myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Religion of peace and guns
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Religion of peace and guns Reply with quote

Muslims are pouring through the borders in Europe , demanding free housing food and jobs. Today a horrible attack occurred in Paris. This is in a country that has some of the strictest gun laws on the planet. They also got away with this with Charlie hebdo.

The people in Paris were cowering with no way to defend themselves . The idiots who run Europe are letting them cross the border at will . Possibly only 1% of them are terrorists but I guarantee you that at least half of them hate Christians , hate women, hate our society .

If this kind of thing happens in America we are guaranteed a Trump presidency. Do you anti-gun liberals prefer cowering when bad things happen ? Do you really trust the police to do the right thing? To arrive on time when you need them? To really care about you? Don't be foolish. Buy a gun.... Laughing
motogon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Religion of peace and guns Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
...Don't be foolish. Buy a gun....
and shoot yourself
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You carry your gun when you go to a concert? or a soccer match? Really?

I am a gun owner and I believe in being able to protect myself in my home if I am threatened. But, the idea that everyone at a concert would be armed is terrifying. After a while, how could you discern the "good guys" from the bad? Black hats? Funny accents? He had a look in his eyes?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonsense, CCW holders are well trained. And yes they do carry weapons into large events. Scoff at our constitutional right to bear arms.

We have a surveillance state because of our open borders. Obama declare Isis on the r u n just today. What an idiot. He wants to bring in tens of thousands of Syrian immigrants into our country.

Meanwhile at a refugee camp in Calais, the peaceful immigrants are burning the camp down in celebration over the 150 dead in Paris.

Close our borders to Islam now.

FYI, The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has nearly 1,000 active probes involving the terrorist group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) inside the United States, dozens of law enforcement officials disclose in aletter to President Obama.

Are there not enough Islamists in our country
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu. I call BS! It takes A LOT of training to be competent to wield a weapon in a crowded environment. A LOT.

If you think even a small number of those civilians that carry have this ability, maybe you should rethink the whole idea of carrying. And, I say this in your benefit. Do not over estimate your abilities with a weapon...please!
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hea, hea, hea, now settle down, we all know now that this little thing in Paris is just a little bump in the road.
We can't allow ourselves to take our eye off the ball, don't forget, as Obama loves to remind us, our biggest threat to humanity is not ISIS, but it's global warming.

And just today he illustrated his tone deafness again~
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course. This thread should have been titled...."yada yada yada and how it's Obama's fault". Predictable.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not so long ago that our friend from the mountains was arguing passionately that fundamentalist Christians pose as great a threat as radical Islamists........echoed by the Wikiexpert from Berkeley who told us that right wingers are a far greater threat. And who can forget the pearls of wisdom from Wall Street's rep in San Francisco who laughingly dismissed my warning, months ago, that ISIS would inevitably spread their evil outside of the Middle East. Just a bunch of malcontents in used Toyota pick ups he said.......sort of like the J/V team. Yet all these wise commentators, who have been proven to be so horribly wrong, keep referring to the Republican candidates as clueless and clowns. Maybe that characterization is one area on which they can speak with authority.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd think that using a gun is akin to brain surgery. It's about as complicated as using a skil saw. Maturity is the key ingredient.

The Japanese didn't attack us precisely because AMERICANS HAD GUNS. I doubt that Isis will attack Texas. Haha, the idiots found out about CCW when they tried. This obviously wasn't the case in Paris, nor will it be the case in NY or DC next time. After all, they wouldn't attack those highly regulated cities would they?

The only good thing that might come of this is that the Paris climate summit will be canceled next week. Crying or Very sad
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but think what has happened since the Rights ' hero Vlad decided to defend Assad... One plane down, one great city terrorized. Mr G .. You are a sad old man pointing fingers in a gotcha moment , just hours after terror has struck. I hope you feel good today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 1 of 45

Jump to: