myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 491, 492, 493 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:
OK ... I agree ... Trump must be impeached, indicted, prosecuted, convicted, incarcerated, and put to death for obstructing justice. Senator Feinstein has very powerfully clarified his undeniable and heinous crime by defining "obstructing justice" for us on NBC's "Meet the Press": "[Trump] did not agree to lift the cloud of the Russia investigation."

OTOH, I don't recall reading anything in the Constitution or Black's Law Dictionary making "not lifting clouds" a crime.

Does NOTHING embarrass a zealot?

Fugging idiot.

Feinstein quoting Comey quoting Trump - Fuggin Idiot. Trump attempting to obstruct justice by telling Comey not to investigate the "Russian Thing".

President Donald Trump complained to former FBI director James Comey about the FBI's investigation into the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia, according to Comey's opening remarks, which were posted to the Senate website on Wednesday. Comey will appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee in an open hearing on Thursday.

According to Comey's remarks, Trump called him in March and described the Russia probe as "a cloud" that was stalling his agenda and "ability to act on behalf of the country."

Trump then asked Comey for his help to "lift the cloud" created over his administration by the FBI's Russia probe, according to the remarks.

"I responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our having done the work well," Comey wrote. "He agreed, but then re-emphasized the problems this was causing him."

During a separate phone call, Trump again broached the topic of the Russia "cloud."

Comey wrote that the president called him in April and asked about his request that Comey publicly confirm that Trump was not under investigation. When Comey replied that he had passed Trump's request on to the Acting Deputy Attorney General, Trump allegedly said that "the cloud" was impairing his ability to carry out his agenda.

http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-trump-russia-lift-the-cloud-fbi-testimony-2017-6

Asshole, Comey lead the world to believe the President of US was under an FBI investigation when in fact he was not. Trump was well within his rights.
Keep dreaming moron, 7 more years and I hope he drives you left wing DBs insane.

Asshole? Moron? Love you too mat-ty sweetheart. Big kisses!!! God you make me so wet with your puffy chested big boy talk! OMG I need a cold shower Smile

In fact, Comey was attempting to do the opposite. Did you take the time to read Comey's comments asshole? Gosh, this is so much fun and such a productive discussion when we call each other nasty filthy names! I'm breathlessly awaiting what you will call me next baby!! oohhhhhhhhh sweetie bring it soon!!!!

Did you call ISO a fuggin idiot???? You're the biggest name caller on here moron, and now your whining, typically liberal pussy.

Funny how you liberal clowns were calling for Comeys head, now he's your bitch.

Darling...you are such a binary thinker. You like to group people and put them into boxes "liberal", "conservative". I stopped watching the news long ago...it's all liberal fake news anyway, right? Now for giggles I read what you fools post here and do a search on that subject only and do a little reading. Until recently, I did not know who Comey even was. So I was certainly not calling for his head, nor is he now my "bitch". Grow up love...the world is multifaceted and nuanced. It's not black and white as you perceive it to be. I don't follow a party line sweetie. I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. I've voted for republicans and democrats. I can think for myself, I don't need someone to tell me what is what. Especially a D'bag like you! Kisses baby!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
7 years, I'll take the under on him living 7 years, the guy looks terrible.. Pastey, fat, huge black bags under his eyes... I'm not too bullish on Mr. 36 % making it 7 years...BTW low level thinker Mr Matty, did you see the Republitards put in a 20% corporate AMT? Translated-- even if you're effective tax rate is 15% you pay 20%!! So , a recovering company with loss carry forwards cannot use them.. Dumbass tax plan by a party desperate to pass anything...
,He looks fine nitwit, who the hell are you Dr Oz? No you're just a hater still rubbing his Madam Secretary pillow every night.
How'd that work out for you.!!!!!!!!!!

It worked out great. The stock in the company I work for is up 60% in the past 12 months....a windfall for the ages. It doesn't take a Johns Hopkins doctor to diagnose the mental and physical state of Mr. Dotard.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
7 years, I'll take the under on him living 7 years, the guy looks terrible.. Pastey, fat, huge black bags under his eyes... I'm not too bullish on Mr. 36 % making it 7 years...BTW low level thinker Mr Matty, did you see the Republitards put in a 20% corporate AMT? Translated-- even if you're effective tax rate is 15% you pay 20%!! So , a recovering company with loss carry forwards cannot use them.. Dumbass tax plan by a party desperate to pass anything...
,He looks fine nitwit, who the hell are you Dr Oz? No you're just a hater still rubbing his Madam Secretary pillow every night.

It worked out great. The stock in the company I work for is up 60% in the past 12 months....a windfall for the ages. It doesn't take a Johns Hopkins doctor to diagnose the mental and physical state of Mr. Dotard.

You're right it doesn't take a doctor, It takes angry liberals who a year later can not except the fact that America has rejected its moronic policies.
And please spare me the moronic response(he did not win the popular vote)
not how the campaign was run, if it was he would have won that also, even with the voter fraud that liberals seem to care little about.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
isobars wrote:
OK ... I agree ... Trump must be impeached, indicted, prosecuted, convicted, incarcerated, and put to death for obstructing justice. Senator Feinstein has very powerfully clarified his undeniable and heinous crime by defining "obstructing justice" for us on NBC's "Meet the Press": "[Trump] did not agree to lift the cloud of the Russia investigation."

OTOH, I don't recall reading anything in the Constitution or Black's Law Dictionary making "not lifting clouds" a crime.

Does NOTHING embarrass a zealot?

Fugging idiot.

Feinstein quoting Comey quoting Trump - Fuggin Idiot. Trump attempting to obstruct justice by telling Comey not to investigate the "Russian Thing".

President Donald Trump complained to former FBI director James Comey about the FBI's investigation into the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia, according to Comey's opening remarks, which were posted to the Senate website on Wednesday. Comey will appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee in an open hearing on Thursday.

According to Comey's remarks, Trump called him in March and described the Russia probe as "a cloud" that was stalling his agenda and "ability to act on behalf of the country."

Trump then asked Comey for his help to "lift the cloud" created over his administration by the FBI's Russia probe, according to the remarks.

"I responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our having done the work well," Comey wrote. "He agreed, but then re-emphasized the problems this was causing him."

During a separate phone call, Trump again broached the topic of the Russia "cloud."

Comey wrote that the president called him in April and asked about his request that Comey publicly confirm that Trump was not under investigation. When Comey replied that he had passed Trump's request on to the Acting Deputy Attorney General, Trump allegedly said that "the cloud" was impairing his ability to carry out his agenda.

http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-trump-russia-lift-the-cloud-fbi-testimony-2017-6

Asshole, Comey lead the world to believe the President of US was under an FBI investigation when in fact he was not. Trump was well within his rights.
Keep dreaming moron, 7 more years and I hope he drives you left wing DBs insane.

Asshole? Moron? Love you too mat-ty sweetheart. Big kisses!!! God you make me so wet with your puffy chested big boy talk! OMG I need a cold shower Smile

In fact, Comey was attempting to do the opposite. Did you take the time to read Comey's comments asshole? Gosh, this is so much fun and such a productive discussion when we call each other nasty filthy names! I'm breathlessly awaiting what you will call me next baby!! oohhhhhhhhh sweetie bring it soon!!!!

Did you call ISO a fuggin idiot???? You're the biggest name caller on here moron, and now your whining, typically liberal pussy.

Funny how you liberal clowns were calling for Comeys head, now he's your bitch.

Darling...you are such a binary thinker. You like to group people and put them into boxes "liberal", "conservative". I stopped watching the news long ago...it's all liberal fake news anyway, right? Now for giggles I read what you fools post here and do a search on that subject only and do a little reading. Until recently, I did not know who Comey even was. So I was certainly not calling for his head, nor is he now my "bitch". Grow up love...the world is multifaceted and nuanced. It's not black and white as you perceive it to be. I don't follow a party line sweetie. I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. I've voted for republicans and democrats. I can think for myself, I don't need someone to tell me what is what. Especially a D'bag like you! Kisses baby!!

That would explain your ignorance. Laughing Laughing
I hope you're a better WS than comedian.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

You're right it doesn't take a doctor, It takes angry liberals who a year later can not except the fact that America has rejected its moronic policies.
not how the campaign was run, if it was he would have won that also, even with the voter fraud that liberals seem to care little about.

Oh boy, now you're losing your mind. He lost the popular vote by over 3,000,000 votes, please. Did you also know that Democrats received more votes in the Senate than Republicans. We have this weird phenomenon occurring right now where the smallest poorest states are dictating policy to the large tax paying states. really f'd up.
Essentially some poor sap in some God forsaken place like Indiana has more influence on tax policy than a hard working tax payer like myself...and as a result my taxes will go up as a result of this travesty.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Oh boy, now you're losing your mind. He lost the popular vote by over 3,000,000 votes, please. Did you also know that Democrats received more votes in the Senate than Republicans. We have this weird phenomenon occurring right now where the smallest poorest states are dictating policy to the large tax paying states. really f'd up.

Not how the campaign is run or the money is spent nitwit.
Nothing but a losing argument, from a losing party.
Keep making excuses like the rest of the pathetic left.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing your mind, and the ability to form a coherent argument. Please translate the above to English.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Losing your mind, and the ability to form a coherent argument. Please translate the above to English.

Presidential campaigns have x amount of dollars, time, and resources. They spend those dollars, time, and resources where they believe it is the most advantageous BASED ON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

If we ran Presidential elections on a popular vote system, THE CAMPAIGN, MONEY , TIME AND RESOURCE would have netted a different result.
Still confused Einstein?

The popular vote excuse by the left is nothing more than sour grapes from a losing party..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Presidential campaigns have x amount of dollars, time, and resources. They spend those dollars, time, and resources where they believe it is the most advantageous BASED ON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

If we ran Presidential elections on a popular vote system, THE CAMPAIGN, MONEY , TIME AND RESOURCE would have netted a different result.
Still confused Einstein?

The popular vote excuse by the left is nothing more than sour grapes from a losing party..

I agree...but you speculating on a different outcome is something I wouldn't buy with your money.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Essentially some poor sap in some God forsaken place like Indiana has more influence on tax policy than a hard working tax payer like myself...and as a result my taxes will go up as a result of this travesty.

Our founding fathers were BRILLIANT. A democracy would never have brought so much winning to the world. We are a REPUBLIC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 491, 492, 493 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 492 of 1353

Jump to: