myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Amazing effectiveness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Hey Rightys...assuming you guys are older than 25..get used to it!! In the first 2 years of Obama , some bloated NY Yorker held a press conference where he claimed the birth certificate of the sitting president was a fake! And a lot of folks here still think Obama isn't who he is...So, Trump lovers, get used to it.. the muckraking has just begun!!!

You should give this a try. You can learn about the radical, racism obsessed, anti -American, POS, you voted for.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rising-star-david-garrow/1124363427?ean=9780062641854&st=PLA&sid=NOK_DRS_NOOK+EBooks_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP77102

Looks like your still hung up on Obama....oh well..Yeah, I did vote for him twice, and I'd do it again.

Really? even though he ran your party into the ground? You have to respect blind devotion I guess.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Just when we thought he couldn't get any more pathetic........"it's because she's black".

The viciousness of the attacks on Obama, Rice, Lynch and Holder explained. The connection to the alt-right ignored. Pathetic indeed. Speak no evil of fellow conservative, no matter how bigoted their comments.

Selective diversion--mrgybe ignores the lying machine, which was the point.

mac, just say what you really mean, 'the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of fu(king racists!'
It saves you a bunch of time and finger fatigue, besides we already know that's how you feel.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Hey Rightys...assuming you guys are older than 25..get used to it!! In the first 2 years of Obama , some bloated NY Yorker held a press conference where he claimed the birth certificate of the sitting president was a fake! And a lot of folks here still think Obama isn't who he is...So, Trump lovers, get used to it.. the muckraking has just begun!!!

You should give this a try. You can learn about the radical, racism obsessed, anti -American, POS, you voted for.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rising-star-david-garrow/1124363427?ean=9780062641854&st=PLA&sid=NOK_DRS_NOOK+EBooks_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP77102

Looks like your still hung up on Obama....oh well..Yeah, I did vote for him twice, and I'd do it again.

Really? even though he ran your party into the ground? You have to respect blind devotion I guess.

Yeah, really...not shocking huh? The party is fine in the Golden State!!!
Maybe not in Cabela's country, but its fine here!
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the wonderful state of Ca. where Moonbeam needs to raise the gas tax even more because we can't afford fixing our own roads and infrastructure. But hea, we will get a bullet train where you will be able to grab a seat anywhere because there will be hardly anybody on it. Who's want to live in a sanctuary state where the illegals will be treaded better than our own legal citizens? Empty seats on the bullet train.
You like to smoke, sorry, a pack just went up another $2, with no tobacco subsidy for the poor, they may have screwed up there, but I wouldn't it past them to fix that.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Yeah, the wonderful state of Ca. where Moonbeam needs to raise the gas tax even more because we can't afford fixing our own roads and infrastructure. But hea, we will get a bullet train where you will be able to grab a seat anywhere because there will be hardly anybody on it. Who's want to live in a sanctuary state where the illegals will be treaded better than our own legal citizens? Empty seats on the bullet train.
You like to smoke, sorry, a pack just went up another $2, with no tobacco subsidy for the poor, they may have screwed up there, but I wouldn't it past them to fix that.

Hey man, life in the fast lane ain't cheap...I sympathize with anyone tasked with trying to run this joint...
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Cmon Mrgybe

The GOP has disliked Rice for years and she has been a target and a convenient scapegoat.

The Trumpies have jumped on the "possibility" that Rice did more than her job based on evidence that she was doing her job to distract from the numerous ties between the Russians and the Trump team. For the record...I believe we need to have ALL of the facts on the table before passing judgement. A strategy, apparently, the POTUS does not subscribe to.

I don't care if you take me seriously. We all get to sit back and watch how this plays out. I just think it is ludicrous how the Administration is trying to distract us from this investigation. Don't you find Trump's behavior just a little bit childish?

Meanwhile we have a man at the helm that may not have the capacity or temperament to do the job. Let me ask you a couple of direct questions...

"Should Mr. Trump be tweeting accusations that Obama is guilty of high crimes?". and "Are you comfortable with Mr. Trump dealing with the Russians and the North Koreans"?

Cobo the Russian thing is fabricated nonsense going nowhere, if they had an ounce of incriminating evidence we would have learned it by now, remember this has been going on for almost a year. Many democrats have similar ties and no one cares because they mean nothing. You libs are embarrassing yourselves at this point...CAN YOU SAY OVERREACH?

Trump endures months of lies and fake news against himself and kept his cool pretty good IMO. After getting information he was being spy on WHICH HAS BEEN PROVEN TRUE, he sends out a tweet, one little f@@king tweet and the haters like you go insane. So in your mind its okay to attack , smear, and disparage a man for months , but one little TWEET and he's the worst human in history. Really????????? Can you see how irrational you have become.
As far as temperament, I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised. I think he has shown a calm demeanor and an ability to reach out to democrats. After the first round of the health care bill failed was a great example of a man who can handle defeat and is willing to listen to others. Far more open to talk and conversation than Obama was, there are even democrats on the record who have said Obama was a bad communicator and uniter.

Matty

Trump tweeted that his predecessor broke a law and should be punished and offered no proof. Do you have any idea of the ramifications of statements such as this? We are a nation of laws and process and he showed he clearly doesn't respect this. And, keep in mind he did not apologize for this statement nor did he offer any proof.

You are 100% wrong that he tried to engage the Democrats to "fix" Obamacare. He made it clear that he wants repeal and replace. Not repair. Any reader, who is not blinded by the rhetoric, can see that this was not a reasonable or sincere offer.

Time will tell if laws were broken by his campaign and Administration in dealing with the Russians. Why there has not been insistence by you and others that this investigation be completed without interference by the Administration is beyond me. How, you conveniently forget that Trump, himself, by his inflammatory tweet, has increased the partisanship of this investigation is again beyond me.

BTW Matty. I have never used the type of language or name calling to describe Mr. Trump in the same way that you used on Mr. Obama. It is, actually, sort of funny to see your selective outrage.

Last edited by coboardhead on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Just when we thought he couldn't get any more pathetic........"it's because she's black".

The viciousness of the attacks on Obama, Rice, Lynch and Holder explained. The connection to the alt-right ignored. Pathetic indeed. Speak no evil of fellow conservative, no matter how bigoted their comments.

mac, just say what you really mean, 'the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of fu(king racists!'
It saves you a bunch of time and finger fatigue, besides we already know that's how you feel.

You do have some difficulty reasoning, so pay attention. I don't think that all that many Republicans are bigots (a term that includes misogyny and hatred of Muslim and Hispanics.). Somewhere between 5% and 10% Americans are deeply prejudiced, depending on what poll you believe. But most of them are politically conservative--often to the right of Republican doctrine. Republican orthodoxy ignores or enables their prejudice--and has taken advantage of them to elect a clearly incompetent and dishonest--if not deranged--president.

But the Trump era has empowered these bigots beyond what is acceptable in a democracy. From Trump's urging his rally attendees to beat up black protestors, his comments about a judge whose parents were Mexican--a comment even Ryan called racist, to his embrace of alt-right groups and bringing Bannon into the White House, racism has been enabled. As well as the deep paranoia and intellectual laziness that defines Trump. The Times says it well.
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-conspiracy-theorist-in-chief/
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Cmon Mrgybe.........

I've made no secret of my discomfiture with President Trump. However, month after month of relentless negativity directed at him and at anyone associated with him is beyond pathetic. Every rumor, every wild accusation from unnamed sources given front page billing as though it is fact, and parroted gleefully here by people with nothing better to do. And then, when those rumors turn out to be completely untrue, like the Jewish bomb threats.........crickets. These incessant, unsubstantiated attacks, so transparently designed to undermine his authority, also undermine this country.

You have already told us that he is not your President. If you wish to adopt that immature posture, fine. But don't expect more thoughtful observers to take your obvious bias any more seriously than the ramblings of the usual suspects here. BTW, Rice is not a scapegoat, she is a proven liar. Anything she says regarding Administration misconduct should properly be treated with great suspicion.

Mrgybe, you called me on my statement that Trump was not my President and I responded by clarifying my positions that I respect his office and the election process, but that he does not represent me. This is the third time, I think, that I have clarified this....so, I guess you would rather continue to bring this up than answer a simple question. I guess diversion is the game these days.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
mrgybe wrote:

You do have some difficulty reasoning, so pay attention. I don't think that all that many Republicans are bigots (a term that includes misogyny and hatred of Muslim and Hispanics.). Somewhere between 5% and 10% Americans are deeply prejudiced, depending on what poll you believe. But most of them are politically conservative--often to the right of Republican doctrine. Republican orthodoxy ignores or enables their prejudice--and has taken advantage of them to elect a clearly incompetent and dishonest--if not deranged--president.

But the Trump era has empowered these bigots beyond what is acceptable in a democracy. From Trump's urging his rally attendees to beat up black protestors, his comments about a judge whose parents were Mexican--a comment even Ryan called racist, to his embrace of alt-right groups and bringing Bannon into the White House, racism has been enabled. As well as the deep paranoia and intellectual laziness that defines Trump. The Times says it well.
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-conspiracy-theorist-in-chief/

Like I said, and I'm sure the NY Times goes along with your crap as well.
BFD.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Mrgybe, you called me on my statement that Trump was not my President and I responded by clarifying my positions that I respect his office and the election process, but that he does not represent me. This is the third time, I think, that I have clarified this....so, I guess you would rather continue to bring this up than answer a simple question. I guess diversion is the game these days.

Talking of diversions..........and President Trump does represent you, like it or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 74 of 75

Jump to: