myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The Big Short....... the movie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
Show me any other spot I blamed Obama for anything. Quote me, please do.

AND, I didn't blame Obama in my post. I stated he continued the cycle and those he put in place should have been the ones who should have seen jail time. That's not blaming him.

OK, "multiple presidents" but singling out Obama.

Trump, iso, NW, Guru, wet-ty, all seem to drag Obama's name back into the argument, I guess that was my point.

Don't take it too personally.

I take it personally when you state / ask why "I" always blame Obama, and the question's insinuation is total BS.

OK never said "NP" but said you, as in you right wingers..
So I'll pull a Trump, I meant you, as in ya'll, as in youse guys!!!
Sorry don't single out one Prez and you won't invoke my spirit.
Yes, correct I defend Obama over Trump.

Pedaling backwards now?

wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:

AND, I didn't blame Obama in my post. I stated he continued the cycle and those he put in place should have been the ones who should have seen jail time. That's not blaming him.

Trump, iso, NW, Guru, wet-ty, all seem to drag Obama's name back into the argument, I guess that was my point.

I take it personally when you state / ask why "I" always blame Obama, and the question's insinuation is total BS.

Pedaling backwards now?

Not really, not really the sort of backpedalling DJT did on would vs. wouldn't if that's what you mean.

Just saying you, yes NP singles out Obama. YOU as in who I associate you with (DJT, NW, Guru, Wet-ty) always seem to drag him into the conversation in not so gratifying terms.

Although backpedalling is always nice to do when taking a break from a long sprint on the bike!!!
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:

Pedaling backwards now?

Not really, not really the sort of backpedalling DJT did on would vs. wouldn't if that's what you mean.

Just saying you, yes NP singles out Obama. YOU as in who I associate you with (DJT, NW, Guru, Wet-ty) always seem to drag him into the conversation in not so gratifying terms.

Although backpedalling is always nice to do when taking a break from a long sprint on the bike!!!

You could have just said you can't support your claim with direct quotes. It would have been a lot easier than that long winded post. You would have an easier go of quoting me saying negative things about Trump, but I guess that wouldn't jibe with your lie either. Let's remember here, according to Matty, I'm some tree hugging feminine Canadian. Wink

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
NP wrote:

Pedaling backwards now?

You could have just said you can't support your claim with direct quotes. It would have been a lot easier than that long winded post. You would have an easier go of quoting me saying negative things about Trump, but I guess that wouldn't jibe with your lie either. Let's remember here, according to Matty, I'm some tree hugging feminine Canadian. Wink

Not exactly what I said. You said your child PM was a better representative of the people than Trump. So using your words, I assumed that the population of Canada is like him......I know their not , and I know you are not a tree hugging liberal.

I have a Canadian friend who is Doctor in Boston, and he likes Trump a lot more than Trudeau.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, who is better qualified to be PM than a trust fund, ex-drama teacher, whose mother was a groupy with the Rolling Stones. Sounds like the perfect Liberal leader to me. You should read the bio on our ex-premier of Ontario Kathleen Wynn! Those liberals sure know how to pick 'em.....just like that horrible wench HRC.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you guys take your steak dinner /cuddle fest off line, this thread is about Michael Lewis' book turned movie "The Big Short"....
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Why don't you guys take your steak dinner /cuddle fest off line, this thread is about Michael Lewis' book turned movie "The Big Short"....

You can join too. We'll let you cuddle with us. A guy from SF can teach us a thing or two about cuddling Wink

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just don't poop on the rug please. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG ....timing is everything with this crazy sport...30+ everyday in the GORGE this week, and I'm at my desk watching Trump smooch Vlad....DOH!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
OMG ....timing is everything with this crazy sport...30+ everyday in the GORGE this week, and I'm at my desk watching Trump smooch Vlad....DOH!

Yup happens every time.... I come home from great spring skiing at Snowbird and bam...they get a late spring dump .

The other day I stood in the water for 1.5 hours waiting for wind packed up and of course it started cranking as I drove away....

Wind sports are magical, but they can drive you nuts..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: