myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 782, 783, 784 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to know that there are quite a few female Democrats in Congress that seriously get under mat-ty's skin. The uglier he gets, you know that he's stressed out and swinging about wildly here.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
It's good to know that there are quite a few female Democrats in Congress that seriously get under mat-ty's skin. The uglier he gets, you know that he's stressed out and swinging about wildly here.

Oh my god another liberal retard is going to defend this ignorant , incoherent POS. She's a disgrace on every level, incompetent, corrupt, and a disgrace to the office with her calls for violence...…..shame on you for defending this vile cunt..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Oh my god another liberal retard is going to defend this ignorant , incoherent POS. She's a disgrace on every level, incompetent, corrupt, and a disgrace to the office with her calls for violence...…..shame on you for defending this vile cunt..

You must be proud to defend this scumbag? or are you just a liberal coward without the backbone to call out a black person? my guess is the latter.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/maxine-waters-corruption-exposed/
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right wing source. But I doubt that she paid no taxes because of fraudulent schemes, lied more than 5000 times in less than two years, defrauded students—and paid millions for it.

Of course we could look at Pauk Ryan—scion of a family of road builders. Lives sucking on the Federal tit for his family. McConnell—worth more than $22 million, who cut his taxes to make more millions. The list of corrupt Republicans is very long.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/04/as-paul-ryan-retires/
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, do you defend Chris Collins, and Duncan Hunter? Two scumbag criminal Republicans who are running for re-election and will probably both win? Collins will be guilty of insider trading, over $1,000,000 in ill gotten gains, and Hunter spent over $250,000 of campaign funds on personal items. I don't hear you tee-ing these fine gentlemen up? Like you do Maxine Waters.
Matty, the GOP media machine has demonized a handful of Democrats to rile up the lemmings like yourself.... you have been had, again.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Right wing source. But I doubt that she paid no taxes because of fraudulent schemes, lied more than 5000 times in less than two years, defrauded students—and paid millions for it.

Of course we could look at Pauk Ryan—scion of a family of road builders. Lives sucking on the Federal tit for his family. McConnell—worth more than $22 million, who cut his taxes to make more millions. The list of corrupt Republicans is very long.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/04/as-paul-ryan-retires/

Of course its mostly BS. There are dozens of sites dedicated to misinforming knuckleheads like Matty, knowing the extent of their research is going to GOOGLE. Paid search for retards....
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then there is Trump, directing the GSA to keep the FBI in downtown—so that his hotel doesn’t have a competitor. The most corrupt POS ever to “serve.” Taxpayers will pay more to line agent orange’s pockets.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you certainly do have your panties in a twist about Rep. Maxine Waters.

You should note that Waters isn't the representative for my district, so I have no involvement or influence in her election. Nevertheless, I'm sure that she represents the needs and interests of her constituents quite well, or she would be voted out of office. Regarding her voting record in the House of Representatives, I find it unlikely that she is at odds with the basic goals and agenda of the Democratic party, so I have no real grief there.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, you certainly do have your panties in a twist about Rep. Maxine Waters.

You should note that Waters isn't the representative for my district, so I have no involvement or influence in her election. Nevertheless, I'm sure that she represents the needs and interests of her constituents quite well, or she would be voted out of office. Regarding her voting record in the House of Representatives, I find it unlikely that she is at odds with the basic goals and agenda of the Democratic party, so I have no real grief there.

Not really, I just love to expose how far gone you clowns are. Anyone who claims James Brown with a twat is intelligent needs their head examined....
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mat-ty on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chandlers right, the joke's on you. Your obsession with the Righty Media's demonized politicians speaks volumes about your ability to be had. You're a cheap partisan Matty, easily had for the lowest bid....
Who do you want to talk about next? Chuck Schumer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 782, 783, 784 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 783 of 1353

Jump to: