myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 971, 972, 973 ... 1036, 1037, 1038  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8505

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="boggsman1"]
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Payback's gonna be a bitch....
1st of many prosecutions of the Clinton/Obama cabal.


U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu recommended moving forward with charges against former FBI Director Andrew McCabe, according to a report released Thursday. FISA, FISA, FISA


Ohhhh is that one of those "process crimes" that you and Matty are so dismissive of? Rolling Eyes


This is THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI.....involved in a coup to take down the President of the United States.


Steve...you're worrying me. Let me know If I should come down to Malibu and buy you dinner at Nobu.


If you take my wife and I to Nobu, I'd put you up in my guest house. By the end of the journey you'd be voting for Trump, and wondering how such a crazy mofo is so successful.


If you can guarantee head high conditions and a nice 4.7 breeze, I’m

Last 2 days water has been 70 degrees, overhead surf and 5.0-5.6 conditions. Dolphins playing in the surf, and lifeguards have gone home for the year.

Malibu is fantastic for 2 months every summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 3462

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja said:

Quote:
techno900 wrote:
vientomas said: nw30 wrote:

Quote:
nw30 - Pssssssst, don't tell anybody but, Dan Bishop, the Republican, won Cumberland County, North Carolina last night, that county is 35% black.

Vientomas - By a whopping 36 votes. What was the percentage of turn out of eligible voters in this special election?

According to Mac's post, the margin was 3938. In the previous election in that district that was contested (thus the new election), the margin of victory by Mark Harris over Dan McCready was just 900 votes. Looks like Bishop pulled out a much larger victory over McCready.

Quote:
idiot, in 2016 trump won this specific district by 12 points... moron low level to no-level non thinker.



I am curious about your calculations since Presidents are elected by electoral
college voting by STATE and not House of Representatives districts. Counties do tally popular voting totals, but not Representative districts. Since NC district 9 is made up of 5 whole counties and 3 partial counties, "trump won this specific district by 12 points" makes NO sense.

There is no question who the real low level thinker really is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10835
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Baja said:

Quote:
techno900 wrote:
vientomas said: nw30 wrote:

Quote:
nw30 - Pssssssst, don't tell anybody but, Dan Bishop, the Republican, won Cumberland County, North Carolina last night, that county is 35% black.

Vientomas - By a whopping 36 votes. What was the percentage of turn out of eligible voters in this special election?

According to Mac's post, the margin was 3938. In the previous election in that district that was contested (thus the new election), the margin of victory by Mark Harris over Dan McCready was just 900 votes. Looks like Bishop pulled out a much larger victory over McCready.

Quote:
idiot, in 2016 trump won this specific district by 12 points... moron low level to no-level non thinker.



I am curious about your calculations since Presidents are elected by electoral
college voting by STATE and not House of Representatives districts. Counties do tally popular voting totals, but not Representative districts. Since NC district 9 is made up of 5 whole counties and 3 partial counties, "trump won this specific district by 12 points" makes NO sense.

There is no question who the real low level thinker really is.

all you had to do is google it as it was a direct quote.


But you do demonstrate your complete low-level thinking. Did you ever pass algebra. Your math aptitude is very low as demonstrated by your low to no level ability to understand math. Ya I was top 1 percentile in math, actually accepted into a top 5 engineering school and for my major at the time number 1 in the us/world. Ya state champ in chess could have helped getting into that school. you obviously went to a matchbook school run by devoss.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Payback's gonna be a bitch....
1st of many prosecutions of the Clinton/Obama cabal.


U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu recommended moving forward with charges against former FBI Director Andrew McCabe, according to a report released Thursday. FISA, FISA, FISA


Ohhhh is that one of those "process crimes" that you and Matty are so dismissive of? Rolling Eyes


This is THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI.....involved in a coup to take down the President of the United States.


Words have meaning..or at least they used to. He was DEPUTY DIRECTOR and then ACTING DIRECTOR. He was never DIRECTOR. Please let's try and be accurate.

Do you know what information he is alleged to have leaked?



Typical liberal puke....I can't actually debate what you said so I will play Grammar police.... Are you this annoying on person...with your pocket protector and sandals Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I bet you kids used to beat the shit out you just for being so annoying???

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


At the hot dog stand I own and operate, an inaccurate description, or the incorrect use of a word, can result in a financial loss to my customer, or to me for malpractice. As previously stated, words have meaning. It really is best to be accurate so there is no confusion. I think you like to be confused because you're lazy. It's easier for your to throw around generalities than it is to drill down to the nitty gritty facts. You're intellectually lazy. You pride yourself in it. No pocket protector, I wore flip flops to the hot dog stand today, and people don't beat me up for being accurate, the seek me out and pay me well.



I feel sorry for anyone who would count on you for advice....You are a dishonest POS with zero integrity. You are on the wrong side of almost every issue and a typical mentally challenge liberal who tries to hides behind his self proclaimed intellect..

Mac light Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Oh Matty...you are sooo sweet! I love you too cupcake!

I'm curious Matty dear, how is it that you make money? Someone give it to you? I can't imagine that you actually work for a living.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10835
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:


Oh Matty...you are sooo sweet! I love you too cupcake!

I'm curious Matty dear, how is it that you make money? Someone give it to you? I can't imagine that you actually work for a living.


bingo he is a trust fund kid like trump who claims sugar daddy never helped him too.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 3462

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding voting in NC

Baja said:
Quote:
all you had to do is google it as it was a direct quote.


However, the media can generate any estimate they wish, but it's no more than an estimate given how votes are tallied. Only totals by county and (not districts) are published, and the 9th congressional district spans 5 complete counties plus three shared counties, and those 3 shared counties also are part of 3 other districts.

Assigning votes in those shared counties is a guess. So, the Trump margin of 12 points may or may not be valid. I doubt NBC tallied precinct totals in those shared counties for their estimate. But should you want to research it, go for it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10835
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Regarding voting in NC

Baja said:
Quote:
all you had to do is google it as it was a direct quote.


However, the media can generate any estimate they wish, but it's no more than an estimate given how votes are tallied. Only totals by county and (not districts) are published, and the 9th congressional district spans 5 complete counties plus three shared counties, and those 3 shared counties also are part of 3 other districts.

Assigning votes in those shared counties is a guess. So, the Trump margin of 12 points may or may not be valid. I doubt NBC tallied precinct totals in those shared counties for their estimate. But should you want to research it, go for it.

your Fux and liars are wrong all the time. So go ahead and find sources that show a difference. I certainly am not taking your word.

again this is in line with everything that happened in 2018 midterms how the right wing lost the house. Only the mysterious money going to the ultra-poor of central america to pay them to come to the US border saved the senate.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J64TWB



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Trumps says, “No one has done more for the environment than this president”.

What a loser.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/12/trump-repeal-epa-water-rule-1492183
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8505

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True crimes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6405

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
True crimes



It's amazing, the two main figures who started and ran the Russian hoax investigation McCabe and Comey have both been recommended for prosecution and NOT ONE OF THE LIBERAL DBs on this site will acknowledge something stinks...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 971, 972, 973 ... 1036, 1037, 1038  Next
Page 972 of 1038

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group