myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager
Chuck Yeager, Maj. General [ret.]

P.S. I think that it is amazing how the " media" chooses our "heroes" these days... Elvis, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston & the like.
"SHIFTY" - an incredible American hero.
Please do me a favor and pass this on so that untold thousands can read it.
We owe no less to our REAL Heroes.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life.”

great story but I would have made him take the first class seat anyways.

but his political hate of america really destroys his argument, that is not the lesson what so ever. He himself is to politically biassed to understand the lesson. really a shame. he a general, is a disgrace to the uniform for which it stands.

perfect example for this thread.

Your grandfather was a disgusting piece of work, screwing and murdering his way around the planet and you seem to think he was golden. Dead beat dad of the year multiple time winner.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazi-Poster wrote:
real-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager

P.S. I think that it is amazing how the " media" chooses our "heroes" these days... Elvis, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston & the like.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life.”

but his political hate of america really destroys his argument, that is not the lesson what so ever. He himself is to politically biassed to understand the lesson. really a shame. he a general, is a disgrace to the uniform for which it stands.

Your grandfather was a disgusting piece of work, screwing and murdering his way around the planet and you seem to think he was golden. Dead beat dad of the year multiple time winner.

awe the kgb troll is back....

my grandfather is none of your business you stalking candian kgb plant....

you attacking a american who volunteered for the military is impressive, not. ya, he loved the military culture, he attained the rank of master sergeant because he loved the culture of the military. He reminds me a lot of McCain, another military womanizer. you going to spit on McCain life too? you troll low life.

You a Canadian spitting on an amercan soldiers grave, shows your Canadian neighbors were right about you even now as a adult. it is unfathomable to think adults would call a child a nazi, but hey real Canadians do have brains, you are not a real Canadian, but kgb family implant.

Tell us about your relatives who were Nazis... and how they were later trained to work for russia and kgb.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Nazi-Poster wrote:
real-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager

you attacking a american who volunteered for the military is impressive, not. ya, he loved the military culture, he attained the rank of master sergeant because he loved the culture of the military. He reminds me a lot of McCain, another military womanizer. you going to spit on McCain life too? you troll low life.

You a Canadian spitting on an amercan soldiers grave, shows your Canadian neighbors were right about you even now as a adult. it is unfathomable to think adults would call a child a nazi, but hey real Canadians do have brains, you are not a real Canadian, but kgb family implant.

Tell us about your relatives who were Nazis... and how they were later trained to work for russia and kgb.

Don't leave out the part where your grandfather knocked up women around the world and then left them to take care of his children. Talk about low life scum! I hear that those type of traits pass down through generations.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
Nazi-Poster wrote:
real-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager

Don't leave out the part where your grandfather knocked up women around the world and then left them to take care of his children. Talk about low life scum! I hear that those type of traits pass down through generations.

Yep he got married a lot of times... my father never knew him as he was too young, it still amazes me how he with a master sergeants pay could even at the age of 60ish end up with wives who were, for instance, professional baseball players in their 20s.

and for idiots like you it does not get passed down because my father dagain did not know him, when he was around he was off to places with the military all over the world, but then he just never came back. My father was told he last saw him at 4 years old.

Now lets get back to your family history of being Nazis... While my grandfather fought against your family and for which they stood... How many are willing to even admit they were part of a family sending people to death camps and torture. Collaborators later with the communists/KGB? Or do they just lie and stalk? Now those traits were passed onto you...

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee top of the right wing party for money... From 2005 to 2008 he was finance chairman of the Republican National Committee. In 2017, he was named a deputy finance chairman of the RNC

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elliott-broidys-mistress-shera-bechard-says-he-demanded-she-get-abortion?ref=scroll

Elliott Broidy’s Mistress Shera Bechard Says He Demanded She Get Abortion
Shera Bechard also accused Elliott Broidy of having unprotected sex with her—‘without telling her he had genital herpes.’ Broidy denies the claims.

Quote:
A major Republican fundraiser allegedly demanded that his Playboy playmate mistress have an abortion. That’s according to accusations leveled by the mistress, Shera Bechard, and revealed in a document unsealed in court on Friday.

Bechard sued Elliott Broidy, the former deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, for allegedly breaching their hush-money agreement by refusing to pay the full $1.6 million for her silence about the extramarital affair. Broidy’s attorneys filed a motion in July to redact parts of Bechard’s complaint that contain explosive allegations against him. A judge agreed and redacted portions of Bechard’s complaint this summer.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nazis are right wing heros...

as Obama notes how hard is it to critsize Nazis... well when you are the party of the base which is racists and nazis well...

http://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/obama-blasts-trump-how-hard-can-it-be-to-say-nazis-are-bad-1315598915559

Obama blasts Trump: 'How hard can it be to say Nazis are bad?'

Quote:
Hitting the campaign trail ahead of the fall midterms, fmr. Pres. Obama hit Pres. Trump hard on his rhetoric, Russia, and neo-Nazis. Trump reacted saying he slept through Obama's speech. Jonathan Allen & Lanhee Chen react to the president vs. president battle.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee pretty simple to see why he did not list this company as his... what a low life... well right wing hero...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/iowa-republican-faces-investigation-over-ethics-mess-0?cid=eml_mra_20180911

Iowa Republican faces investigation over ethics mess
09/11/18 09:20 AM
By Steve Benen
Quote:
Last week, Roll Call published its list of the most vulnerable U.S. House members in this year’s midterm elections. Listed at #1 – the incumbent lawmaker most likely to lose in November – was Republican Rep. Rob Blum of Iowa.

Reports like this one from the Des Moines Register probably won’t help the congressman’s chances.

A U.S. House ethics committee on Tuesday announced it’s investigating U.S. Rep. Rod Blum, the incumbent Republican in Iowa’s first congressional district, following news reports earlier this year that he failed to disclose his private business on a required form.

The Committee on Ethics for the U.S. House of Representatives said that its top leaders had decided to “extend” a “matter” about Blum.

It’s worth emphasizing that the Ethics Committee didn’t go into any detail about which “matter” it’s investigating, but Blum himself issued a statement on the developments, explaining that the scrutiny is over a “clerical error” about a company he failed to disclose his role in.

At first blush, that may sound like a fairly dull controversy. The truth is far more interesting.

Part of what makes the controversy amazing is the nature of the company in question and its work. The Associated Press reported back in February that Blum was one of two directors who led the Tin Moon Corp., incorporated in May 2016, more than a year into the Iowa Republican’s first term in Congress.

As the AP reported, Tin Moon Corp. offered to “help companies cited for federal food and drug safety violations bury their Food and Drug Administration warning letters below positive internet search results.”

That’s not a great business model for anyone, least of all a sitting member of Congress. But in this case, it gets a little worse.

As we discussed when the story first broke, Blum’s business not only offered to help those accused of violating FDA standards, the Iowan was also featured on the company’s website in a photo featuring his congressional members’ pin. He was, of course, required to disclose his role in the business, but didn’t.

And while this is probably starting to sound bad, this makes it sound vastly worse.

Late Wednesday, the company also removed an online video testimonial showing “John Ferland representing Digital Canal” and claiming to be a satisfied customer. Ferlan – who is actually chief of staff in Blum’s congressional office and has never worked for Digital Canal – claimed that Tin Moon is “saving us thousands of dollars every month, keeping our traffic and leads higher,” and implored: “From one business owner to another, I suggest you take a look at Tin Moon.”

The congressman told the Associated Press that he had no idea why his chief of staff appeared in the testimonial, pretending to be a customer of the company his boss helped create.

Blum also told the AP that the controversial business was “not a functioning company in 2016,” which seems hard to believe since his chief of staff’s phony endorsement of the company was uploaded in September 2016. (The AP’s article added, “[A] YouTube user named ‘rodblum’ uploaded a similar Tin Moon testimonial two weeks earlier.”)

When the Associated Press asked Melanie Sloan, the former executive director of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), about the Iowa congressman’s problem, she said, “There is no gray here. He just can’t do what he’s doing. We were just laughing about it because it’s so ridiculous.”

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turns out the head of the senate on that committe has a person on his staff that was involved in stealing democrat information and giving it to Kav back then. And Kav lied about knowing he was using stollen dem information. But later after he testified under oath he said he was not aware it was stollen. But a later document that the right did not want to release from this female to Kav said she had a mole in the democratic party passing her information. Hense he was involved in a felony and he lied about it.

and she is on the staff of the idiot from Iowa.

republicans Grassley are trying to stop the FBI from investigating this issue. Noted by lying. Grassly said before when anita hill was involved that the FBI must be used. Now he claims that it should not or never has. Tapes have surfaced with him and Hatch saying it was needed on the Anita hill case.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/republicans-mislead-on-fbi-role-to-avoid-kavanaugh-investigation-1324761667724?v=raila&

Republicans mislead on FBI role to avoid Kavanaugh investigation

Quote:
Rachel Maddow shows the history of the FBI performing background checks on judicial nominees and wonders what it is about Brett Kavanaugh and the sex assault accusation against him that his accuser is calling for an FBI investigation but Republicans are pretending that's not the FBI's job.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great point, this supreme court nominee KAV does not want an investigation. He did not ask for the FBI to investigate. He wants the hearing and no proper FBI investigation on such a serious allegation.

There has been someone reported on twitter that remembers her telling her about this incident in school. We need the FBI to investigate. again in the Anita Hill one the right wing demanded the FBI investigate. Oran Hatch was the one who demanded the Hill one. Now he wants staffers.

Again there are many other crimes that need to be investigated. The documented theeft that Kav was involved in of democratic documents. This is a felony.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lawrence-gop-senators-already-have-minds-made-up-1325664323521

Lawrence: GOP Senators already have minds made up

Quote:
Dr. Christine Blasey Ford wants Senate Judiciary members and not staffers to conduct her hearing with the Committee. Lawrence says that is because the staffers are too biased and partial to properly question her.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the pen

Quote:

The 15 year old girl who Above The Law Kavanaugh tried to gang rape was afraid that he might accidently kill her when he put his hand over her mouth. That counts as a death threat for us.

And even today she still lives in fear. She was afraid to come forward for months, and rightly so. Now that she has, she is getting more death threats and her family has been forced to flee their home and go into hiding.

Ah, yes, death threats, the right wing version of policy activism. We denounce death threats by anybody. And if anyone on the left does it they are in fact on the right whether they know it or not.

Death threat then . . . death threats now. NOTHING has changed for the Christine Blasey Ford, the victim of Above The Law Kavanaugh.

Call your Senators right now and tell them to call him what he is, "Above The Law Kavanaugh," and to categorically reject this nomination.

Congressional Switchboard: 202-224-3121

When we first called this an attempted gang rape, committed along with his blackout drunk refusing to testify now friend, we sure got that one right. We just learned that in Above The Law Kavanaugh's prep school yearbook he lauded the idea of a so-called "devil's triangle," which we are told means two guys jumping on one girl . . .
EXACTLY what these criminals attempted here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 27 of 47

Jump to: