myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 823, 824, 825 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

If you get it, troll.. again when you challenge me or liberals for your conventional stereotyped hate, I just bring up my accolades to show your little penis is was microscopically smaller than mine. See I can play the game with real-world accolades and willing to bet everything they are true and leave you broke is my hope. Just as Maddy claimed he was now part of the Israeli defense training that he could McVeigh and beat any liberal. Well again I have proven accolades and he and you his twin are just white racist crybaby McVeighs with no brains as trump said right-wingers are low-level thinkers..

See I just will not go where you McVeighers will with stalking trolling, not backing up my arguments, killing doctors, supporting pussy grabbers con men and so on. You are the perfect example of claiming you are religious and being such a hater hypocrite to your so-called religion. Does that mean by your book you will go to Hell where you were hatched? religious in name only low-level non-thinker.

And yes again I do have many US Patents, and yes I have sold patents and at least one in the 7 figure, and yes I was top 1 percent in math tested, and yes i graduated top 5 percent of my class even as a dyslexic, and yes even later in life have won more than 7 major national and international awards.

Sounds like you're due to renew your prescription of blue pills.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

If you get it, troll.. again when you challenge me or liberals for your conventional stereotyped hate, I just bring up my accolades to show your little penis is was microscopically smaller than mine. See I can play the game with real-world accolades and willing to bet everything they are true and leave you broke is my hope. Just as Maddy claimed he was now part of the Israeli defense training that he could McVeigh and beat any liberal. Well again I have proven accolades and he and you his twin are just white racist crybaby McVeighs with no brains as trump said right-wingers are low-level thinkers..

See I just will not go where you McVeighers will with stalking trolling, not backing up my arguments, killing doctors, supporting pussy grabbers con men and so on. You are the perfect example of claiming you are religious and being such a hater hypocrite to your so-called religion. Does that mean by your book you will go to Hell where you were hatched? religious in name only low-level non-thinker.

And yes again I do have many US Patents, and yes I have sold patents and at least one in the 7 figure, and yes I was top 1 percent in math tested, and yes i graduated top 5 percent of my class even as a dyslexic, and yes even later in life have won more than 7 major national and international awards.

is that what you take... troll

btw , i reply with those accolades because it makes you right wing troll so upset.... works like a charm to bring out your real essence of McVeigh.

been doing it on other political forums for years when you trolls come out with your crying game... of the trump small hands... trump self made, ya right... again the big mouth ones are always just like you stalk troll threaten, harass, break laws over political debates because you are so impotent. Aren't you just such a cry baby... big talk not willing to live by their words. If you were willing to take responsibility for your hate, you would let us settle it in a court of law down here, but you are a nazi trolling, stalking coward behind my back where I can not get you into court.

mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP--Have you ever posted something constructive? A suggestion? An idea? Something to think about?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

btw , i reply with those accolades because it makes you right wing troll so upset.... works like a charm to bring out your real essence of McVeigh.

been doing it on other political forums for years when you trolls come out with your crying game... of the trump small hands... trump self made, ya right... again the big mouth ones are always just like you stalk troll threaten, harass, break laws over political debates because you are so impotent. Aren't you just such a cry baby... big talk not willing to live by their words. If you were willing to take responsibility for your hate, you would let us settle it in a court of law down here, but you are a nazi trolling, stalking coward behind my back where I can not get you into court.

Perhaps they should double your dosage.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP--Have you ever posted something constructive? A suggestion? An idea? Something to think about?

yes

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Perhaps they should double your dosage.

troll post...

as I origianlly noted a few months ago, my estimate was them 80-90 percent of your posts were troll posts. Ya after I noted that you started even posting facts and links. So I did have an effect on your posting.

but you are moving into McVeigh territory again, you going to tell me you are going to load up your van with fertilizer and drive to the USA from Canada to get at me again? again what responsible parent would ever say something like that.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Ya after I noted that you started even posting facts and links. So I did have an effect on your posting.

Don't flatter yourself. Up your dosage.

mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don’t flatter yourself. Make an occasional effort to show insight and be constructive.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
mac wrote:
Matty missed the point again. People who are secure in their masculinity have no need to disparage that of others.

Matty to a “T”.

mac wrote:
Wait Matty, wasn’t that your picture? Insecure male?

Who to a "T"?

Do you mean insightful and constructive like this?

mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. You remain quiet in the face of racial and sexual slurs, by Matty and others. You think that is constructive? I call Matty on his homophobia and other bad behaviors. I make no claims to be kind to assholes.

You're just obsessed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 823, 824, 825 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 824 of 1354

Jump to: