myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who pays for trolls?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if both parties paid shills to poison the internet -- including forums -- against their opposition. That -- and the trademark lack of morals which their very name expresses -- would certainly explain why so many liberals refuse to believe or care about their candidate's proven and sometimes self-admitted crimes.

Of course both do. It is who has the money to hire the most.

Just like lobbying the amount of money spent by companies is astronomical vs what the election costs. And lobbying is part of pr which is public influence. Follow the money who has the most money, black money and lobbying makes election money seem like not a thing.

again just one oil company alone in one day has gross sales more than all the union money by all unions for political reason combined for a year. and that is just one oil company, not including defence, medical, pharma, insurance, banking, chemical, mineral, and so on who hire bloggers. Down to the walmarts, amazon. And ya I am sure there are 3-4 liberal billionaires using their money politically vs the 50 right wings identified as the richest. Just the Koch brothers alone a billion dollar slush fund.

My point is these shrills paid trolls should have to by law identify themselves. A warning label. Again free speech is not for pay speech.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now we're on seven pages of your dancing, and now look back to your Hitler lying ways. You asked the questions and made the claim, but it looks like you can't support your lies so you just keep trying to shuffle around it with more lies. Come on, all we want is for you to beat the crap out of us with your facts again. That should be easy for a super star like yourself. Try using the search function, it's really quite simple. Oops, silly me, I forgot that you'd rather just keep on lying over and over and over.........
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
And now we're on seven pages of your dancing, and now look back to your Hitler lying ways. You asked the questions and made the claim, but it looks like you can't support your lies so you just keep trying to shuffle around it with more lies. Come on, all we want is for you to beat the crap out of us with your facts again. That should be easy for a super star like yourself. Try using the search function, it's really quite simple. Oops, silly me, I forgot that you'd rather just keep on lying over and over and over.........

you are a disgusting trump wantabee, you are so pathetic that even with kids you show no social responsibility to civility by your actions. you stalked, harassed, serial trolled, even made what you called a joke a threat to load up a van filled with fertilizer and drive to usa you idiot canadian, those types of jokes are not funny in america. You are one sick idiot. again making such a threat at an airport would put you in jail, and you claim to have 4 kids you support. To me that is just so irresponsible.

I do not have to back up anything. In fact you idiot right wingers never back up many things...... Please quote the rule for that..

you a Canadian who was called a Nazi by the neighbors(S) as he grew up. To actually be called that in a negative connotation as a child by Canadians is truly out of this world, you really must have been a monster which has not changed. Again these were your neighbors people who really really knew you... you horrible monster...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you're still hating freedom of speech. Still got nothing but your lies I see. Such a crybaby with the Hitler lies. Poor little crybaby goes McVeigh and emulates his hero's tactics with same old lies over and over. Such a victim.

So who's your shill there genius? Who's backing up your claim for you? What dingbat would pay a shill to frequent a windsurfing forum?

Come on Adolph, you made that claim, and you've stated multiple times you beat the crap out of everyone with your facts.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
I see you're still hating freedom of speech. Still got nothing but your lies I see. Such a crybaby with the Hitler lies. Poor little crybaby goes McVeigh and emulates his hero's tactics with same old lies over and over. Such a victim.

So who's your shill there genius? Who's backing up your claim for you? What dingbat would pay a shill to frequent a windsurfing forum?

Come on Adolph, you made that claim, and you've stated multiple times you beat the crap out of everyone with your facts.

the fact is your Neighbors who really knew you personally called you a Nazi... so before you go with your nazi hitler claims look in the mirror....

seems to me they were right on... happy stalking you jokester with your loading a van with fertilizer to come to america...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

the fact is your Neighbors who really knew you personally called you a Nazi... so before you go with your nazi hitler claims look in the mirror....

seems to me they were right on... happy stalking you jokester with your loading a van with fertilizer to come to america...

Our neighbors knew my family personally? Grasping at straws are you now. Why would my parents want to know neighbors as ignorant as yourself? Yes, despite being decades post war, there were those as bigoted and ignorant as yourself that they couldn't deal with that a hard working immigrant could succeed, so they, like you, had to resolve to their ignorance and lies. And to think, you have so many titles for everyone and anyone who does not agree with you. Whether that be racist, idiot, or enabler....etc. you so far exceed anyone here with the labels, and lies that it's bewildering. Sorry if I have to squash another one of your lies that you cling to just like your Hitler hero taught you. I know, for a fact, that you're never willing to back up your lies by doing a simple search because your just like our old envious neighbors. Like them, you'd rather let me do the work for you, when you're to lazy to do the work. They let my father build a fence to keep their dog in / out, and never lifted a finger, or chipped in on the costs.

Now, quit trying to dance around that turd you grunted out and let's see those facts you beat the crap out of us with. Hint - top left hand corner, there is a little magnifying glass icon, and beside is the word "search". Try starting there, OR you could just continue going McVeigh and whine like the little cry baby you are, and keep trying to change the subject. Let's keep this thread on topic, by you supporting your claims. You ARE the one who gets all bent out of shape about that sort of thing, are you not?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

Our neighbors knew my family personally? Grasping at straws are you now. Why would my parents want to know neighbors as ignorant as yourself? Yes, despite being decades post war, there were those as bigoted and ignorant as yourself that they couldn't deal with that a hard working immigrant could succeed, so they, like you, had to resolve to their ignorance and lies. And to think, you have so many titles for everyone and anyone who does not agree with you. Whether that be racist, idiot, or enabler....etc. you so far exceed anyone here with the labels, and lies that it's bewildering. Sorry if I have to squash another one of your lies that you cling to just like your Hitler hero taught you. I know, for a fact, that you're never willing to back up your lies by doing a simple search because your just like our old envious neighbors. Like them, you'd rather let me do the work for you, when you're to lazy to do the work. They let my father build a fence to keep their dog in / out, and never lifted a finger, or chipped in on the costs.

Now, quit trying to dance around that turd you grunted out and let's see those facts you beat the crap out of us with. Hint - top left hand corner, there is a little magnifying glass icon, and beside is the word "search". Try starting there, OR you could just continue going McVeigh and whine like the little cry baby you are, and keep trying to change the subject. Let's keep this thread on topic, by you supporting your claims. You ARE the one who gets all bent out of shape about that sort of thing, are you not?

again your stalk harass tserial troll, and your candian neighbors called you that. there seems to be a good fit.

again to date you never showed a post of mine that was so horrible that that deemed the childish behavior of hate on your part to stalk and harass with no other reason in putting on my personal information to do harm when requested not to.

so keep your delusions up, hmm anyone that ever knew you personally ever select you for anything other than hater of the year... gee I wonder why.. think about it... I have been voted captains of teams, presidents of chess boards, you? I have been hired as VP of Engineering, I graduated top 5% of my class, top 1% in math, see a pattern here? you? well I believe stalker troll hater and as I said I believe white old man hating racist KKK profile. You were also the one that considered a anti racist site a hate group by your logic.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never seem to get tired of your repetitive lies now, do you? Hitler would be so proud of you and your repetitive lying ways. I don't know what he would think of your McVeigh crybaby ways though.

Thanks for asking...I've been asked to speak at an industry related event. You know, like now, not in the past, where you seem to be stuck with your glory days accolades.

Still waiting on the goods there Mr. "beat us to crap with your facts." Let's keep it on topic. You got anything, or just the big dance you're doing?

Last edited by KGB-NP on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
techno900

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed post, since I try to stay on the high ground and out of the gutter.

Last edited by techno900 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Ditto.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 7 of 16

Jump to: