myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 523, 524, 525 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Reform? I think you mean intergenerational theft. Make America more unequal again.

I think you mean intragenerational theft. Babies, toddlers, college students, middle class families and seniors. But, I guess the $1.4 Trillion in increased debt will go to the younger generations.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
oh boy...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyer-arranged-130-000-payment-for-adult-film-stars-silence-1515787678

Oh my god!!!!!!! a billionaire was banging a hooker. Was she of age? was it consensual? who the f##k cares?

Hmmm. You seemed concerned about slick willie and an intern. LOL. It's OK when my side does it...priceless.

BTW, isn't prostitution illegal?

He wasn't PRESIDENT at the time, it was not in the OVAL office, and he was not EXPLOITING a young wide eyed INTERN.

You're comparing a watermelon with a raisin.

Come on Matty. The right was happy to crucify Clinton for sins of the flesh. But, when it is one of their own...well that's a different story. Makes me wonder how sincere they are in the moral belief system.

Malibu called me immoral because I support a woman's right to choose. Yet, he completely looks the other way when his idol is accused of cahorting with a prostitute while he was married. I'm not judging Trump's behavior, but I find it ironic how protective you all have become of this behavior, when, historically, you have been so quick to condemn others.

This isn't about morality is my conclusion. It is about your pocket books. The conservatives look the other way when tax reform is at hand.

Murdering a baby is very different than having sex with a willing partner.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu.

Your last post on the other thread...makes pretty much anything you say irrelevant.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
oh boy...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyer-arranged-130-000-payment-for-adult-film-stars-silence-1515787678

Oh my god!!!!!!! a billionaire was banging a hooker. Was she of age? was it consensual? who the f##k cares?

Hmmm. You seemed concerned about slick willie and an intern. LOL. It's OK when my side does it...priceless.

BTW, isn't prostitution illegal?

He wasn't PRESIDENT at the time, it was not in the OVAL office, and he was not EXPLOITING a young wide eyed INTERN.

You're comparing a watermelon with a raisin.

Come on Matty. The right was happy to crucify Clinton for sins of the flesh. But, when it is one of their own...well that's a different story. Makes me wonder how sincere they are in the moral belief system.

Malibu called me immoral because I support a woman's right to choose. Yet, he completely looks the other way when his idol is accused of cahorting with a prostitute while he was married. I'm not judging Trump's behavior, but I find it ironic how protective you all have become of this behavior, when, historically, you have been so quick to condemn others.

This isn't about morality is my conclusion. It is about your pocket books. The conservatives look the other way when tax reform is at hand.

Not sure how you could equate the allegations of a private citizen, With the despicable, documented ,actions of a sitting President.

Sorry Cobo but you're way off on this one.
Not to mention how Monica was treated by the Clintons and the left.....absolutely disgusting and shameful.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE LEAKED EMAIL BETWEEN DOUG BAND AND JOHN PODESTA TELLS IT ALL: The email includes a complaint from Band that the Clintons are using Clinton Foundation “resources” earmarked for Haiti, to pay for the wedding. Wow! (Chelsea wedding)

It looks like Trump's done a deal with Ecuador to release Assange. More from the shit show to come.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
THE LEAKED EMAIL BETWEEN DOUG BAND AND JOHN PODESTA TELLS IT ALL: The email includes a complaint from Band that the Clintons are using Clinton Foundation “resources” earmarked for Haiti, to pay for the wedding. Wow! (Chelsea wedding)

It looks like Trump's done a deal with Ecuador to release Assange. More from the shit show to come.

no links so fake news again... again are you paid by Putin or just a stodge of his...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/04/did-the-clinton-foundation-pay-for-chelseas-wedding/?utm_term=.2b49ee2fd4b2

swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, do tell where you've learned about all this earthshaking stuff. I seriously doubt that any of it came from a reputable news source.

I can say that I've heard that Julian Assange has recently been given sanctuary in Ecuador, but as we all know, getting from Ecuador's embassy in London to South America is going to be a bit of a challenge.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more on Band...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/benjamin-wallace-wells/the-trouble-with-doug-band

mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let me understand this right wing craziness. Immoral behavior while you are a private citizen is acceptable. That includes cheating on your wife, discrimination in housing, and money laundering. Racists comments and clearing the banks you owe money of crimes while you are running for, or actually President, are acceptable. Anything that the Clintons have done, or have been accused of by liars, are crimes. Right so far?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let me understand this right wing craziness. Immoral behavior while you are a private citizen is acceptable. That includes cheating on your wife, discrimination in housing, and money laundering. Racist comments and clearing the banks you owe money of crimes while you are running for, or actually President, are acceptable. Anything that the Clintons have done, or have been accused of by liars, are crimes. Right so far?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 523, 524, 525 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 524 of 1354

Jump to: