myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who pays for trolls?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
note it was reported there was a right wing paid troll posting even on Iwindsurf . again a paid troll by right wing concerns.

why would they pay someone to post their propaganda here.

is it free speech or is it paid speech when paid to post here. Should paid speech always notify that they are attack dogs.

So again....

Who's this paid shill?

Who pointed the paid shill out?

Why would anyone pay someone to shill on an obscure sport sub sub sub forum?

We're all waiting for you to beat the ---- out of us with your facts.

This should be good. Remember, you are the one who made all these claims.

And speaking of free speech, as noted above, it seems you would like to remove that right from others. Do you hate freedom of speech, or what?
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What could a paid shill accomplish, given the number of times any given story is posted by multiple people? Or does Dizzy Dean think ALL conservative posters are shills? Talk about paranoia!

And the WTC was brought down by Bush and the Jews, NASA faked the moon landings, and NBC/CBS doctored their news tapes to save time ... all 1.7 seconds for the latter, several for the former ... and never mind that those edits totally changed the story in favor of the Left.
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe you guys are wasting time with this thread. No one reads the crap that Baja posts.

Yes there are trolls

There are none on this forum.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Yes there are trolls

I think you mean no shills. We have several self-proclaimed trolls and many more who demonstrate trolling every day.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
I can't believe you guys are wasting time with this thread. No one reads the crap that Baja posts.

Yes there are trolls

I know, but it passes time in between calling leads, and paperwork. I'm a very fast on the keyboard so it's not really that much time wasted.

I'm just waiting for him to back up his BS. You know, how he beats the piss out of everyone with his facts?

And the term is "shill". I get emails from them, saying they can fix bad business reviews. I see my competition use the review shills, given they have hundreds of reviews, and I know getting people to write reviews is like pulling teeth. I've probably done 100's more projects than they'll ever dream of doing before they bankrupt themselves, yet I only have 30+ reviews with 350+ projects under my belt, on a reputable review site.

Which leads one to call out Dean's horse poop about shills on Iwindsurf sub forum.....

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it, paid trolls = shills. I think Baja's laser is busted, since he can't back up his claims.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm does Matty only come post when there are elections by any chance?

someone who cheers me and my endeavors on told me to go after his stupidity if he ever returned.... Shame i did not catch that till now. hahahahaha

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
hmmm does Matty only come post when there are elections by any chance?

someone who cheers me and my endeavors on told me to go after his stupidity if he ever returned.... Shame i did not catch that till now. hahahahaha

Hahahaha....once again in English, not Morse code, or is that you beating the ---- out of us with your facts?

You STILL haven't answered the questions you asked here, but you did reveal that you hate the freedom of speech of others. So as a reminder, you said.....

"note it was reported there was a right wing paid troll posting even on Iwindsurf . again a paid troll by right wing concerns.

why would they pay someone to post their propaganda here.

is it free speech or is it paid speech when paid to post here. Should paid speech always notify that they are attack dogs."
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Dean, show us what you've got!
You paint a very bazaar picture of a resident paid troll, now show it!!!!!
But it's not that you have any credibility to preserve, we would just like to see you finish something, so try to put this one to bed, big boy.

And don't give us a "search it out for yourselves", because we wouldn't even know what to enter as a search term, and it would also prove that you've got zip.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Yes xxxx, show us what you've got!
You paint a very bazaar picture of a resident paid troll, now show it!!!!!
But it's not that you have any credibility to preserve, we would just like to see you finish something, so try to put this one to bed, big boy.

And don't give us a "search it out for yourselves", because we wouldn't even know what to enter as a search term, and it would also prove that you've got zip.

troll post... hahaha I know I have you guys crying when you have to post personal information..

too funny you are wrong all the time, I am correct there is a a person who was outed by another member here for being a shill.

Again I do believe that we should look into Matty, this same person told me if he came back i should go after basically his lies like the others like you....

so come on Matty... what ya got... only here during election cycle... hmm why exactly does he post here as NP wants to know why I post but NP has no good reason to post his hate, not backed up with links/facts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 5 of 16

Jump to: