myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who pays for trolls?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just waiting for the entire amnesia crowd to weigh in...

as I noted on another thread, I was posting on the largest circulation paper in my state owned by an ultra right winger , now owned by another ultra right winger Sheldon Adelson, and there were only about 20 active posters in the political section and only about 20 reads per post.

Yet they had at least one paid troll. Of course the right wing had to defend their turf with a hired gun or two. He admitted to me once the paper shut down the forum, I speculated for legal liability reasons. I kept warning them if one of their idiot right wing posters went out and did a McVeigh they will pay because they have been warned. They too did not enforce their rules and let racists post racist things and so on.

I will say those right wing posters were a lot smarter than the ones here, not sure why that is. This group of right wingers by far is the most intellectually challenged I have encountered. I would bet they are of the same IQ as the stormfront type.

Which is strange because to tell you the truth I had never met a low IQ windsurfer anywhere. Maybe they are actually kiters.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
note it was reported there was a right wing paid troll posting even on Iwindsurf . again a paid troll by right wing concerns.

why would they pay someone to post their propaganda here.

is it free speech or is it paid speech when paid to post here. Should paid speech always notify that they are attack dogs.

So again, who is / was the paid troll posting here?

Who reported there was a right wing paid troll here?

Why would they pay someone to post propaganda here?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closet thing to the oil industry I've been is putting a quart of oil in my car....Dean's a genius.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William Henry Seward (Republican) 1801 -1872.

'The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one.'

If the cap fits, at either extreme! And-

'Did it ever occur to you that the great political problem which has vexed the political theorists and philosophers is simply this: how to prevent the government from falling into the hands of knaves and fools?'
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
note it was reported there was a right wing paid troll posting even on Iwindsurf . again a paid troll by right wing concerns.

is it free speech or is it paid speech when paid to post here. Should paid speech always notify that they are attack dogs.

why would they be anywhere? daaaaaaaaaaaaa

why would the rich buy the media daaaaa.... ask canadian conrad black... or australian Rupert Murdoch.... Sheldon Adelson daaaaa

Waiting for those who may have been part of the discussion to weigh in. They may not have connected the implications of what this poster said.

or try to figure it out...

just like I read before here in this forum, two posters threatened to get a liberal poster fired as they claimed he was posting by their records during work hours. I wish I would have noted that one for reference but no-one seems to claim it. Of course the right wingers will not claim it.

But at least on this one, the paid troll reference I remember exactly who said it.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
The closet thing to the oil industry I've been is putting a quart of oil in my car....xxxx's a genius.

I will put that into Mat-ty speak. you are so retarded that you probably do not even know how to open the oil bottle to pour it on top of the car.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
William Henry Seward (Republican) 1801 -1872.

'The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one.'

If the cap fits, at either extreme! And-

'Did it ever occur to you that the great political problem which has vexed the political theorists and philosophers is simply this: how to prevent the government from falling into the hands of knaves and fools?'

This has already occurred. In fact, it is common around the world. Whether you like Obama or not, our federal reserve, bureaucrats, and elected officials are disliked universally,and generally incompetent. The biggest future problem IMO will be the federal reserve, seemingly run by political hacks, who don't have a clue how to unwind this economic coil.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

So what you're saying is you don't know who is paid troll.
You don't know who said there was a right wing paid troll, and there's no logical reason that someone would pay someone to shill / troll the political forum of an obscure niche sport wind information website. OK, got it.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

You don't know who said there was a right wing paid troll, and there's no logical reason that someone would pay someone to shill / troll the political forum of an obscure niche sport wind information website. OK, got it.

One thing for sure, we know that low level thinkers without sugar daddys will never be paid for their thinking......

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

One thing for sure, we know that low level thinkers without sugar daddys will never be paid for their thinking......

Is there a line up outside your door of people willing to pay for your paranoid thinking?

So again, who is this paid troll, and who said there was a paid troll? Why would anyone waste their money on a "paid troll / shill" on a windsurfing sub sub sub forum? You're the one who asked that question previously.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: