myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4629
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
It's amazing how much more you think you know than anybody else.
Trying to be the FIRST to label the POS Vegas shooter as a right wing hero.
You should work for the FBI.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


I have never met a liberal with that many guns.....

Well then there you go, you are in fact an expert!

But never mind who the victims were, or what kind of music they went to listen to, which may give you an indications of the political persuasion of the majority of them. Nope that has nothing to do with it.

But then again you also probably think (if that's possible) that the shooter at the congressional softball game last spring was also a right wing hero, even thought it was a Republican softball game.

Your brain needs an BIG enema.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6107
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

country music-conservative
shooter-liberal.

Bravo NW... expect a call from CBS Producers for the rights to CSI:Central Coast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3731

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to James Taylor concert once and wanted to shoot myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Never been so bored in my life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 7707
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
It's amazing how much more you think you know than anybody else.
Trying to be the FIRST to label the POS Vegas shooter as a right wing hero.
You should work for the FBI.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


I have never met a liberal with that many guns.....

Well then there you go, you are in fact an expert!

But never mind who the victims were, or what kind of music they went to listen to, which may give you an indications of the political persuasion of the majority of them. Nope that has nothing to do with it.

But then again you also probably think (if that's possible) that the shooter at the congressional softball game last spring was also a right wing hero, even thought it was a Republican softball game.

Your brain needs an BIG enema.


again the guy was a gun over everything idiot. Never met a liberal ever that is gun over everything..... you ultra low-level thinker...

So would you say the NRA is 99% right wingers?

Ted Bundy right winger

timmy boy McVeigh hero to right wing.....

Branch Davidians hero to right wingers

Vegas shooter authoritarian rude gun loving above all else right winger...

anthrax mailer... right winger...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4629
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
country music-conservative
shooter-liberal.

Bravo NW... expect a call from CBS Producers for the rights to CSI:Central Coast

I didn't call the POS shooter a liberal, I was pointing out a major flaw in bunker boy's "thinking", but if you feel comfortable sticking for that loony in the bunker, be my guest, he's all yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 7707
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
country music-conservative
shooter-liberal.

Bravo NW... expect a call from CBS Producers for the rights to CSI:Central Coast

I didn't call the POS shooter a liberal, I was pointing out a major flaw in bunker boy's "thinking", but if you feel comfortable sticking for that loony in the bunker, be my guest, he's all yours.


yep because he was a right winger.... and yep it appears we need to stop mentally ill right wingers from owning guns... IE like you and your other whacked out right wingers..... He was also one of yours for child pedophilia like Trump and the other one you and yours voted for.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-shooting-latest-child-abuse-images-stephen-paddock-fbi-marilou-danley-a8169491.html

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2384

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I went to James Taylor concert once and wanted to shoot myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Never been so bored in my life.


Yesterday I started with James Taylor, and ended with Linkin Park while doing hours of paperwork. What's that make me? Today I'll probably listen to Jack Johnson and throw in the Bahamas and even some Alt J.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3731

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I went to James Taylor concert once and wanted to shoot myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Never been so bored in my life.


Yesterday I started with James Taylor, and ended with Linkin Park while doing hours of paperwork. What's that make me? Today I'll probably listen to Jack Johnson and throw in the Bahamas and even some Alt J.


Whatever makes you happy NP. Personally I have never heard more boring music in my life, although Jack Johnson may be even more boring IMO, talk about a one trick pony

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2384

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
NP wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I went to James Taylor concert once and wanted to shoot myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Never been so bored in my life.


Yesterday I started with James Taylor, and ended with Linkin Park while doing hours of paperwork. What's that make me? Today I'll probably listen to Jack Johnson and throw in the Bahamas and even some Alt J.


Whatever makes you happy NP. Personally I have never heard more boring music in my life, although Jack Johnson may be even more boring IMO, talk about a one trick pony

Laughing Laughing Laughing


Just finishing up my two day stint of paperwork. The music this morning went from John Denver to Alice in Chains and love it all as long as I can sing along as I work to make time pass quicker.

BTW, I listened to two Jack Johnson CDs on a loop on my drive to Naples Florida, as in, that was the only thing I listened to non-stop. Good mellow zoning out music to listen to while deep in thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3731

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
NP wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I went to James Taylor concert once and wanted to shoot myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Never been so bored in my life.


Yesterday I started with James Taylor, and ended with Linkin Park while doing hours of paperwork. What's that make me? Today I'll probably listen to Jack Johnson and throw in the Bahamas and even some Alt J.


Whatever makes you happy NP. Personally I have never heard more boring music in my life, although Jack Johnson may be even more boring IMO, talk about a one trick pony

Laughing Laughing Laughing


Just finishing up my two day stint of paperwork. The music this morning went from John Denver to Alice in Chains and love it all as long as I can sing along as I work to make time pass quicker.

BTW, I listened to two Jack Johnson CDs on a loop on my drive to Naples Florida, as in, that was the only thing I listened to non-stop. Good mellow zoning out music to listen to while deep in thought.


Again, what ever makes you happy....I love disco, 70s R&B, sappy one hit wonders, 80s, Alt country, Classic rock, and the most over looked 90s rock.
Basically I like just about anything as long as its not monotune and a bore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group