myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 564, 565, 566 ... 825, 826, 827  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4973

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
I’ll just give you one of the latest and most stupid. On May 10, 2017, Trump bragged to Sergey Lavrov about a secret—which exposed an Israeli effort that had penetrated ISIS. Thereby eliminating both the source and the willingness of Israeli intrelligence to share. A moron and a criminal. We only have the 3 no-contests to show official recognition of his turpitude—but the courts are working on the conflicts of interest.


How about when jump-shot bragged about seal team six taking out BL.
Nice fucking job Barry, they were shot down weeks later.


In the immediate wake of the tragedy, the military initiated two investigations. The Joint Combat Assessment Team report identified, through detailed metallurgical analysis, the type of projectile that blew Extortion 17 out of the sky: an antipersonnel unguided ballistic rocket propelled grenade. The second probe, led by Army Brigadier General Jeffrey Colt, explained in excruciating detail what all those familiar with military operations and helicopter aviation in Afghanistan already knew: chance and chance alone, took down Extortion 17. http://www.newsweek.com/extortion-17-seal-team-six-navy-seals-afghanistan-conspiracy-theories-names-657841



That must be why Half-breed stonewalled the investigation for 4 years?????

They had a target on their back , and it was because of moron Obama.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/5/obama-stonewalls-seal-team-6-extortion-17-helicopt/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11326
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.


I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4973

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.


I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.


Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.


I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.


Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


So you like to troll P-Town late at night but you have a problem with Muslims. Nice!
You stupid young (or say you say) fool!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4973

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.


I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.


Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


So you like to troll P-Town late at night but you have a problem with Muslims. Nice!
You stupid young (or say you say) fool!


I have a problem with Presidents who lie about their values, beliefs, mentors, and ideolgy.
Muslims have many issues but spineless liberals don't have the backbone to call them out. They are some of the worst offenders on EARTH of human rights, rights for woman, intolerance for gays, and more......you must be proud to be one of the spineless..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.


I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.


Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


So you like to troll P-Town late at night but you have a problem with Muslims. Nice!
You stupid young (or say you say) fool!


I have a problem with Presidents who lie about their values, beliefs, mentors, and ideolgy.
Muslims have many issues but spineless liberals don't have the backbone to call them out. They are some of the worst offenders on EARTH of human rights, rights for woman, intolerance for gays, and more......you must be proud to be one of the spineless..


Perhaps you forgot about The Crusades, but don't let history get in the way!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6707
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gents...we live in crazy times...Now, its the Republican president who's coming for your guns, AND overruling a Democrat advisor to levy massive tariffs on steel...A gun grabbing protectionist ....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4973

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.


I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.


Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


So you like to troll P-Town late at night but you have a problem with Muslims. Nice!
You stupid young (or say you say) fool!


I have a problem with Presidents who lie about their values, beliefs, mentors, and ideolgy.
Muslims have many issues but spineless liberals don't have the backbone to call them out. They are some of the worst offenders on EARTH of human rights, rights for woman, intolerance for gays, and more......you must be proud to be one of the spineless..


Perhaps you forgot about The Crusades, but don't let history get in the way!!!


The Crusaders??? That was an ancient time a thousands years ago, Only a SPINELESS liberal would come up with such a pathetic excuse for turning a blind eye to a culture that still to this day are one of the worst violators of human rights in the world.. you're a fucking moron, just like the moron you voted for twice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5206
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hea, Crusader Rabbit was pretty cool, be careful when debating the crusades.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11326
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/never-have-we-seen-such-chaos-and-corruption/2018/03/01/f64c5c2e-1d8f-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?undefined=&utm_term=.d4eb219bf0bd&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Nothing to add.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 564, 565, 566 ... 825, 826, 827  Next
Page 565 of 827

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group