myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 577, 578, 579 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:
It interesting how you folks on the right cast a dark shadow on Andrew McCabe without any real facts.

I'm convinced that Donald Trump and the sycophants in his administration are getting really nervous as everything is beginning to unravel. It was a serious mistake to make this ugly move against McCabe, and it will come back and haunt them in the long run.

Don't get too excited and carried away with lies and utter BS coming from Donald Trump. Only fools are sucked into such nonsense.

I find it interesting how you folks on the left don't care that the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility proposed the termination, based on the findings of the Justice Department's inspector general.

can you get us a copy/link of that and who was in charge of that office when they made that determination, apprentice show loser of the season what?

Trump dis this to make it not worth risking your pension to do the right thing about him to even right wings. No different than what Putin did to the former spi who defected to UK. As the person I quoted said this was to make sure those who were involved in getting trump elected from russia know what will happen to them and their families if they tell the world what Putin did to get trump in.

swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's to say that the Justice Department's Inspector General was acting in good faith? In my view, the whole thing stinks of foul play. Taking down a senior career FBI leader just hours before he retired on a full pension is patently unfair.

The whole situation just reeks of a petty and dishonest Donald Trump pulling strings manipulating his willful cronies to do the dirty work. AG Sessions was been rattled and threatened by Trump for some time now, and he was most likely given an ultimatum to do the ugly deed or lose his job. I think that the whole thing is a totally amateurish hack job done by stooges and yes men. No doubt, a zero class act orchestrated by Donald Trump.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
It interesting how you folks on the right cast a dark shadow on Andrew McCabe without any real facts.

I'm convinced that Donald Trump and the sycophants in his administration are getting really nervous as everything is beginning to unravel. It was a serious mistake to make this ugly move against McCabe, and it will come back and haunt them in the long run.

Don't get too excited and carried away with lies and utter BS coming from Donald Trump. Only fools are sucked into such nonsense.

It wasn't Trump knucklehead, The recommendation came from FBI version of internal affairs.....Wrong once again..

Hmm, this guy knew Russian oligarch criminals. Trump sold real estate to Russian oligarch criminals. This guy knew that Trump threatened Comey. All a coincidence? Maybe not.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile on planet earth...

KABUL: Donald Trump flops over his pink and white baby walker and rolls it around his family's modest home in Kabul, blissfully unaware of the turmoil his "infidel" name is causing in the deeply conservative Muslim country.

The rosy-cheeked toddler's parents named him after the billionaire US President in the hope of replicating his success. But now he is at the centre of a social media firestorm in Afghanistan after a photo of his ID papers was posted on Facebook.

A self-confessed fan of the American tycoon turned leader of the free world, Sayed Assadullah Pooya said he and his wife have been inundated with "vulgar and insulting" comments attacking their choice of name for their third child.

Some Facebook users have gone as far as threatening to kill Sayed for giving his son an "infidel name", while others have accused him of endangering the boy's life.

There are even suggestions Sayed is using the moniker to wangle asylum in the United States - a charge the 28-year-old teacher vehemently denies.

"I didn't know at the beginning that Afghan people would be so sensitive about a name," Sayed told AFP, as Donald played with a music app on his father's Samsung smartphone in their carpeted room.

Sayed says someone posted the picture online, sparking the controversy that forced him to close his Facebook account.

Even Sayed's neighbours in the heavily Shiite area of Kabul where they live have threatened the family and told them to leave.

"When I go out of the house I feel intimidated," he said.

INSPIRED BY TRUMP

Donald was born in the central province of Daikundi, a few months before the 2016 US presidential election, on the farm where Sayed's parents and grandparents grew almonds, wheat and corn.

Sayed was inspired to call his son Donald Trump after reading the Persian language versions of the businessman's books, including "How to get rich",

Sayed was inspired to call his son Donald Trump after reading the Persian language versions of the
Sayed was inspired to call his son Donald Trump after reading the Persian language versions of the businessman's books. (Photo: AFP/Wakil Kohsar)

"I did a lot of research about him and that motivated me to choose his name for my son," he explained.

He hopes his son will "be as successful", adding that photos of the older Trump already make his younger namesake "happy".

But bemusement turned to anger when Sayed's parents realised the couple were serious about the name. As relations broke down the young family moved to Kabul, and they are now estranged from their relatives.

Their life could not be more different from the one enjoyed by their son's namesake, who divides his time between the White House and his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

The family of five is squeezed into a spartan room overlooking a small courtyard and outdoor bathroom, which they rent for 2,000 Afghanis (US$30) a month.

Beyond their metal front gate is a warren of dirt lanes barely wide enough for a car, mud-brick houses and putrid open drains.

A few blocks from their house several drug addicts loll on a grassy strip in the middle of a busy road injecting themselves or sleeping off a hit.

During the interview, Sayed's wife Jamila washed the family's dirty clothes in a small machine outside while keeping an eye on the couple's daughter Fatima, nine, and eldest son Karim, eight.

Despite the controversy Donald's parents have not broken the law by giving their son an un-Islamic name, according to Rohullah Ahmadzai, a senior advisor at the Population Registration Office in Kabul.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/baby-donald-trump-causes-a-stir-in-afghanistan-10052520
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

I find it interesting how you folks on the left don't care that the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility proposed the termination, based on the findings of the Justice Department's inspector general.

can you get us a copy/link of that

You ask that as if you think you have some sort of credibility or respect here, HA!
Find it yourself, it's easy.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

You ask that as if you think you have some sort of credibility or respect here, HA!

Now the media spin is that Trump orchestrated this. Comey is apoplectic and says he's going to dish on Trump. McCabe says he's taken "notes" of all his meetings with Trump. WHY DIDN'T BOTH GUYS RELEASE THESE "CONTEMPORARY" NOTES WHEN THE MEETINGS HAPPENED?

Orwell would be proud of the media spin on this one.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patience and timing is key. With all the facts, Trump's BS world could be crumbling in slow motion. We are only seeing the beginning of this theater and its ensuing drama.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Patience and timing is key. With all the facts, Trump's BS world could be crumbling in slow motion. We are only seeing the beginning of this theater and its ensuing drama.

10-4 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

poor low IQ30...

post a link as you can not back up your trash...

show me where I have ever been so wrong in all my postings... hahahah you can not... hahahahaha... go McVeigh with your McVeigh wanta be clubs...

edited to add ..

you friggen moron there is no such report out......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-check-trump-wrong-russia-collusion-201348370.html

Quote:
Trump did not specify what he meant in accusing the agencies of corruption. McCabe was fired in advance of an inspector general's report that's expected to conclude he was not forthcoming about matters related to the FBI investigation of Clinton's emails.

techno900

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In a statement Friday evening, Sessions said that the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility and Office of Inspector General (OIG) had found McCabe made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and "lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions."

"Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately," Sessions said.

McCabe quickly declared that his termination and Trump's needling against him were an effort to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, in which he could be a potential witness.

“The idea that I was dishonest is just wrong,” McCabe told The New York Times. “This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.”

McCabe's dismissal came at the recommendation of an internal FBI office that handles disciplinary matters. According to Times, the recommendation was based on a finding from the Justice Department inspector general that McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, which includes an investigation into a decision he made in 2016 to allow FBI officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378826-sessions-fires-mccabe-from-fbi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 577, 578, 579 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 578 of 1354

Jump to: