myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing supreme court right wing activism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Baja-human (noticed I didn't use your real name because it offends you)

More like embarrasses him to be identified, I'd guess. That problem is easy to solve: don't say anything you can't back up.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:

More like embarrasses him to be identified, I'd guess. That problem is easy to solve: don't say anything you can't back up.

troll post...

no you stupid idiot who is a certified coward.

it is because of idiots like you who put guns in my face kill my friends because they are gay, shout racial hate to my black family members, require us to get police protection from your right ring phone calls to kill us.

Yep even just a week or so ago some right winger made at least one call to someone at 3am to try to damage my small business. There is no free speech in this country as long as there are the right wing taliban like you and yours around.

again you can not find anything I have said here that in a rational person would dictate they should stalk , pull guns, make threatening phone calls, post personal information or tolling. I have a right to express my opinions as I have without stalking, threats of harm to me, my family, and my businesses. But not here on iwindsurf.. you seem to love the haters and to me seem to be one of them.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:

troll post...

it is because of idiots like you who put guns in my face kill my friends because they are gay, shout racial hate to my black family members, require us to get police protection from your right ring phone calls to kill us.

Yep even just a week or so ago some right winger made at least one call to someone at 3am to try to damage my small business. There is no free speech in this country as long as there are the right wing taliban like you and yours around.

again you can not find anything I have said here that in a rational person would dictate they should stalk , pull guns, make threatening phone calls, post personal information or tolling. I have a right to express my opinions as I have without stalking, threats of harm to me, my family, and my businesses. But not here on iwindsurf.. you seem to love the haters and to me seem to be one of them.

Ooooohhhh booooy. Rolling Eyes

Rational person? Hmmm?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:

troll post...

Ooooohhhh booooy. Rolling Eyes

Rational person? Hmmm?

troll post...

compulsive serial troll, that is a sickness then you add in your stalking, your gathering information and putting a persons personal information on the internet that you gathered without their permission.

Can you post the links and info that you in your mind made you troll, stalk and gather information. I want to see what was so major that you would do such low life hate. Again you did not do those because you are a friend, you do those to harm me. Ya seems one wacko has escalated to trying to do harm to my business.

So what you got you sicko troll. What makes you the biggest hater on the forum that takes action on his hate. Surely i must have called you girlyman.

hahahah you have nothing just your zealot religious right hate.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to be OK? As a friend, I'm concerned.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Are you going to be OK? As a friend, I'm concerned.

troll post...

liar...

as I said show me what has you trolling... stalking, harassing, trying to harm and so on. Give us the links that made you McVeigh...

You claim to be some sort of religious holly roller, hahahahahahaha what a joke.... the only thing your share to religion is a terrorist want a be... Hey is Eric Rudolf one of your heros by any chance?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if you want to make accusations, then knock yourself out any time now, and feel free to quote me to prove your delusional paranoid plots. When you do, then I'll jump right in again and prove that your nuts, just like last time.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Sounds like you ought to move to Cuba, Baja. You'll be safe there amongst like minded people.

I was thinking more like Northern Europe, where unions are king, education is granted for all for free, socialized medicine for all, standard of living is the highest in the world. But just to expensive for a foreigner to live there.

Made your money, where?

Now reside, where?

Too expensive, for the person who described people's envy of his "trust fund" lifestyle in Baja, and boasted of a net worth of $10+M?

Do as I say, not as I do?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Hey, if you want to make accusations, then knock yourself out any time now, and feel free to quote me to prove your delusional paranoid plots. When you do, then I'll jump right in again and prove that your nuts, just like last time.

why would I need to make up accusations, you prove me correct everytime you go off in your delusional trollings (ie derailing threads so severly, well mild who cares but always tolling that is against the rules you agreed to when you signed up). again why else would you be such an a whore posting. Again why else would you go off and track me down and gather information, because you think what again... you friggen intellectual flunkie.... again you claim to be on some religious bandwagon, but you are just a whore/troll pathetic example of a fake..

again seems if you were in the right you would not troll like a bottom feeder. That is logic which you are a flunkie of is the issue.

again every time you start you wacko off topic starting it cry baby routines which are in the what 100s. Well you prove you are a worthless low life troll, which is a mental illness by all accounts.

you still going to load that van up with fertilizer to come to USA to get at me?

Last edited by real-human on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Sounds like you ought to move to Cuba, Baja. You'll be safe there amongst like minded people.

I was thinking more like Northern Europe, where unions are king, education is granted for all for free, socialized medicine for all, standard of living is the highest in the world. But just to expensive for a foreigner to live there.

Made your money, where?

Now reside, where?

Too expensive, for the person who described people's envy of his "trust fund" lifestyle in Baja, and boasted of a net worth of $10+M?

Do as I say, not as I do?

you are so friggin stupid I did the right wing trump evaluation... you are to stupid to get that.... ya just like trump most of my net worth is brand and real estate, real estate is not real liquid either is brand. I am not willing to sell it all off to move to Europe.

and anyway I am presently encouraged by the potential of a new supreme court makup in the near future. The past 30 years it has been made so ideologically religious zealot right wing and pathetic, there is now hope for the USA.

Even scalia at least he was intellectual vs the other right wing morons on the SC but again hypocritical about his what did the framers intend mindset. Again even the framers wanted the constitution to be re-made every generation to reflect the times.

http://student-of-life.newsvine.com/_news/2010/11/21/5502595-thomas-jefferson-supported-rewriting-the-constitution-every-19-years-equated-not-doing-so-to-being-enslaved-to-the-prior-generation-what-do-you-think-about-that

Quote:
Thomas Jefferson supported rewriting the Constitution every 19 years, equated not doing so to being 'enslaved to the prior generation' - what do you think about that ?

Quote:
However, he also had some very poignant quotable comments from his letters, and that is the point of his article. In particular -

Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson
to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 4 of 27

Jump to: