myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, the bigots in tin hats love the narcissist crook.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Like I said, the bigots in tin hats love the narcissist crook.

Mac you need to get a life my friend. Spending your days looking for non-sense opinion pieces by Rags like Rolling Stone really show what a sad old fool you are.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bothering to read anything that doesn't support your prejudices shows what a sad piece of work you are.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Not bothering to read anything that doesn't support your prejudices shows what a sad piece of work you are.

Complete rubbish, speculation, falsehoods and BS. Any so called Doctor who speaks of ones mental condition based on the above and without a thorough examination is a disgrace to the profession and down right reckless.
Trump biggest problem is he is not a politician and is learning the hard way to think before you speak or the rabid left will attack you relentlessly. Or he could take the Clinton approach and say next to nothing, hide from the press, and rope off those that dare come to close.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drumpf is supported by 34% of college educated whites as we approach his 100th day..NOT a positive development...We've never had a period , in modern times(post 20th century) where the non tax payers ruled the roost...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Drumpf is supported by 34% of college educated whites as we approach his 100th day..NOT a positive development...We've never had a period , in modern times(post 20th century) where the non tax payers ruled the roost...

Sounds like a bigoted poll to me. College educated? Does that mean people have better judgment, or common sense. I have many millionaire friends who are plumbers, electricians, welders, carpenters etc by trade who make 4 times what 90% of so called college educated people make.

There is also a poll out this week that shows Trump STILL beats Hillary Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Sounds like a bigoted poll to me. College educated? Does that mean people have better judgment, or common sense. I have many millionaire friends who are plumbers, electricians, welders, carpenters etc by trade who make 4 times what 90% of so called college educated people make.

There is also a poll out this week that shows Trump STILL beats Hillary Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm happy for your friends, but please take no offense. This is just statistics. College educated people, make much more, and save more than non- college educated workers do... just a fact....please. Its a unique period in history when the Capital of Capitalism is being ruled by those who don't pay the bills. And now, the ruler of these people is using Soprano techniques to extract funds from the areas of prosperity, in exchange for his unlawful demands.
Here's the baseline numbers....not shocking Matty.
A high school graduate makes $28,000 a year, a college graduate makes $51,000 a year. Over the course of a career, a college grad will make nearly $1 million more than a high school graduate. That's a lot of money."Aug 2, 2013
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I'm happy for your friends, but please take no offense. This is just statistics. College educated people, make much more, and save more than non- college educated workers do... just a fact....please. Its a unique period in history when the Capital of Capitalism is being ruled by those who don't pay the bills. And now, the ruler of these people is using Soprano techniques to extract funds from the areas of prosperity, in exchange for his unlawful demands.
A high school graduate makes $28,000 a year, a college graduate makes $51,000 a year. Over the course of a career, a college grad will make nearly $1 million more than a high school graduate. That's a lot of money."Aug 2, 2013

Sorry but I just don't agree with that mindset. What happened to this equality thing we are always being preached about by the left. One mans vote is more valuable than an others?. Most of those dumbasses have put their lives on the line for this country, and have real skin in the game, unlike the trust fund punks and their liberal arts degree..
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Boggs, only one-third of Americans have a college degree. If you analyzed the next one third who are the working Americans I think you'd find that thier income disparity is minor. It's the lower 1/3 who skew the stats downward. I know a guy from Harvard who's a house painter today.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Not questioning the math Boggs, I am well aware that a college grad ON AVERAGE makes more money than a non CG.

My problem is with the value of their vote being labeled more relevant. I think that is bigoted and complete BS. Just because someone studies accounting for 4 years his political knowledge and judgment are superior?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 385 of 1354

Jump to: