myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 434, 435, 436 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Mr . G ...you might want to examine your choice of the word "everyone"... Usually the word "everyone" refers to a meaningful number of humans. In this case , you might have 3-4 old geezer windsurfers paying attention, if that.

Boggsy, I'm glad that you have finally abandoned the sad pursuit of not growing up, and you now acknowledge that you are an old geezer. Was it the AARP movie theater discounts that turned you?
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
I encourage everyone to take a good look at Leftscoop, Berkeley's source for yet another anti Trump story. This is where he gets his "news".

https://www.leftscoop.com/

19 "stories" on the front page..........18 are anti Trump diatribes. The one outlier is about alleged racism. This is what he calls "paying attention". You just shake your head.

Mr . G ...you might want to examine your choice of the word "everyone"... Usually the word "everyone" refers to a meaningful number of humans. In this case , you might have 3-4 old geezer windsurfers paying attention, if that.

You're assuming that "everyone" who reads this part of the forum, also posts here. That's a very tall assumption, I've got several friends who read this stuff but have no desire to post here. Call it anecdotal if you want, but it's closer than your claim I'm sure.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
We're not as old as the really old geezers in Democrat leadership in congress.... Laughing

speaking of old.... how old is trump?

How old was the hero of the right wing when he left the house... you know that despicable ultra racism pig for a human. ya a right winger. Strom Thurmond, oh the connection, he too taped a child when he was an adult. His parents housekeeper. Yep a black teenager.

Even resulted in a child. The child and her children were never allowed to be seen in public with him or allowed to say he was their father or grandfather or he would destroy them.

That is his own flesh and blood and how a right winger deals with them. What a despicable human being to the day he died (again right wing family values you know rape and hate) and he gave all his money to the white side of the family.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at the hate Trump is bring to the world, should we ban Canadians from entering the USA... Ya the guy was apparently a religious wacko. I know of one other religious wacko Canadian that I believe should be banned.

trump is a disgrace, his hate breeds more hate.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/flint-airport-director-maintenance-worker-saved-stabbed-officers-175331593--abc-news-topstories.html

Quote:
After Ftouhi was taken into custody and interviewed by authorities, officials said it appears the suspect "has a hatred for the United States and a variety of other things that motivated him ... to conduct this act of violence."

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently some biased media idiots claim that Trump's admonition to Comey to stick to the truth lest he be caught misbehaving on tape (as Trump, Obama, and virtually every politician has been) meant that Trump records everything, leading to yet another manpower-intensive, vindictive, nothing-burger witch hunt.

Good God.

Fugging idiots.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Apparently some biased media idiots claim that Trump's admonition to Comey to stick to the truth lest he be caught misbehaving on tape (as Trump, Obama, and virtually every politician has been) meant that Trump records everything, leading to yet another manpower-intensive, vindictive, nothing-burger witch hunt.

Good God.

Fugging idiots.

why would he be worried about the former FBI director sticking to the truth? Where was he ever untruthful before and for what reason whould he now be concerned commy would not be truthful?

again it is clear Trump had said something that he was concerned he could be in trouble for, otherwise no need to make such a threatening statement. again that is clearly a threat to a potential witness against him.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Good God.

Fugging idiots.

President Donald Trump's "bluff" over tapes of himself and James Comey was a purposely legal move to let the former FBI director know he had to be "very, very careful" about how he would testify, Alan Dershowitz said Friday.

The Harvard Law School professor emeritus said it's a maneuver he's pulled himself.

"I had a policeman on the witness stand lying about what he told my client," Dershowitz told Fox News' "America's Newsroom" program. "I led him to believe I had a tape recording of it by reading from a transcript that seemed to be of a tape, that was actually a transcript of what my client told me he remembered. He changed his testimony, told the truth, we won the case."
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
isobars wrote:

Good God.

Fugging idiots.

President Donald Trump's "bluff" over tapes of himself and James Comey was a purposely legal move to let the former FBI director know he had to be "very, very careful" about how he would testify, Alan Dershowitz said Friday.

The Harvard Law School professor emeritus said it's a maneuver he's pulled himself.

"I had a policeman on the witness stand lying about what he told my client," Dershowitz told Fox News' "America's Newsroom" program. "I led him to believe I had a tape recording of it by reading from a transcript that seemed to be of a tape, that was actually a transcript of what my client told me he remembered. He changed his testimony, told the truth, we won the case."

apple to oranges analysis. Dershowatts should retire, he has been worthless for about 10 years.

again why did trump know he had to intimidate a witness if Trump never said anything illegal why is he making such a statement.

again there is no explanation why he had to say anything if he had never said something that is illegal. He knew he made illegal statements and was trying to intimidate a witness.

Remember in just one deposition they found trump had lied some 30 times. That is just one of his 4000 -5000 cases he has been involved in. No other human in the history of mankind has been shown to be involved in that many lawsuits.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ford-focus-china_us_5949efbbe4b0177d0b8a556d?section=us_business

Ford Focus Production Is Still Leaving Michigan, Headed For China, Not Mexico

Quote:
Under pressure from Donald Trump, Ford scrapped its plans to build a $1 billion plant in Mexico that would’ve produced its Focus compact car. But in a move that’s likely to vex the president, the automaker has decided to relocate its production to China in 2019.

Ford currently builds the Focus at its factory in Wayne, Michigan, and in facilities in Germany and China. The automaker had originally planned to shift the car’s production from Michigan to Mexico in order to pay lower labor costs. In January, however, Ford announced that it had nixed the project after facing stiff criticism from President Trump, who was pushing manufacturers to keep jobs in the U.S.

Trump called the Mexico move an “absolute disgrace” and threatened to levy tariffs on Mexican-made Ford vehicles.

swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the truth were told, I believe that Donald Trump actually does have recordings of Comey, but he has been convinced that they wouldn't help him in his dilemma. Yet, as we all know, Trump will continue to draw negative attention to himself. That's his doom. We only need to be patient and continue to shine the spotlight on Trump and his actions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 434, 435, 436 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 435 of 1354

Jump to: