myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 851, 852, 853 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Trump will be the first President to sacrifice his wealth for country.... "

You must be kidding! I don't know though, maybe buying that fast food spread for the Clemson Tigers put a dent in his pocketbook.

Why don't you fill us in more about Donald Trump's personal financial sacrifices for the nation.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"Trump will be the first President to sacrifice his wealth for country.... "

You must be kidding! I don't know though, maybe buying that fast food spread for the Clemson Tigers put a dent in his pocketbook.

Why don't you fill us in more about Donald Trump's personal financial sacrifices for the nation.

They have pills for early dementia, you may want to ask your doctor if you can remember...lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/02/trump-forbes-400-spot-tumbles-as-net-worth-declines.html
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I get it, Eric Trump is telling it like it is and you're all in hook, line and sinker.

Donald Trump being himself has always been a weight dragging him down until his next con pays off. How many bankruptcies are part of his past financial history?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Oh I get it, Eric Trump is telling it like it is and you're all in hook, line and sinker.

Donald Trump being himself has always been a weight dragging him down until his next con pays off. How many bankruptcies are part of his past financial history?

SW It's pretty obvious. I know you despise Trump and are incapable of giving him credit for ANYTHING. But the Fact is he has been tremendously successful, in many way. We have laws in this country and Trump has been pursued by the NY, AG for decades and is audited every year.

Can you list his crimes and convictions for the past 30 years...Remember, Crimes and Convictions.....not tabloid BS written by like minded nitwits...
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

SW It's pretty obvious. I know you despise Trump and are incapable of giving him credit for ANYTHING. But the Fact is he has been tremendously successful, in many way. We have laws in this country and Trump has been pursued by the NY, AG for decades and is audited every year.

Can you list his crimes and convictions for the past 30 years...Remember, Crimes and Convictions.....not tabloid BS written by like minded nitwits...

audited every year does not mean he has a penny to his name. Man you are a card-carrying member of the low-to-no level thinkers. you really are so stupid like trump, again trust fund kids seem in general if right wing brain dead on arrival.

J64TWB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea but these don't count right?

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's now indisputable: The shutdown falls 99% on Pelosi's shoulders. She has repeatedly abjectly refused, on camera, to even discuss border security, despite many invitations and continuous availability from Trump before and since the shutdown. On several occasions she has soundly and insanely attacked Trump's concessions even before she knows what they are, long before he even announces them. She (who else?) has even forbidden (yes, she has that much power due to her oft-demonstrated power and willingness to destroy their careers if they dare cross her) the rank and file Democrat legislators to respond to Trump's invitation for them to meet with him in the White House to discuss border security, barriers, and the shutdown. She defines the term "egomaniacal bitch" and serves only to embarrass women all over the world by placing herself not just above but exclusive to the public good.

Anyone surprised by any of this is paying zero attention to full-length, full-context news footage of her.

Sure, Trump's an oaf in public and often makes "facts" up*, but it got him elected and he's Billy Graham compared to Pelosi (and Schumer).

* But not as often as the Left claims. His claim about achieving the first formal raise in military pay in a decade is true; Obama's were by reversible personal decree, whereas Trump's was duly legislated. The broad distinction is permanence. And Trump's was in basic pay that all military receive, not add-ons like combat pay and housing allowance many military do not receive. You have to look beyond the sound bites to make valid judgements.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I'll ask you the same question I asked Bard a bit earlier when he claimed that Donald Trump is "the best president since our founding fathers". I'm not surprised that he failed to respond.

"What about the repeated lies and deception? How does that sit with you?"
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Yea but these don't count right?

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

He owns hundreds of properties around the world. Are you that naive to think Lawsuits are not a common occurrence in his world....Every major company is sued on a regular basis, it's par for the course...

Crimes and convictions please....in other words, real crimes.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I'll ask you the same question I asked Bard a bit earlier when he claimed that Donald Trump is "the best president since our founding fathers". I'm not surprised that he failed to respond.

"What about the repeated lies and deception? How does that sit with you?"

Most are nonsense so I don't get to disturbed by them. I have said many time, I hate his style and his behavior at times. But do I think he is the monster you guys paint him as?.....not even close.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 851, 852, 853 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 852 of 1354

Jump to: