myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 564, 565, 566 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
I’ll just give you one of the latest and most stupid. On May 10, 2017, Trump bragged to Sergey Lavrov about a secret—which exposed an Israeli effort that had penetrated ISIS. Thereby eliminating both the source and the willingness of Israeli intrelligence to share. A moron and a criminal. We only have the 3 no-contests to show official recognition of his turpitude—but the courts are working on the conflicts of interest.

How about when jump-shot bragged about seal team six taking out BL.
Nice fucking job Barry, they were shot down weeks later.

In the immediate wake of the tragedy, the military initiated two investigations. The Joint Combat Assessment Team report identified, through detailed metallurgical analysis, the type of projectile that blew Extortion 17 out of the sky: an antipersonnel unguided ballistic rocket propelled grenade. The second probe, led by Army Brigadier General Jeffrey Colt, explained in excruciating detail what all those familiar with military operations and helicopter aviation in Afghanistan already knew: chance and chance alone, took down Extortion 17. http://www.newsweek.com/extortion-17-seal-team-six-navy-seals-afghanistan-conspiracy-theories-names-657841

That must be why Half-breed stonewalled the investigation for 4 years?????

They had a target on their back , and it was because of moron Obama.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/5/obama-stonewalls-seal-team-6-extortion-17-helicopt/
mac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like I have to repeat the observation:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.

I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Quote:
Since these men, like Trump, wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else.

I guess it is particularly gratifying to them when they can include a thinly veiled racial comment such as "jump shot", "half breed", or "Obango"--all of which terms bigot Matty has used.

Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

Nope, never used Obango... Barry, Closet Muslim, DB, POS, Empty Suit would be better examples you stupid old fool.

So you like to troll P-Town late at night but you have a problem with Muslims. Nice!
You stupid young (or say you say) fool!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

So you like to troll P-Town late at night but you have a problem with Muslims. Nice!

I have a problem with Presidents who lie about their values, beliefs, mentors, and ideolgy.
Muslims have many issues but spineless liberals don't have the backbone to call them out. They are some of the worst offenders on EARTH of human rights, rights for woman, intolerance for gays, and more......you must be proud to be one of the spineless..
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

I have a problem with Presidents who lie about their values, beliefs, mentors, and ideolgy.
Muslims have many issues but spineless liberals don't have the backbone to call them out. They are some of the worst offenders on EARTH of human rights, rights for woman, intolerance for gays, and more......you must be proud to be one of the spineless..

Perhaps you forgot about The Crusades, but don't let history get in the way!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gents...we live in crazy times...Now, its the Republican president who's coming for your guns, AND overruling a Democrat advisor to levy massive tariffs on steel...A gun grabbing protectionist ....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

Perhaps you forgot about The Crusades, but don't let history get in the way!!!

The Crusaders??? That was an ancient time a thousands years ago, Only a SPINELESS liberal would come up with such a pathetic excuse for turning a blind eye to a culture that still to this day are one of the worst violators of human rights in the world.. you're a fucking moron, just like the moron you voted for twice.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hea, Crusader Rabbit was pretty cool, be careful when debating the crusades.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/never-have-we-seen-such-chaos-and-corruption/2018/03/01/f64c5c2e-1d8f-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?undefined=&utm_term=.d4eb219bf0bd&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Nothing to add.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 564, 565, 566 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 565 of 1354

Jump to: