myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 575, 576, 577 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Twenty point swing. People are starting to understand that Trump is at least a blowhard, if not a traitor.

Special election, Trump was not on the ticket. Certainly not a good night for Trump or the GOP but I wouldn't get to excited.
If I remember correctly Obama with good approval ratings and the media with nothing but blind praise lost historical levels of seats in the mid-terms.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/2da57b7d-aa6e-39ba-977d-bbed5a15b004/ss_this-old-trump-tweet-is.html

This Old Trump Tweet Is Coming Back to Haunt Him — Because, Well, Just Read It

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Twenty point swing. People are starting to understand that Trump is at least a blowhard, if not a traitor.

Special election, Trump was not on the ticket. Certainly not a good night for Trump or the GOP but I wouldn't get to excited.
If I remember correctly Obama with good approval ratings and the media with nothing but blind praise lost historical levels of seats in the mid-terms.

gee you actually make some not moony loonie points.... I think the first I have ever seen by you real thought vs garbage puke... I knew I could make a difference...

what is different is how bad the economy of the world was that cost Obama that midterm. Again it was the worst turn over in the history of the usa losing was it 800,000 jobs a month. There aint anything that solves that.

Now we have a great handoff of the most prosperous recovery ever. And the president goes out to campaign for this one small race, so he was putting it out like his life depended on it. and it was a 20 point place when the economy is to his benefit from Obamas continued upswing.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This month, thanks to Trump, there is a shortage of workers. I no longer have any employees who earn less than $20 per hour. They all thank Trump.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
This month, thanks to Trump, there is a shortage of workers. I no longer have any employees who earn less than $20 per hour. They all thank Trump.

what product do you make or are all these servant jobs? Tell us about their benefit packages.

how much is gas now? Forecasts for the summer? the last bunch of summers in Southern Utah they have been begging for workers. Gas price can have a huge impact on southern utah.

wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Senator!!!

Never has a party abandoned and fled its principles and deeply held beliefs so quickly as my party did in the face of the nativist juggernaut. We have become strangers to ourselves...It we are going to cloister ourselves in the alternative truth of an erratic leader... then my party might not deserve to lead."
— GOP Sen. Jeff Flake
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good! The corrupt government officials are crying because Trump is exposing them for the criminals they are....

For the first time, a high-ranking and decorated member of America’s military has come out swinging against President Donald Trump.

Retired four-star Gen. Barry McCaffrey tweeted Friday that the president was a threat to national security.

Actually, he tweeted that the president was “a serious threat” to national security.

All these half wit punks are folding. McCabe is just the beginning.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only people pissing and moaning about McCabe being fired are former swamp people, and all they can do it fling swamp mud.
It's pretty hysterical actually, self identification, they may as well be wearing a sign as they piss and moan "I'm a former member of the swamp".
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One can only hope that a new "special council" will investigate Mueller.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
The only people pissing and moaning about McCabe being fired are former swamp people, and all they can do it fling swamp mud.
It's pretty hysterical actually, self identification, they may as well be wearing a sign as they piss and moan "I'm a former member of the swamp".

They were dancing in the streets when Flynn was indicted for lying to the FBI. Now with McCabe its the end of the world, how dare they...PATHETIC LIBERAL PUKES!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 575, 576, 577 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 576 of 1353

Jump to: