myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Amazing effectiveness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Mrgybe, you called me on my statement that Trump was not my President and I responded by clarifying my positions that I respect his office and the election process, but that he does not represent me. This is the third time, I think, that I have clarified this....so, I guess you would rather continue to bring this up than answer a simple question. I guess diversion is the game these days.

Talking of diversions..........and President Trump does represent you, like it or not.

????Did you ask me a question to which I didn't respond????

And, Trump does not "represent me". He won the Presidency because he obtained more "representative" votes than Clinton did. My State, and thus my representative elector, voted for Clinton. By the definition of our democracy he is not a "representative". That's the civic definition.

From a moral perspective, he certainly does not represent my beliefs and morals.

I suppose he represents the US when he meets with a foreign leader...I'll give you that.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Obama?

Happy Friday!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP...you're on fire today, did you lace your Cheerios with a double dose of Xanax?
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Where is Obama?

Happy Friday!

Hiding at an "all male" resort island in the south Pacific, he should stay there for his own good.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
JP...you're on fire today, did you lace your Cheerios with a double dose of Xanax?

HAHAHAHA!
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, from the NY Times no less, it kind of reminds me of when LBJ said something to the effect of "if I've lost Walter Cronkite, I've lost the war".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Obama, Syria Chemical Attack Shows Risk of ‘Deals With Dictators’
4-9-17

WASHINGTON — When it came time to make his case for the judgment of history, President Barack Obama had a ready rebuttal to one of the most cutting critiques of his time in office.
Although friends and foes alike faulted him for not following through on his threat to retaliate when Syria gassed its own people in 2013, Mr. Obama would counter that he had actually achieved a better result through an agreement with President Bashar al-Assad to surrender all of his chemical weapons.
After last week, even former Obama aides assume that he will have to rethink that passage in his memoir. More than 80 civilians were killed in what Western analysts called a sarin attack by Syrian forces — a chilling demonstration that the agreement did not succeed. In recent days, former aides have lamented what they considered one of the worst moments of the Obama presidency and privately conceded that his legacy would suffer.

For the rest~
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/for-obama-syria-chemical-attack-shows-risk-of-%E2%80%98deals-with-dictators%E2%80%99/ar-BBzBAog?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Obama had dropped a MOAB on the thousands of massed ISIS animals when they were sitting ducks at the border, he could have set those vermin back for years to come, saving thousands of lives. I can't believe a handful of extremists actually criticize that counterattack.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Wow, from the NY Times no less, it kind of reminds me of when LBJ said something to the effect of "if I've lost Walter Cronkite, I've lost the war".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Obama, Syria Chemical Attack Shows Risk of ‘Deals With Dictators’
4-9-17

WASHINGTON — When it came time to make his case for the judgment of history, President Barack Obama had a ready rebuttal to one of the most cutting critiques of his time in office.
Although friends and foes alike faulted him for not following through on his threat to retaliate when Syria gassed its own people in 2013, Mr. Obama would counter that he had actually achieved a better result through an agreement with President Bashar al-Assad to surrender all of his chemical weapons.
After last week, even former Obama aides assume that he will have to rethink that passage in his memoir. More than 80 civilians were killed in what Western analysts called a sarin attack by Syrian forces — a chilling demonstration that the agreement did not succeed. In recent days, former aides have lamented what they considered one of the worst moments of the Obama presidency and privately conceded that his legacy would suffer.

For the rest~
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/for-obama-syria-chemical-attack-shows-risk-of-%E2%80%98deals-with-dictators%E2%80%99/ar-BBzBAog?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

As pointed out by the other madman why would he use chemical weapons, what could he get that his conventional bombs were not achieving in this exact situation....

It is a very curious point.

Who would gain from it, the russians and Trump.

again trumps complete reversal on everything he had ever said is troubling. again the time assad had used it to kill some 1400 trump said obama should rebuild america.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
If Obama had dropped a MOAB on the thousands of massed ISIS animals when they were sitting ducks at the border, he could have set those vermin back for years to come, saving thousands of lives. I can't believe a handful of extremists actually criticize that counterattack.

can you tell us exactly what date the military found that there were this many isis sitting in a tunnel?

Again you seemed to forget he sent in some special forces to capture and or kill Bin Laden. again this was flying into a another country that had an active military. Remember Bush saying he did not care about Bin Laden. Remember Bush was the greatest recruiter of terrorists in the history of the world.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75
Page 75 of 75

Jump to: