoc-tweet/fact-check-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-did-not-tweet-that-governors-should-keep-businesses-closed-to-prevent-trumps-re-election-idUSKBN23V32A

like I said, NW is not correct even twice a day. Unless being correct is pushing false narratives.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
A screen grab photo, not a mock-up.
"#keep us closed"

You’ve been had , dummy
mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has NW ever checked a fact? Not when he could hate on some "liberal."

Same with assman and his nonsense posted about the Covid rate in the US.

When Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich emerged and began taking a torch to facts and democracy, shame died. None of these guys feel any shame about posting lies to attack their political opponents,. None think for one second that the lies they are posting might come from the Russian spy agency.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW is a dumb fuck. I'm not a liberal resorting to insults. Just a person calling it like I see it. NW is dumb as a post. Taken in by any falsehood that advances his narrative. It's kind of sad really.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these signs of "winning" are available for those who rely on real media, not Qanon. From today's WAPO

Quote:
Outbreaks hit newly reopened school districts across the South
Southern states
such as Louisiana, Georgia, Arkansas and Texas have some of the earliest back-to-school start dates in the country. Parents, educators and elected officials in other regions are watching these early districts closely for signs of outbreaks, and cues on whether it’s safe to send teachers and students back into classrooms nationwide.

So far, the news isn’t great.

It’s particularly bad in Georgia, where Gov. Brian Kemp (R) declined to issue an order requiring masks in schools, and photos showed little social distancing in hallways in the first week of class. As of Tuesday, more than 900 students and staff in the Cherokee County School District have been ordered to quarantine after school officials reported nearly 60 students and staff had tested positive for covid-19.

Days after a photo went viral showing students packed into a hallway at North Paulding High School in suburban Atlanta, the district confirmed at least 35 new infections, according to WXIA-TV, which obtained a letter sent to parents.

In central Georgia, people in at least seven schools in the Houston County School District had tested positive for covid-19 as of late Wednesday, the Macon Telegraph reported.

In Louisiana’s Livingston Parish, at least 150 students and staff have been forced to quarantine after positive cases emerged there, according to the Advocate.

Schools that opened even earlier have seen similar outcomes: A Mississippi school that resumed classes the first week of August reported one infected student; within two weeks, 116 of their peers were sent home to quarantine.

Trump admits the Post Office needs funding to accommodate voting by mail this fall--that's why he's blocking it. A hail mary attempt to disenfranchise enough voters to stay in office.

And then there are the deaths. 1356 yesterday according to worldometers. No wonder all the righties here are diverting like crazy.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shower heads? "Perfect hair"? This is what he is worried about? What an absolute ass.

The US government has proposed changing the definition of a showerhead to allow increased water flow, following complaints from President Donald Trump about his hair routine.

Under a 1992 law, showerheads in the US are not allowed to produce more than 2.5 gallons (9.5l) of water per minute.

The Trump administration wants this limit to apply to each nozzle, rather than the overall fixture.

Consumer and conservation groups argue that it is wasteful and unnecessary.

The changes were proposed by the Department of Energy on Wednesday following complaints by Mr Trump at the White House last month.

"So showerheads - you take a shower, the water doesn't come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn't come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair - I don't know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect," he said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53761744
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Because my hair - I don't know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect,"

He has to be kidding, right?

Donald Trump's hair is far from normal, yet I'm sure that he is totally obsessed with his vanity, but I think few, if any, would aspire his hair reality. He's probably single handedly trying to recreate his youth, as laughable as it seems.

You have to wonder what Melania Trump really thinks stroking his bizarre poorly arranged dyed yellow locks.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to need a bigger bucket of popcorn than I previously thought for this read:

“I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power. From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise — I was an active and eager participant.”
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I'm going to need a bigger bucket of popcorn than I previously thought for this read:

“I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power. From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise — I was an active and eager participant.”

The Conservatives will say: "You can't believe anything he says, Cohen's a liar." I say: "I should believe everything Trump says because he is not a liar?" Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1264, 1265, 1266 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1265 of 1354

Jump to: