myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
What NW. You claim someone has "no convictions" and then claim they are over reacting when they push back? Funny guy. I've been looking for one of your posts to not be an insult to someone and it is hard to find any.

Yikes!

Just a question NW. Is your life more about building something or is it more about dismantling what others build?
Both, building a strong economy, and dismantling the swamp, progress being made in both categories.

And, you should be looking at your own posts for insults, "But, don't pretend like, somehow, you have a moral high ground here", they are very easy to find.
But don't consider you being offered a drink (it's free), an insult.
The liberal/progressives are so sensitive lately, but I suppose that does make sense. It's a beautiful day! Cool

LOL. Here's the thing NW. I NEVER insult anyone who doesn't insult me first. I do return fire with fire. I learned at a young age not to bully or a victim of bullies.

I don't consider your offering me a drink to be insulting. TBH, I don't think much of insults when they are offered by someone when I really don't care what they think. It is entertaining to mess around with guys like you. But, if you think I take it seriously you are even more confused than I thought.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/10/22/rel12b.-.2020.pdf
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
nw30 wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
What NW. You claim someone has "no convictions" and then claim they are over reacting when they push back? Funny guy. I've been looking for one of your posts to not be an insult to someone and it is hard to find any.

Yikes!

Just a question NW. Is your life more about building something or is it more about dismantling what others build?
Both, building a strong economy, and dismantling the swamp, progress being made in both categories.

And, you should be looking at your own posts for insults, "But, don't pretend like, somehow, you have a moral high ground here", they are very easy to find.
But don't consider you being offered a drink (it's free), an insult.
The liberal/progressives are so sensitive lately, but I suppose that does make sense. It's a beautiful day! Cool

LOL. Here's the thing NW. I NEVER insult anyone who doesn't insult me first. I do return fire with fire.
Wow, how Trumpian of you, mac is the same way, I think Trump has even used those exact words. Gaining confidence from the master, well done, kudos.
Many libs here on this site, share several characteristics with Trump, which I find both ironic, as well as humorous.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW claims:

Quote:
Many libs here on this site, share several characteristics with Trump, which I find both ironic, as well as humorous.

You mean functional illiteracy and dishonesty? You got that covered boy.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW claims:

Quote:

You mean functional illiteracy and dishonesty? You got that covered boy.
"illiteracy"?
I wrote "Many libs here",,,,,,,,,,, I've never been one, thank God.
Don't be dishonest.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Matty

I do watch FOX news some. Not a lot because I don't watch TV news much at all. I prefer to read the news and I read CNN, FOX to get counterpoints. I listen to NPR but double check their news since they used to be a liberal source...better now. I do watch Seth Meyers who used to be a comedian but now all he has to do to get laughs is report, accurately, the daily news on Trump.

I prefer to have more than one source tell me what to think.

If you watch one show on Fox, make it Tucker Carlson. Only one I watch

tucker is another fux idiot who came from CNN. Lou dobbs, Bill Hummer. and on and on. gosh you got to love Fux's Geraldo Rivera from abc and cnbc...

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/juli-briskman-democrat-virginia-election-flip-off-trump

A Woman Who Was Fired For Flipping Off Trump's Motorcade Won An Election In Virginia
Quote:

Juli Briskman, a Democrat, beat the Republican incumbent for a seat on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors.

mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The emperor doesn't have coattails--or even clothes:

Quote:
David Nakamura
November 18, 2019 at 4:10 a.m. PST
When Kentucky’s Republican governor lost his bid for reelection two weeks ago despite President Trump’s active endorsement, the president and his allies brushed it off by declaring that Trump had nearly dragged an unpopular incumbent across the finish line.

On Sunday, a day after another Trump-backed GOP gubernatorial candidate fell in Louisiana, the president and his surrogates barely mounted a defense.

In a barrage of 40 tweets and retweets by Sunday evening, Trump didn’t mention Eddie Rispone’s loss to Gov. John Bel Edwards (D), even though the president had held two campaign rallies in the state in the 10 days before the election aimed at boosting his chances.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel — who had publicly praised Trump after the Kentucky elections in which the GOP won five other statewide races — also was mum on Louisiana.

On Fox News Sunday, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) couldn’t avoid weighing in after host Chris Wallace asked him whether the loss made Trump look bad.

“What he said was he’d be made to look bad whether he came in the state or not,” Scalise responded, before crediting Trump with helping Rispone, a businessman, force a runoff election with Edwards after holding a rally in the state on the eve of the bipartisan primary last month.

For Trump, however, the back-to-back losses of GOP gubernatorial candidates in red Southern states is more than just a bad look. It’s a warning sign that the president’s strategy of focusing strictly on maintaining the strong support of his conservative base might not be enough to help fellow Republicans or even himself in 2020 amid the House Democrats’ impeachment probe, which has imperiled his presidency.

rump campaigned hard for Rispone and Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R), who lost to Democrat Andy Beshear, turning their races into something of a referendum on his own standing as he seeks to demonstrate strength amid a near-daily onslaught of disclosures that he sought to leverage the U.S. bilateral relationship with Ukraine for his own political gain.

“What Trump did in Louisiana was increase voter participation. While he increased the pro-Trump turnout, he also increased the anti-Trump turnout. That’s kind of the lesson here,” said Ron Faucheux, a nonpartisan political polling analyst based in New Orleans.

LHDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The emperor doesn't have coattails - or even clothes:
Quote:
David Nakamura
"What Trump did in Louisiana was increase voter participation. While he increased the pro-Trump turnout, he also increased the anti-Trump turnout. That's kind of the lesson here," said Ron Faucheux, a nonpartisan political polling analyst based in New Orleans.

A reason to be grateful to corrupt Republicans in the Senate who won't convict the current president.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mac wrote:
The emperor doesn't have coattails - or even clothes:
Quote:
David Nakamura
"What Trump did in Louisiana was increase voter participation. While he increased the pro-Trump turnout, he also increased the anti-Trump turnout. That's kind of the lesson here," said Ron Faucheux, a nonpartisan political polling analyst based in New Orleans.

A reason to be grateful to corrupt Republicans in the Senate who won't convict the current president.

You need a crime to convict somebody of something...Sorry but you don't get to remove a president if you don't like him...

Based on what we have seen so far they may not even get aa impeachment vote...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 48 of 109

Jump to: