myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 551, 552, 553 ... 647, 648, 649  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3723

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Wow. Both a racial & religious intolerance statement in one sentence. Very classy.

Coachg


Coach....that's Matty, our resident village idiot...keeps things interesting.


Is that what you call people that expose you for the liberal child you are. Incapable of admitting or acknowledging anything negative about your party despite the overwhelming evidence. Resident DB

nope, its just too obvious Matty, I'm not sure what you're on today, but it must be good...or maybe you ran out.


Proved you wrong twice with solid evidence and you are too juvenile to acknowledge it. So tell me again dipshit, that Hillary is not under investigation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10274
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathetic. But not quite as mean as Trump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3723

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Pathetic. But not quite as mean as Trump.


I guess Mac has the same comprehension issues as boggs. Amazing how you clowns can deny what is a documented fact. But a great example why debating liberals is a complete waste of time. Much better off just bashing them and calling them out for the pigheaded DBs they are.

READ THE LINK AHOLE..

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 531

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Pathetic. But not quite as mean as Trump.


I guess Mac has the same comprehension issues as boggs. Amazing how you clowns can deny what is a documented fact. But a great example why debating liberals is a complete waste of time. Much better off just bashing them and calling them out for the pigheaded DBs they are.

READ THE LINK AHOLE..

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531


Ok this is official too, mat-ty is off the reservation!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2381

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, I think they're making personal attacks on you because they want to harm you. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 531

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Matty, I think they're making personal attacks on you because they want to harm you. Laughing


First rule - Do No Harm Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 7680
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Pathetic. But not quite as mean as Trump.


I guess Mac has the same comprehension issues as boggs. Amazing how you clowns can deny what is a documented fact. But a great example why debating liberals is a complete waste of time. Much better off just bashing them and calling them out for the pigheaded DBs they are.

READ THE LINK AHOLE..

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360588-justice-dept-watchdog-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-probe


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531


so when is the hearing, investigation and reports on the Bush Whitehouse using the RNC private unsecured server with 22 million emails missing?


Or presently the Whitehouse using the trump company email server that is not secured?

or of the general having a hacked phone in all top secret meetings and whitehouse meetings? for 6 months...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3723

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Matty, I think they're making personal attacks on you because they want to harm you. Laughing


No, its because they are trapped like rats by the proof I am right. They are too immature to admit it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coachg



Joined: 10 Sep 2000
Posts: 2527

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Matrenko Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coachg wrote:
You guys are amazing. You had a Yugo, went shopping for a new car and all you could come up with was a Chevy Vega or Ford Pinto as a choice? Now we are stuck with the Pinto & half of you are complaining about it. If you didnít want a Pinto then why did you offer up a Vega as an alternative. And those of you boasting about the Pinto like you just bought a Mercedes? Really? Itís a Pinto. Stop painting it as the greatest car ever made. Itís what it is. Underpowered, overworked and unreliable.

Coachg


We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


You keep throwing out terms like moron, retard & illiterate. Yet in the above post you were unable to infer which car was Trump & which car was Clinton leaving us two possible conclusions.

One is you are the inbred, redneck KKK member you claim to be who truly can not read. At least that makes your family tree easy to trace. The other is that you are a Russian troll utilizing Google translate which could not help you understand the context of the post. I guess I have to call you Matrenko from here on out. Just what we need. Another communist troll posing as an American

Coachg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3723

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Matrenko Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coachg wrote:
You guys are amazing. You had a Yugo, went shopping for a new car and all you could come up with was a Chevy Vega or Ford Pinto as a choice? Now we are stuck with the Pinto & half of you are complaining about it. If you didnít want a Pinto then why did you offer up a Vega as an alternative. And those of you boasting about the Pinto like you just bought a Mercedes? Really? Itís a Pinto. Stop painting it as the greatest car ever made. Itís what it is. Underpowered, overworked and unreliable.

Coachg


We traded in a Muslim Camel for an American Chevy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


You keep throwing out terms like moron, retard & illiterate. Yet in the above post you were unable to infer which car was Trump & which car was Clinton leaving us two possible conclusions.

One is you are the inbred, redneck KKK member you claim to be who truly can not read. At least that makes your family tree easy to trace. The other is that you are a Russian troll utilizing Google translate which could not help you understand the context of the post. I guess I have to call you Matrenko from here on out. Just what we need. Another communist troll posing as an American

Coachg


Pinto? Vega? you sound older than Mac. Glad to see you have discovered the computer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 551, 552, 553 ... 647, 648, 649  Next
Page 552 of 649

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group