myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: The play for 2020 Reply with quote

could we have another Hawaian in the works for president, or possibly vp to sanders?

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, resigned as the Vice Chairwoman of the DNC to endorse Bernie

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/congresswoman-leaves-dnc-here-s-why-633348163781?icid=rr-tab-thumbs-landscape

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/congresswoman-endorses-bernie-sanders-steps-down-dnc-n527481

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to a physicist bud who has studied AGW for 50 years, 2020 is irrelevant because ocean acidification, methane release from the Arctic, and sea levels will all reach their tipping points long before 2020, rendering the planet more or less uninhabitable. He has a PhD and works at a big government research lab, so he can't be wrong.

That's MY excuse for not getting wrapped around the 2020 axle yet. That ... and my sanity. I've all but quit paying much attention to 2016 awreddy as it's gonna do what it's gonna do with or without my help.

Besides, with gold at $5,000 and the Dow at $32,000, I'll just buy a mountain and sail from my back yard.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is great, dems are upset with the status of not be vocal about the right wing. Not fighting back with tic for tack.

as I said we need for the dem side a Dr. Howard Dean again running the DNC.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/feinstein-hears-it-at-raucous-sf-town-hall-%E2%80%94-voters-want-action/ar-BBzXclX?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

Feinstein hears it at raucous S.F. town hall — voters want action

Quote:
Many of the 1,000 people who attended Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s town hall Monday in San Francisco didn’t necessarily disagree with her, they just wanted her to be louder and more aggressive in opposing the Trump administration.

“We would like to see her represent her liberal constituency a lot more forcefully,” said Jegath Athilingam, 27, a neuroscience doctoral student at UC San Francisco. “We want to see her take the lead, as someone with her amount of seniority should do.”

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy, this is a great way to start! The current queen of the left, she will take your party all the way to the White House, without question!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrats’ all-too-telling love for Maxine Waters
By Post Editorial Board
April 19, 2017

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is the current darling of the left — which tells you just how crazy Democrats have gotten.
CNNPolitics reports, accurately, Waters is “having a moment” with the biggest online buzz since Bernie Sanders. Elle dubbed her “The Millennials’ Political Rock Star.”

Yet she’s every bit the over-the-top lefty she’s been for decades. Indeed, she’s winning all the praise by calling for President Trump’s impeachment.
On the record, at least 25 times.
Last week, she told the Los Angeles Press Club, “I want this president impeached.” She spent the weekend leading a crowd of activists in an “Impeach 45!” chant.

But MSNBC’s Craig Melvin pressed her on the issue Tuesday, and she quickly insisted, “I have not called for impeachment.”
No, she claimed, she wants the Russian-collusion stuff investigated first: “We need the facts in order to do the impeachment. And I’m going to work every day to try and help get those facts and to reveal them to our public until, of course, impeachment has taken place.”
Waters, in short, can’t be bothered to make sense — and that’s why they love her.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/19/democrats-all-too-telling-love-for-maxine-waters/
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tulsi Gabbard is a moron, Pelosi needs a broomstick to fly, and Waters? Hahaha, she'd lock you up Baja. She doesn't like white men.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Enjoy, this is a great way to start! The current queen of the left, she will take your party all the way to the White House, without question!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrats’ all-too-telling love for Maxine Waters
By Post Editorial Board
April 19, 2017

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is the current darling of the left — which tells you just how crazy Democrats have gotten.
CNNPolitics reports, accurately, Waters is “having a moment” with the biggest online buzz since Bernie Sanders. Elle dubbed her “The Millennials’ Political Rock Star.”

Yet she’s every bit the over-the-top lefty she’s been for decades. Indeed, she’s winning all the praise by calling for President Trump’s impeachment.
On the record, at least 25 times.
Last week, she told the Los Angeles Press Club, “I want this president impeached.” She spent the weekend leading a crowd of activists in an “Impeach 45!” chant.

But MSNBC’s Craig Melvin pressed her on the issue Tuesday, and she quickly insisted, “I have not called for impeachment.”
No, she claimed, she wants the Russian-collusion stuff investigated first: “We need the facts in order to do the impeachment. And I’m going to work every day to try and help get those facts and to reveal them to our public until, of course, impeachment has taken place.”
Waters, in short, can’t be bothered to make sense — and that’s why they love her.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/19/democrats-all-too-telling-love-for-maxine-waters/

NYP, another paper of the sexual harassment guy Murdoch.. come on.... He loves his sickos in his employment, paying off so many people violated so he can keep his sickos. Again another of his media in the UK was illegally hacking people's cell phones to steal information. Even dead people cell phones, and they even tried to do this in the USA with 9-11 victims. the guy is obviously a right winger and sleaze.

Maxine Waters is great....

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Tulsi Gabbard is a moron, Pelosi needs a broomstick to fly, and Waters? Hahaha, she'd lock you up Baja. She doesn't like white men.

you little trust fund racist liar... prove she does not like white men and would lock me up for being white.

Remember moron I have a black brother and sister, blacks like me. They, of course, would not like a trust fund racist.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip seats.....

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/23/1665449/-Democrats-pick-up-two-GOP-held-legislative-seats-the-first-flips-of-the-Trump-era-There-ll-be-more

Democrats pick up two GOP-held legislative seats, the first flips of the Trump era. There'll be more

Quote:
On Tuesday night, Democrats flipped not one but two state legislative seats in special elections—and both came in deep red territory. In New Hampshire, Democrat Edie DesMarais defeated Republican Matthew Plache by a 52-48 margin in the state House’s 6th Carroll District, a seat Donald Trump won 51-44 last fall. Meanwhile, in the New York Assembly’s 9th District, Democrat Christine Pellegrino beat Republican Thomas Gargiulo 58-42, even though Trump romped to a 60-37 victory there in November.

This means that DesMarais moved the needle 11 points in the Democratic direction while Pellegrino did the same by an astounding 39 points. And while these are the first two seats to actually change hands since Trump’s election, Democrats have consistently outperformed the 2016 presidential results in special elections across the country.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what trump was handed,

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/never-harder-fill-job-america-155558184.html

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok for 2016...

what a friggen great ad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcjG2fK7kNk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 1 of 109

Jump to: