myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 559, 560, 561  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3267

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Wrong.
Let me ask again...do you support a special prosecutor for these crimes you speak of?
answer the question...otherwise I assume the answer is no. Go read a political science book...your High School education is showing through...


Done as well as you shithead, all on my own.. Very proud of my accomplishments. But keep playing the default liberal DB attack," I,m smarter than you", I make more money, I live in the best place on earth, God lord, how many mirrors do you have in your house????
You really should see someone about your Superiority Complex.

Special prosecutor for Hillary. Let me think, why would I fear that?



Your ignorance has always shown through.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe


You still haven't answered the question...Take a look at all the Rethug investigations, Benghazi has had 8! What will the Rethugs do if the IG report is relatively unequivocal ? nothing? Or bash the investigator the same way Comey got crushed in the Summer of 2016....
If the Rethugs were confident they could push for a special prosecutor...but they wont, its easier to launch sound bites and memos, to rally the low- level sheeple like yourself.

Matty, you continue the personal attacks if it helps, but please look up the word "fact" first...



You're cute, whine about personal attacks with personal attacks. How Maccish

Look at above links for FACTS moron. She is under investigation by the IG. Not to mention the FBI. Even though you claim she is not.

Don't worry when Gowdy is appointed to be the new head of the FBI , heads will roll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3267

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Wow. Both a racial & religious intolerance statement in one sentence. Very classy.

Coachg


Coach....that's Matty, our resident village idiot...keeps things interesting.


Is that what you call people that expose you for the liberal child you are. Incapable of admitting or acknowledging anything negative about your party despite the overwhelming evidence. Resident DB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 5874
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Wrong.
Let me ask again...do you support a special prosecutor for these crimes you speak of?
answer the question...otherwise I assume the answer is no. Go read a political science book...your High School education is showing through...


Done as well as you shithead, all on my own.. Very proud of my accomplishments. But keep playing the default liberal DB attack," I,m smarter than you", I make more money, I live in the best place on earth, God lord, how many mirrors do you have in your house????
You really should see someone about your Superiority Complex.

Special prosecutor for Hillary. Let me think, why would I fear that?



Your ignorance has always shown through.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe


You still haven't answered the question...Take a look at all the Rethug investigations, Benghazi has had 8! What will the Rethugs do if the IG report is relatively unequivocal ? nothing? Or bash the investigator the same way Comey got crushed in the Summer of 2016....
If the Rethugs were confident they could push for a special prosecutor...but they wont, its easier to launch sound bites and memos, to rally the low- level sheeple like yourself.

Matty, you continue the personal attacks if it helps, but please look up the word "fact" first...



You're cute, whine about personal attacks with personal attacks. How Maccish

Look at above links for FACTS moron. She is under investigation by the IG. Not to mention the FBI. Even though you claim she is not.

Don't worry when Gowdy is appointed to be the new head of the FBI , heads will roll.

answer the question...


The IG is preparing a report on the FBI, and the Justice Departments handling of the investigation ... The IG is NOT investigating HRC....
Also, If you think a highly partisan Congressman will land at the FBI...you're EVEN dumber than I thought, which is almost hard to believe. Keep it up....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 5874
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Wow. Both a racial & religious intolerance statement in one sentence. Very classy.

Coachg


Coach....that's Matty, our resident village idiot...keeps things interesting.


Is that what you call people that expose you for the liberal child you are. Incapable of admitting or acknowledging anything negative about your party despite the overwhelming evidence. Resident DB

nope, its just too obvious Matty, I'm not sure what you're on today, but it must be good...or maybe you ran out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 6930

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Consult Poll

Better news for Trump comes from the pollís questions about the job he is doing. The president now enjoys a job approval rating if 46 percent, with only 51 percent disapproval. A marked improvement over his numbers his December dip that saw the presidentís average reach as low as 37 percent.

Trump is also enjoying a 46 percent favorability rating (49 percent see him unfavorably), which puts him in a better position than most everyone else in Washington DC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coachg



Joined: 10 Sep 2000
Posts: 2498

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Coach....that's Matty, our resident village idiot...keeps things interesting.


Idiot does appear to be the correct term. Especially if he considers me a liberal. I'm guessing he is one of those people who still believe the lunar landing was a hoax. Rolling Eyes

Like they say. You can't fix stupid.

Coachg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 9839

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You righties have correctly identified the Trump derangement syndrome. But you've ascribed it to the wrong group. It is a characteristic of right wing wing-nuts, personified here by Matty, Bard, and JPB. It requires that you read no mainstream media, or indeed any media that requires fact checking. It requires that you believe that Trump has been honest for any one day in his life, despite pleading no contest to racial discrimination, money laundering, fraud through Trump U, admitting to sexual assault, and over 1000 lies during his first year. It requires that you ignore his statement in the Art of the Deal:

Quote:
The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to peopleís fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. Thatís why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.

I call it truthful hyperbole. Itís an innocent form of exaggeration ó and a very effective form of promotion.


Yeah, a little hyperbole.

Even worse, it requires you to join Trump and the loonies at Fox in attacking respected Republicans as liars, and subscribing to using the Justice Department to attack political foes and undermining the free press. It is a recipe for fascism--supported by those with such tendencies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always liked his do!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/donald-trump-going-bald-viral-video-exposes-harsh-reality-hair-loss-195628285.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 8560

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump's hair is part of his junk. Often a con man's signature and presence is wrapped up in the hairdo. It doesn't surprise me that Trump religiously crafts that hairdo himself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3267

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Coach....that's Matty, our resident village idiot...keeps things interesting.


Idiot does appear to be the correct term. Especially if he considers me a liberal. I'm guessing he is one of those people who still believe the lunar landing was a hoax. Rolling Eyes

Like they say. You can't fix stupid.

Coachg


What ever you are your post about cars was borderline moronic, DB.

If a car was a Chevy and we had a pinto.........How long did you it take you to come up with that ???????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 559, 560, 561  Next
Page 551 of 561

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group