myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 512, 513, 514 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
More than 100 U.S. companies are giving their employees up to $2,000 in bonuses after President Trump’s tax reform package became law.

Matty’s source is Scalise, re-tweeted by Trump minutes after watching it on Fox and friends. Believed by paranoids in Malibu who don’t understand math.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my copy of Fire and Fury, stoked the fire and poured a snifter of some fine bourbon...Enjoy the weekend gentlemen..
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bourbon before noon, yikes, enjoy your comic book.

In the meantime news that should have the liberals seriously worried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black unemployment rate falls to record low
>The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports 6.8 percent unemployment rate for black workers in December, the lowest in the 45 years the data has been tracked.
>Unemployment overall was 4.1 percent.

Unemployment among black workers is at its lowest since at least the early 1970s, when the government began tracking the data.
The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

For the rest~
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I just got my copy of Fire and Fury, stoked the fire and poured a snifter of some fine bourbon...Enjoy the weekend gentlemen..

I hope you're kidding, the author has about as much credibility as a pedophile at a kiddie camp. Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I hope you're kidding, the author has about as much credibility as a pedophile at a kiddie camp. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I suspected that would be your comeback... You’re really predictable Matty .. After 2 decades of cafeteria journalism coming from the clown brigade of Coulter, Levin, Sweitzer, Klein, Savage and all the other haters out there, can’t I have a little fun with Micheal Wolf? It’s only been a week and Drumpf has thrown the most important character in his political world under the bus...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I suspected that would be your comeback... You’re really predictable Matty .. After 2 decades of cafeteria journalism coming from the clown brigade of Coulter, Levin, Sweitzer, Klein, Savage and all the other haters out there, can’t I have a little fun with Micheal Wolf? It’s only been a week and Drumpf has thrown the most important character in his political world under the bus...

That would explain the tabloid bullshit you pedal on daily basis. But get your panties wet if you must and have a great weekend.
Meanwhile I will watch Trump continue to win despite the opposition from left and right...TRULY AMAZING Laughing Laughing Laughing
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be similar to reading Mad Magazine for political analysis..🤣
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think if even half of the stuff in Wolff's comic book were true, that would make Hillary's loss to Trump even more ridiculous, how in hell could she loose to such a complete buffoon in every category of life?!?
Go ahead and absorb as much crap about Trump as you need, it will only serve to make your loss even that much worse.
Cheers! Bourbon, gross. Mad
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

Same book....

Now Michael Wolff drops the bombshell that Blair, who its not hard to imagine trying to impress and ingratiate himself with Trump, confirmed to Trump that British Intelligence (GCHQ) spied on Trump during the campaign on behalf of then President Obama.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys on the right are too much.

I have to say that Wolff's book will serve its purpose in the long run. I love the fact that it's a burning coal that will ignite and work to savage Donald Trump's warped world. Believe me, Trump's burning fury and deep seated angst will ultimately consume his being as we all watch over time.

Trump's world is only beginning to crumble.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 512, 513, 514 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 513 of 1354

Jump to: