myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 557, 558, 559 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mac wrote:
Trump and John Kelly both lied about Porter. The FBI had completed an investigation, and he could not get a security clearance. The crime family at work, domestic violence has been endorsed by Jesus according to the VP.

The VP is off his rocker. One can only hope that we get a democratic majority, impeach Trump, find the veep incapable of running the country, then deal with a smiling Paul Ryan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Fairytales can come true, it can happen to you, if you're young at heart! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hahaha, brilliant
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
How about this whopper yesterday.....lying has become a 4-5 times a day thing for this administration...:
SANDERS:" Look, this is a process that doesn't operate within the White House. It's handled by our law enforcement and intelligence community."

Nice try Huckster....

Boggs I am starting to feel bad for you. Down in the weeds of stupidity with Mac and Real -idiot. Let me know when some real news happens.

And your rebuttal to the open borders and how we would go bankrupt without cheap labor is comical and typical from moonbats.
WE HAVE THE CHEAP LABOR, THEY JUST NEED TO WORK TO FILL THEIR EBT CARDS.
We are at UNSUSTAINABLE illegal immigration levels and it will greatly diminish the quality of life for Americans.

I'm sure your kids never had 35 kids in their classroom or no sports or art programs because the towns were broke.

Ask the people in Bangor Maine or many other communities across this country that have been overwhelmed by illegals. There are no jobs for these people, just public assistance, but they are still dumped on these communities ....Disgraceful.

Lets see how many messengers you can shoot.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-but-illegal-aliens-cost-the-u-s-plenty/

If you're going to make an argument, and post a source , you need to vouch for your source. IBD, run by Bill O'Neill is farther to the right than your last source. So, what you will get is the tax argument, which only tells a small part of the story. The Wall Street Journal makes the economic free market labor argument, and I doubt many would call them "moonbats" , whatever that means. Why dont you go around the country and interview large businesses in CA, and AZ where a huge part of their workforce is undocumented....
BTW- There are more undocumented immigrants in Marin and Sonoma Counties than the entire state of Maine....that's a joke of an argument...

Of course they like cheap labor, NO SHIT SHERLOCK. But unfortunatly that cheap labor comes at a huge cost to the tax paypayers and DISPLACED workers around this country.
You arugment is dated and my have made sense 30 years ago, but now is complete non-sense and based on selective facts.

Just to be clear, do you believe Illegal aleins pose no threat to this country?
should our borders be wide open? or do you really have no use for illegals accept to mow your lawn and help keep your party in power because they are desperate for votes?

Matty...You should stick to hanging drywall, and nail guns. When you attempt to talk economics, you stray badly... You have avoided both of my direct questions, because you are weak and uninformed. BUT, I will answer your loaded-brain dead questions, nonetheless...And I will correct your nonsense, again.
(1) no
(2) no
(3) loaded, and not really applicable. First of all I mow my own lawn, secondly tell the Multi-billion dollar AG businesses in the Central Valley that produce 90%+ of the produce in this country . BTW- native hacks like you and your friends are free to apply for the same jobs that the migrant workers "take".
The Democratic party is not "desperate" for votes, HRC got more votes than the Donald did in Nov. '16...And you cant vote if you're not a citizen. Here's a little tidbit: If all immigrant/undocumented workers left the country, the price of milk would rise 61%. Milk is a large component of the CPI...so, if the CPI soared, and the FED started jacking up rates, the job loss would outnumber the number of workers we would deport...The value of this component of the labor force is unquantifiable---its HUGE...

Last edited by boggsman1 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Minions with Red hats!!!!! $171,000,000,000 in buybacks so far in 2018, a new record!!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/16/investing/stock-buybacks-tax-law-bonuses/index.html
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin foil comes in red? Who knew? Laughing Laughing Laughing
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
How about this whopper yesterday.....lying has become a 4-5 times a day thing for this administration...:
SANDERS:" Look, this is a process that doesn't operate within the White House. It's handled by our law enforcement and intelligence community."

Nice try Huckster....

Boggs I am starting to feel bad for you. Down in the weeds of stupidity with Mac and Real -idiot. Let me know when some real news happens.

And your rebuttal to the open borders and how we would go bankrupt without cheap labor is comical and typical from moonbats.
WE HAVE THE CHEAP LABOR, THEY JUST NEED TO WORK TO FILL THEIR EBT CARDS.
We are at UNSUSTAINABLE illegal immigration levels and it will greatly diminish the quality of life for Americans.

I'm sure your kids never had 35 kids in their classroom or no sports or art programs because the towns were broke.

Ask the people in Bangor Maine or many other communities across this country that have been overwhelmed by illegals. There are no jobs for these people, just public assistance, but they are still dumped on these communities ....Disgraceful.

Lets see how many messengers you can shoot.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-but-illegal-aliens-cost-the-u-s-plenty/

If you're going to make an argument, and post a source , you need to vouch for your source. IBD, run by Bill O'Neill is farther to the right than your last source. So, what you will get is the tax argument, which only tells a small part of the story. The Wall Street Journal makes the economic free market labor argument, and I doubt many would call them "moonbats" , whatever that means. Why dont you go around the country and interview large businesses in CA, and AZ where a huge part of their workforce is undocumented....
BTW- There are more undocumented immigrants in Marin and Sonoma Counties than the entire state of Maine....that's a joke of an argument...

Of course they like cheap labor, NO SHIT SHERLOCK. But unfortunatly that cheap labor comes at a huge cost to the tax paypayers and DISPLACED workers around this country.
You arugment is dated and my have made sense 30 years ago, but now is complete non-sense and based on selective facts.

Just to be clear, do you believe Illegal aleins pose no threat to this country?
should our borders be wide open? or do you really have no use for illegals accept to mow your lawn and help keep your party in power because they are desperate for votes?

Matty...You should stick to hanging drywall, and nail guns. When you attempt to talk economics, you stray badly... You have avoided both of my direct questions, because you are weak and uninformed. BUT, I will answer your loaded-brain dead questions, nonetheless...And I will correct your nonsense, again.
(1) no
(2) no
(3) loaded, and not really applicable. First of all I mow my own lawn, secondly tell the Multi-billion dollar AG businesses in the Central Valley that produce 90%+ of the produce in this country . BTW- native hacks like you and your friends are free to apply for the same jobs that the migrant workers "take".
The Democratic party is not "desperate" for votes, HRC got more votes than the Donald did in Nov. '16...And you cant vote if you're not a citizen. Here's a little tidbit: If all immigrant/undocumented workers left the country, the price of milk would rise 61%. Milk is a large component of the CPI...so, if the CPI soared, and the FED started jacking up rates, the job loss would outnumber the number of workers we would deport...The value of this component of the labor force is unquantifiable---its HUGE...

You can't vote if you're not a citizen?? that's hilarious. That must be the liberal retards give drivers licenses to illegals and then pass laws SO YOU ONLY NEED A DRIVERS LISCENSE TO VOTE. It's the bottom that keeps Dems in power, they are losing the middle class, have been for years.

My cousin own one of the largest drywall companies in Mass. Multi- millionaires. Your disdain for trade people and blue collar workers is so typical of liberals elitist aholes. Funny thing is many of those folks do extremely well for themselves, but keep thinking you are superior if it feeds your inflated ego. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm well aware of the Democrats issues....I have nothing against blue collar workers, I just thinks its funny when they take a regurgitated talking point and attempt to make an economic argument. Major fail.

I answered your dumbo questions but you are still avoiding mine....

Matty, if you're going to sand blast all the liberals here with a river of insults , profanity, and relentless bs...certainly you're ok with me occasionally insulting you and your type?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I'm well aware of the Democrats issues....I have nothing against blue collar workers, I just thinks its funny when they take a regurgitated talking point and attempt to make an economic argument. Major fail.

I answered your dumbo questions but you are still avoiding mine....

Matty, if you're going to sand blast all the liberals here with a river of insults , profanity, and relentless bs...certainly you're ok with me occasionally insulting you and your type?

Your argument that we need unskilled labor for our economy certainly is true.
But it completely ignores the side effects, such as displaced American workers who end up on gov assistance, massive tax burdens for entitlements, crime, over crowded schools and countless other problems. At one time these folks came to America work in the fields and then went home to their native countries. Now they come, get on entitlements, cost the taxpayer a fortune, are protected from deportation, offered discount tuitions, offered drivers licenses, allowed to vote , AND NEVER LEAVE!!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling.

Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, if illegal Hispanics aren't a problem, then why does Donald Trump want to build a wall along our border with Mexico?

It's laughable that an east coast guy like you that lives in a state of 6.9 million people thinks that MA is the home of illegal immigration. Like I said before mat-ty, you don't have a clue what's going on. If all the millions of illegal Hispanics living in California moved to MA, then you would really have something to complain about.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling.

Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

What they really mean is no allegations, not yet!

Yeah and funny how many Twits (Twitter nitwits) and Facebook followers swallowed it hook line and sinker.
Just because your phone is smart doesn't make you so.
Hey wait a minute, I could use that as my moniker
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 557, 558, 559 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 558 of 1353

Jump to: