myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 883, 884, 885 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, we live in a Democracy, as much as you might not like it. Therefore, the Congress(Representatives of the people) have the right to request the full document.. Personally I'd rather read it myself, rather than a 4 page summary by a Drumpf lapdog... I believe in transparency.
Not sure why you added the Biden bit. He's an old guy who's never done well in any primary he entered...
We are transitioning into a 1.5% GDP world, a slowdown, which will clip Trump next year regardless who the Dem nominee is.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, we live in a Democracy, as much as you might not like it. Therefore, the Congress(Representatives of the people) have the right to request the full document.. Personally I'd rather read it myself, rather than a 4 page summary by a Drumpf lapdog... I believe in transparency.
Not sure why you added the Biden bit. He's an old guy who's never done well in any primary he entered...
We are transitioning into a 1.5% GDP world, a slowdown, which will clip Trump next year regardless who the Dem nominee is.

Wrong, do some homework, they do not have the right to the full report. What they get is at the AGs discretion and much of it is protected by laws.

Maybe you're curious why that is? Because good people deserve protection from slander when they are innocent folks involved.
Another reason is because this is a prosecutors report, which does not contain cross examination or defensive arguments...

Nothing will change, congressional hearings are a joke...theater for morons..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell that to Monica Lewinsky...Mueller constructed the report assuming it would be consumed by the public...just like Kenny Starr.

I would like to see the report, but I understand why someone who is willing to eat the peanuts out of Drumpfs $h!t would not want it out in the public..

For the record, you are not in favor of transparency. Blind allegiance enters a new chapter.....
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, liars and con men don't deserve positive press, particularly someone like Donald Trump who, like coboardhead correctly points out, has a mad penchant for lying all the time. We are closing in on nearly 10,000 lies at this point in his presidency.

I have no sympathy at all for Trump. Zero. Without a doubt, he is totally unfit for the office of the presidency, and thoughtful Americans of both political parties know it. While I'm thinking that impeachment is more than deserved for what he has done, I don't think that it will happen. McConnell will make sure of that. But, once Mueller's report sees the light of day in Congress and in the public sphere, I believe that Trump's chances of winning a second term are doomed to failure.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Let me repeat dumbass. The Mueller report has not been read by anyone in Congress.. Because we live in a Democracy, and Congress is co- equal branch of Government, I will not rush to judgement until I have read the document. Go read the constitution son...

BTW- Ive never thought the President would be in any legal jeopardy, ever. But I don't think we have the Independent Counsel statute for nothing...

Mueller works at the discretion of the Justice Dept, and answers to the AG.....anything else is theater for morons.

Nothing will change, Biden is toast, and the rest of the field are far left retards...

Matty. You are funny after all. You are constantly upset that we don't recognize Trump's accomplishments. Yet, you dismiss the entire democrat field as far left retards.

So. I respect that you don't like ANY democrat. And, you need to respect that a lot of us don't like ANYTHING about Trump. That doesn't make you or any of us morons. It just means we don't share the same vision of America.

But, you might want to look at why you believe in full disclosure when it comes to the Democrats but not the Republicans. I welcome a full investigation of anyone involved in government. But, I also feel that having this done by appointees of those being investigated is...well...bullshit. I think any investigation involving the sitting or past Administrations require mulitple branch of government oversight.

We cannot have one branch of government owning the "truth".
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Tell that to Monica Lewinsky...Mueller constructed the report assuming it would be consumed by the public...just like Kenny Starr.

I would like to see the report, but I understand why someone who is willing to eat the peanuts out of Drumpfs $h!t would not want it out in the public..

For the record, you are not in favor of transparency. Blind allegiance enters a new chapter.....

I prefer to follow the law not the demands of rabid children who will never be happy. I also prefer asshole to protect innocent people from people of your ilk who don't care who's lives they destroy as long as it hurts trump.

No one including Trump has said the report will not be released , but it will be released with respect for the law and the innocent people who may be named in it...

It's a losing strategy nitwit but like most liberal retards you are too consumed with hate to see that.....Nothing will change, Trump will never be impeached, and the left will continue to look like the DBs they are.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Let me repeat dumbass. The Mueller report has not been read by anyone in Congress.. Because we live in a Democracy, and Congress is co- equal branch of Government, I will not rush to judgement until I have read the document. Go read the constitution son...

BTW- Ive never thought the President would be in any legal jeopardy, ever. But I don't think we have the Independent Counsel statute for nothing...

Mueller works at the discretion of the Justice Dept, and answers to the AG.....anything else is theater for morons.

Nothing will change, Biden is toast, and the rest of the field are far left retards...

Matty. You are funny after all. You are constantly upset that we don't recognize Trump's accomplishments. Yet, you dismiss the entire democrat field as far left retards.

So. I respect that you don't like ANY democrat. And, you need to respect that a lot of us don't like ANYTHING about Trump. That doesn't make you or any of us morons. It just means we don't share the same vision of America.

But, you might want to look at why you believe in full disclosure when it comes to the Democrats but not the Republicans. I welcome a full investigation of anyone involved in government. But, I also feel that having this done by appointees of those being investigated is...well...bullshit. I think any investigation involving the sitting or past Administrations require mulitple branch of government oversight.

Two year investigation by THREE bodies of government and zero Collusion or O of J by team Trump..

Do you think Mueller and Barr are in kahoots to deceive the American people? Do you think Barr changed Muellers finding?

You don't accept election results, you don't accept the findings of three two year extensive investigations by the SC, congress and the Senate, and you don't accept the rulings of the AG...

Do you care about peoples rights and protection??? because the law does.

And your comment about Barr being a Trump appointee is weak and juvenile..
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Two year investigation by THREE bodies of government and zero Collusion or O of J by team Trump..

Do you think Mueller and Barr are in kahoots to deceive the American people? Do you think Barr changed Muellers finding?

You don't accept election results, you don't accept the findings of three two year extensive investigations by the SC, congress and the Senate, and you don't accept the rulings of the AG...

Do you care about peoples rights and protection??? because the law does.

And your comment about Barr being a Trump appointee is weak and juvenile..

Matty. I didn't sleep through either my high school or college government classes and I am a strong believer in our government system of checks and balances. The Justice Department is part of the Administration. I don't care who is being investigated, Congress should have access to the results of the investigation. This can be done without the release of personal information and allow the protection of privacy.

I am not as concerned about the investigation of Trump as I am of a President who is looking for retribution against those who he believes attacked him. You might not believe this, but they deserve the same protections you listed above and I do not believe we should trust that the AG, who is a political appointee, should be the one to decide what evidence is presented.

Yep Matty. I was pissed Trump was elected. But, I respect he is the President. I just believe him to be an incompetent bully. I refuse to follow him just because he is the President. He is the persona of the man my mother taught me I should never become.

I do not get your inability to understand that I dislike Trump as you disliked Obama. Somehow your opinion is more righteous? Give me a break.

You bet I care about people's rights. That's why I now vote for Democrats.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You don't accept election results..."

I think that you're finding it difficult to accept the latest election results giving Democrats a majority in the House of Representatives. You might not like it, but with Democratic control of the House we can finally have the kind of accountability, oversight, and transparency that most Americans expect in our government. Something that was woefully missing when Republicans controlled both houses of Congress.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha joy, joy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 883, 884, 885 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 884 of 1353

Jump to: