myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 777, 778, 779 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/trump-organization-at-its-core-a-criminal-enterprise-1339691075911?v=railb&cid=eml_mda_20181009

Trump Organization "at its core a criminal enterprise"

Quote:
The NYT investigation into the Trumps' taxes is "a fundamental game-changer in American history," says the New Yorker's Adam Davidson

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could Nikki Haley be stepping down to take the handoff from Trump for 2020??

I have said before that I would not be surprised if he bowed out after his first term. Between the non stop hatred and abuse that, he, his family, and business have had to endure it would not surprise me.

Haley would be a dynamic force for the GOP, and send the dems into full panic mode.

She's smart, successful, qualified, articulate, experienced, a woman, a minority and easy on the eyes... Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

I have said before that I would not be surprised if he bowed out after his first term. Between the non stop hatred and abuse that, he, his family, and business have had to endure it would not surprise me.

Haley would be a dynamic force for the GOP, and send the dems into full panic mode.

She's smart, successful, qualified, articulate, experienced, a woman, a minority and easy on the eyes... Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed on Nikki Haley. She's awesome. But Trump is a fighter, and enjoys the fight and drama. He also loves America, and he's doing a great job of securing us from the racism of the left.

Nikki 2024!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

I agree (wow...twice in one day). I can't agree with all her politics, but I don't agree with anyone all the time. She seems to be the real deal.

But, I thought Romney was OK too. Depends on who she runs against.

The next election will, probably, be about health care though. So, she may not be the candidate for that.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Agreed on Nikki Haley. She's awesome. But Trump is a fighter, and enjoys the fight and drama. He also loves America, and he's doing a great job of securing us from the racism of the left.

Nikki 2024!

No way 2024. Politics is about the latest star. No one will remember Haley in 2024. She needs to make her move right now. Obama was the star of the moment and advanced because of that. Same with E. Warren...ship has sailed. Bernie...yep. Why the Dems did not get that HRC was not a star I will never understand.

What a lot of us respect of Haley is that she stood up to Trump when she needed to. In six years it will be Nikki who?

Nikki H against Amy K in 2020. Now, that would be great!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Nikki 2024!

No way 2024. Politics is about the latest star. No one will remember Haley in 2024. She needs to make her move right now. Obama was the star of the moment and advanced because of that. Same with E. Warren...ship has sailed. Bernie...yep. Why the Dems did not get that HRC was not a star I will never understand.

What a lot of us respect of Haley is that she stood up to Trump when she needed to. In six years it will be Nikki who?

I don't know, Hillary has been hanging around for a loooong time, and I think she's going to try again.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Nikki 2024!

I don't know, Hillary has been hanging around for a loooong time, and I think she's going to try again.

Naw. I don't think so. Biden wants it though and I think he needs to give up the dream. Same with Bernie. He's like that uncle who you have over for breakfast and you just can't get him to leave.

But, I think you are correct about Haley. I think she is getting ready if Trump doesn't run or self destructs. It's her time if she is going to get it and she is a smart woman.

Amy Klobuchar is building a case for a run also and she has a lot to offer. Top of her class at Yale!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile TRump is bashing the FED, which is a joke, but not surprising. HUGE mistake replacing Janet Yellen with Jay Powell....but that's Trump...shoot first, ask questions later.... look out below..
Now, he's continuing to jawbone the FED, blaming them..This is a terrible development as the FED will now have a hard time making decisions for the reason of seeming politically biased, not data dependent.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surreal news....media loses control
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 777, 778, 779 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 778 of 1354

Jump to: